Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    been loving Working out at my buddy’s home garage setup. He doesn’t have a rack but he has a pull up/ dip thing. Also a bunch of dumbbells and an old school body by jake bench ! Lol

Also been using his mind Pilate Machine! That thing is brutal ! Calf raises on it also haha.

Love being able to blast music in the garage without ear buds also, i feel more loose and free .

Stay safe bros

frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000) frankfrank3630 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    I'll take a pass on 'the sky is falling'. If you think CNN and the mainstream media is 'downplaying' it, I can't imagine what you'd think the truth is.
    We all know that there are some pretty level-headed thinkers in the investments community. I mean, IT'S THEIR MONEY - they've honed their skills to a very muscular degree, and they do their best to preserve their money and turn it into more. A lot of those "level heads" are fleeing the stock market, and there's no doubt that at least some of them KNOW what they're doing, and that we are in a full-blown emergency.

That said, my IRA retirement has been entirely out of the stock market for about five months. I'm very happy I decided to do that, because nearly anybody now in the stock market is taking a real shellacking. (A long-forgotten word that Barack Obama re-popularized after the 2010 midterm elections.)

***Yes, gyms here in Chicago are closed***

"That s**t got real" around Thursday/Friday last week. (It's a Friday the 13th that will NOT be remembered by most people with any fondness.) Meanwhile, I am taking at least three precautions which HAVE NOT shown up in any advice that I've heard...I had to come up with them myself. Y'all might want to consider these.

1. I wear disposable nitrile gloves whenever I go out. (I preferred latex, which are much easier to take on and off, but they weren't around.) So that way I can actually use public keypads, door handles, pens, etc.

2. When at home, I immediately spray them with disinfectant. I then take my coat off, and the rest of my clothes, and spray them all with disinfectant (whether I'm gonna wear them again or not). I've tended to forget the shoes, but most of the shoe never comes into contact with ANYTHING, anyway. Don't use a bleach-based disinfectant. That will destroy your clothes.

3. Then, I take my gloves off "hospital style" - grabbing at the cuff (edge) of one glove and pulling it off inside-out, then using that inside-out glove much like a "potholder" to grab the cuff of the other glove and take that off. Then, I wash my hands and any other skin that may have been exposed, quickly.

With all of the cancellations, lockdowns, and curfews all rapidly spreading, THIS IS WAR. This isn't much different than, say, "Lights out!" in London in 1940. I am also going out as rarely as possible...and thankfully I have my own car, so I can avoid riding on the train. That may be the worst of all environments that the general public regularly visits.

Who knew that World War III would have an enemy that is for-all-intents-and-purposes INVISIBLE, and against which conventional ordnance (weaponry) is entirely useless?

Because I have my own home office (and HAVE HAD, since 1978!), and I'm right in the middle of setting up for my next annual business cycle, I'm pretty much stuck at home anyway. So, overall, I don't NEED to go out much, so I don't need to go through this hassle-of-precautions very often either. And, overall, the change to what I would have done anyway, is only moderate.

I'm back at my old place, having taken my monthly trip here Friday (just in time to pick up take-out from the Catholic/Knights of Columbus catfish fry!!), and now await my roommate's trip to Indiana. He will probably be there for months. I have no symptoms, but I recognize the possibility I've been exposed, because he takes the train and buses everywhere. Now, it's Wednesday I go back to Chicago, and he'll have left already. With him gone, I will have very little opportunity for further exposure.
    Last edited by frankfrank3630; 03-16-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking" - Ray Bolger (The Scarecrow), THE WIZARD OF OZ, 1939.

Build, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a little while. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

:-) (-:
    [ALOHA - as used in its traditional sense of greeting, best wishes, and an affirmation of life.]

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, the gyms here in Chicago are closed, thank god i have a dumbbell and a rope
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read this and wanted to share...

And just like that the government controls all sporting events, concerts, jobs, colleges, medical facilities, whether or not you can leave your house, has depleted resources such as toilet paper and food, controls all travel...And you guys wonder why they develop and use viruses to scare to
    public. They now control you and everything about your life. See how easy that was? Mass panic, hysteria, complete control. Of, literally, the world. Over a virus, one that the survival rates are even extremely high. All freedom as been limited overnight.

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

And just like that the government controls all sporting events, concerts, jobs, colleges, medical facilities, whether or not you can leave your house, has depleted resources such as toilet paper and food, controls all travel...And you guys wonder why they develop and use viruses to scare to
    public. They now control you and everything about your life. See how easy that was? Mass panic, hysteria, complete control. Of, literally, the world. Over a virus, one that the survival rates are even extremely high. All freedom as been limited overnight.
    The government controls all travel?

Have they done something I missed?

Can't leave your house? Talk to your city about that. Didn't realize chicago was doing that? Certainly not doing that here

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    The government controls all travel?

Have they done something I missed?

Can't leave your house? Talk to your city about that. Didn't realize chicago was doing that? Certainly not doing that here
    I didn't write it, just reposted it. San Fran is the first city to have a lockdown along with 6 or 7 other counties in CA. Watch how fast this travels

Panic spreads faster than a virus...

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dude. Get that tinfoil hat off your head.
    Squat and Deadlift

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't write it, just reposted it. San Fran is the first city to have a lockdown along with 6 or 7 other counties in CA. Watch how fast this travels

Panic spreads faster than a virus...
    If panic spread faster than the virus, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Rather, people write off other country's national emergencies as US media hype and stick their heads in the sand. Opposite of panic

People, and this may sound familiar to you, choose to ignore the obvious and make things worse by going bar hopping this weekend. Opposite of panic

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100)
    More important question now is when are they gonna open again?

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ours are still open, albeit no longer 24 hours and are asking people to be more hygienic.

I’m not training though - cancelled my direct debit.

I’m off down the Winchester for a nice cold pint until this all blows over.

Strong & Unstable

RIP the two old folks in the back of the gif

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RIP the two old folks in the back of the gif
    They’re already down the Winchester, they’ll be fine (for now)
    Strong & Unstable

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gyms in ND just shut down. Yesterday was speaking to the manager and he said fuk no, today at 5pm they closed lol. But, the ND governor just declared a state of emergency and shut the state down. I'm pretty livid, but i can drive 20 minutes to base and use that fitness center, just sucks using 1 hour of my day to go workout when i already work 13-14 hour days. So tired of this bull****.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    So tired of this bull****.
    Hate to break it to you but it hasn't really got going yet

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My gym closed last night at 10 and will stay closed until April 1st.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Gyms in ND just shut down. Yesterday was speaking to the manager and he said fuk no, today at 5pm they closed lol. But, the ND governor just declared a state of emergency and shut the state down. I'm pretty livid, but i can drive 20 minutes to base and use that fitness center, just sucks using 1 hour of my day to go workout when i already work 13-14 hour days. So tired of this bull****.
    Feel bad for everyone who can't train cause of these crazy times but I''m glad and fortunate to have my own
    gym in my apt yes 1/2 my living room is FULL of gym equipment, benches,racks, plates , bars, and attachments
    so I'm getting ready for a BIG back,trap,ab workout everyone stay safe and try to make the best of things for
    now.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    My gym shuts down after today. Oh well, I have some home equipment, nothing amazing but will do the trick for now.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    My gym shuts down after today. Oh well, I have some home equipment, nothing amazing but will do the trick for now.
    Good luck with your calves goal.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The economy is gonna take a ****ing huge hit by the time this is all said and done.....might end up being worse than 2008.
    Squat and Deadlift

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    The economy is gonna take a ****ing huge hit by the time this is all said and done.....might end up being worse than 2008.
    It's already worse than 2008 cause at least back then I was able to work my 2 jobs now BOTH my
    jobs are shut down!

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I don’t want a repeat of 2008. I will say I would like the stock market showing so many deals. It was so far overvalued. I have lost a lot but what could be gain is massively larger. I don’t want people to lose their jobs though.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Might? lol

But also, depending, it could come back quicker. The economy was kind of roaring going in, so

But TF do I know.

Might? lol

But also, depending, it could come back quicker. The economy was kind of roaring going in, so

But TF do I know.
    Ya, "might" is probably an understatement.....it is positive that the economy was strong going in, so we'll see what happens....trying to stay positive but my logical side isn't super optimistic.
    Squat and Deadlift

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to? LoL, you are in for an awakening when this hits whatever Podunk backwoods place you live in. Everything is shutting down.

GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500) GeNzATheFit is not very helpful. (-500)
    We already have almost a week closed sad but it wont change for any time so i try home working out

jchv88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The gym I go to closed yesterday. It really sucks!

In response to this, I bought a couple of resistance bands and I am also getting from amazon a couple of dumbbells. This virus is not going to slow me down, and make me loose gains.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm still using the gym I oversee regardless. For "rehab" purposes if I get called out on it. Let them shut the city down and catch me riding around on my mini-moto on the empty streets. lol
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    I'm still using the gym I oversee regardless. For "rehab" purposes if I get called out on it. Let them shut the city down and catch me riding around on my mini-moto on the empty streets. lol
    I lost gym access. I expect this to last 6-8 weeks too. Gonna suck
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We still have several gyms open around here luckily. Sure that will change soon
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality