Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whatever controller you use get REWASD srs. I'm not sure if any other controllers come with extra paddles like the Elite but having the ability to remap any button with any key or macro is great.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    i've been using the xb1 controller since it came out lol obviously i considered getting another one considering i've been using one for years now.

I'm sorry you're getting so upset over this.

1) I'm big on feel. It's as simple as that. The xbox1/ps4 controllers feel ok but I wanted something that just "felt" better to use.
    2) Outside of the qc issues the razor wolverine controller had, it feels so much better to use. It feels like driving a lexus vs a toyota. same sh!t in the end but one is more enjoyable to use. Go to a bestbuy and put one in your hands and maybe you'l see what i'm talking about.

same sh!t with my topre keyboard. Sure i can use a rubber dome or mechanical but the topre is just straight up more enjoyable to type/program/game on

So if I can find something that's decently reliable that is more enjoyable to use than a standard controller then I'm going to give it a shot. Ideally that would be the xbox elite 2 because as somebody else mentioned, it just feels a tier above when side by side.

That's ok that you don't agree with me. You don't have to.
    It really does feel amazing to use compared to any other I've tried, including the Razer Wildcat and Wolverine "Tournament Edition."

I find that with those, the standard Xbox Controller, or even the PowerA controller*, they feel awful in the hands, and the only thing that alleviates the issue is something like controller and thumb grips (something that at least the Wildcat came with, making them comfortable again).

With the Ultimate, they feel perfect all on their own, from the dimensions to the way that the grips are sort of molded to conform into your hands better. The thumbsticks also feel perfect the way they are, which is capped off by how superior the face buttons are by being clicky, mechanical style. It's the difference between membrane keys to mechanical keyboards just right there.

I'm with you because feel is of the utmost importance; it's a thing you're holding in your hands for an extended period of time and your direct means to interface with your games, so it needs to be comfortable. Everyone is also different, and what feels right to one person might not to another, which can directly impact your enjoyment of playing. I was fed up with how standard controllers were designed, and I'm not even a big gamer, i.e. never even play an hour straight.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I've owned every one and each new version is better than the last. I wish the triggers had stops or button options or something but beyond that there isn't anything I'd change about it. Some have mentioned they'd like stick height adjust-ability and I agree the option would be nice but they are perfect for me, taller than stock but not too tall.

In general what I have seen from expensive controller reviews online is all negative, that's why without knowing about the MS Elite 2 personally I question what is read online. I think in general gamers are careless crybabies, abuse their controllers with their Doritos fingers then complain they don't work. Reviews for the first gen MS Elite online are horrendous but I know a handful of guys IRL who use it without a single complaint. Me personally, if I were looking for a PC controller I'd give the Elite 2 a go and find out for myself.
    Great to hear about the Nacon, then, I as always like hearing about good options available.

As for the MS controllers, it's hard because as you said, gamers are morons, meaning you have to take damn near everything with a grain of salt no matter which way. You have your reckless fools who let their dogs chew up their controllers (dead serious: I've read these kinds of complaints on Amazon... like, how?!?), and then on the other end of the spectrum are brand loyalists who think companies can do no wrong.

The only experience I have with them is the standard Xbone model, and that one is admittedly junky. I can even feel it creak when I grip it, as though it was somehow able to loosen up over gentle use. It's by no means the worst I've tried - far from it - but those other controllers cost $20-35 instead of the asking price for a brand new game from a first party. What I wonder about the Elite controller is if, similar to the Razer Ultimate, the special grip adds just enough size to the grips because the standard controller feels way too short, digging into my palms when I hold it because it's too short.

It doesn't help matters that no matter what the brand, controllers are going to have variable quality; just look at Bartosh getting two Razers in a row that are rubbish, and I wind up with one that works brilliantly.

My growing complaint with controllers after looking around is that they prioritize making a hundred different colors of the same bloody controller instead of offering maybe different sizes or some middle tiers instead of this asinine disparity where you need to spend basically half the price of an entire console for something halfway decent. Stop making these things for the Fortnite f*ckwits who care more about how much glitter and rainbows their controller exudes and give people actual options with differences that matter.

For example, spending $75 only gets you a rubberized grip over the regular Xbox controller; you're spending 50% more for just a grip?

One other criticism I hold towards both the Elite Controller as well as the Razer Ultimate I'm using is that going so far to the other end of the extremes with swappable components feels unnecessary when that only contributes to more potential wear and breakage on components, while being a hard sell to justify the high price tag.

Based on what just the regular PS5 controller is supposed to include based on the patent, Microsoft (and Razer, or any other brand for that matter) needs to step up their game in particular when it comes to both quality and what features they decide to hold back.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quite happy with my Xbox One controller, feels good and not too expensive to care much if I smash it. PS4 controller feels too small and fragile to me.