Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    I could say the same thing about you dude. Sounds like you've been listening to nothing but the worst case scenario reporting. I get my info from multiple sources. I've seen both optimistic and pessimistic projections and stats.

We can agree that this is huge. We'll have to wait and see how quickly we get a hold on it. And no, I'm not gonna venture into the misc, who the **** get's their information from that cesspool?
    You would (again) be wrong if you said the same thing. I don't even have cable (or an antenna) and don't watch or listen to anything from 'the media' unless it's to listen to Dr Fauci and Dr Birx speak.

You keep choosing intentional ignorance if that's what suits you, continue your close minded "I'm not going to seek out accurate information" attitude, but when you start repeating it to others don't be surprised when I respond to the contrary.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    You would (again) be wrong if you said the same thing. I don't even have cable (or an antenna) and don't watch or listen to anything from 'the media' unless it's to listen to Dr Racui and Dr Birx speak.

You keep choosing intentional ignorance if that's what suits you, but don't be surprised when I respond to the contrary.
    lol I'm trying to have a discussion, not a dick waving contest. That's something you could work on, dude.

My point: you can't base predictions off current stats when we've only been practicing self isolation for a week and this thing is so new. You're basing predictions off stats that we've gathered throughout the rise of the pandemic. And trying to predict future growth rates now isn't going to paint an accurate picture given these points and given how long incubation period seems like it may be.

Drawing a parallel to SARS (yes, this is 1000x worse than SARS, but that doesn't mean principles and things we've learnt from it can't be correlated): We were working tirelessly to develop a vaccine, and what happened? The virus disappeared, so we stopped investing time in trying to develop a vaccine.

Covid is clearly far more likely to be spread compared to SARS, no question, but that doesn't mean it's going to continue to grow exponentially for months to come, and that doesn't mean it won't disappear sooner than the pessimistic reports we've seen are predicting. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but if you put your ego aside for a second, you'll see there's some food for thought here.
    Squat and Deadlift

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol I'm trying to have a discussion, not a dick waving contest. That's something you could work on, dude.

My point: you can't base predictions off current stats when we've only been practicing self isolation for a week and this thing is so new. You're basing predictions off stats that we've gathered throughout the rise of the pandemic. And trying to predict future growth rates now isn't going to paint an accurate picture given these points and given how long incubation period seems like it may be.

Drawing a parallel to SARS (yes, this is 1000x worse than SARS, but that doesn't mean principles and things we've learnt from it can't be correlated): We were working tirelessly to develop a vaccine, and what happened? The virus disappeared, so we stopped investing time in trying to develop a vaccine.

Covid is clearly far more likely to be spread compared to SARS, no question, but that doesn't mean it's going to continue to grow exponentially for months to come, and that doesn't mean it won't disappear sooner than the pessimistic reports we've seen are predicting. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but if you put your ego aside for a second, you'll see there's some food for thought here.
    See, the thing is you have no idea what you are talking about, on any of this. And the supp section isn't the place to continue to explain it to you line by line. Please either go to the appropriate thread to discuss or stop posting incorrect information that deserves correction

Example of how clueless you are:

"Drawing a parallel to SARS (yes, this is 1000x worse than SARS, but that doesn't mean principles and things we've learnt from it can't be correlated): We were working tirelessly to develop a vaccine, and what happened? The virus disappeared, so we stopped investing time in trying to develop a vaccine. "

You want to compare to SARS, RE: virus disappearing?

COVID-19, in 3.5 months, has KILLED more people than SARS and MERS, combined, INFECTED, in the last 17 years.

And in North American it's just gathering steam

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In the meantime, the dip/pullup station and barbell is all you need, for real.
    Yup, also got a set of adjustable dumbbell that fits those 1" plates, I believe it can go up to 80lbs.

The only thing is that the standard barbell is only rated 250lbs, gonna have to do volume work on the squat and play with different variations.
    IG: @tuanlifts

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See, the thing is you have no idea what you are talking about, on any of this. And the supp section isn't the place to continue to explain it to you line by line. Please either go to the appropriate thread to discuss or stop posting incorrect information that deserves correction

Example of how clueless you are:

"Drawing a parallel to SARS (yes, this is 1000x worse than SARS, but that doesn't mean principles and things we've learnt from it can't be correlated): We were working tirelessly to develop a vaccine, and what happened? The virus disappeared, so we stopped investing time in trying to develop a vaccine. "

You want to compare to SARS, RE: virus disappearing?

COVID-19, in 3.5 months, has KILLED more people than SARS and MERS, combined, INFECTED, in the last 17 years.

And in North American it's just gathering steam
    I already acknowledged the big different between SARS and Covid you twat knuckle lmao you're dodging my point: Virus's slow down and die off when they run out of people to infect, and we just started taking measure to slow the infection rate.

You aren't an authority on this either, Farley, stop trying to act like you are. The point I was trying to make throughout this all, is that sooner rather than later, gyms and businesses are going to open back up, because our economy depends on it.
    Squat and Deadlift

I already acknowledged the big different between SARS and Covid you twat knuckle lmao you're dodging my point: Virus's slow down and die off.

You aren't an authority on this either, Farley, stop trying to act like you are. The point I was trying to make throughout this all, is that sooner rather than later, gyms and businesses are going to open back up, because our economy depends on it.
    We are nowhere near it slowing down in North America, and it is not going to die off.

It will be back next season, most likely. It might even be worse.

One of the things you don't understand that I didn't respond to specifically BTW is the immunity thing. Viruses change. They mutate. We get new strains. Exposure to one doesn't make you immune to others. That's why there is a different flu vaccine every year and why you can get the shot and sometimes still get the flu, and is why you get the 'common old' over and over.

And FWIW, there are already 2 strains of this virus. It is not going to just up and disappear

We are nowhere near it slowing down in North America, and it is not going to die off.

Back and worse next season? That's some serious conjecture there, bud. Like I said, I may be wrong, I'm not an expert. But you may be wrong too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
    Squat and Deadlift

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    It's more difficult for the people who NEED to be seen working out, I know the Insta fitness influencers are dying right now LOL
    I actually prefer to go when my gym is empty (or emptier).
    Maybe because my home setup sucks, that's why it's less motivating

One of the things you don't understand that I didn't respond to specifically BTW is the immunity thing. Viruses change. They mutate. We get new strains. Exposure to one doesn't make you immune to others. That's why there is a different flu vaccine every year and why you can get the shot and sometimes still get the flu, and is why you get the 'common old' over and over.

And FWIW, there are already 2 strains of this virus. It is not going to just up and disappear
    Our immune systems evolve too, and become better at coping with illness. There is no way to accurately project that the virus will mutate at a rate we can't keep up with either through our own immunity or through vaccines. Not this early.
    Squat and Deadlift

Back and worse next season? That's some serious conjecture there, bud. Like I said, I may be wrong, I'm not an expert. But you may be wrong too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
    Let's quantify this wait and see, shall we? Same as we set goals like "squat X by Y" instead of "get stronger". Without numbers and time, it's all vague nonsense.

What's your projected deadline by which time this virus will disappear and we won't even bother working on a vaccine any more?

Separate question: What's your projected deadline by which daily new cases and daily new deaths in the US/Canada will trend downward?

Finally: What's your projected deadline by which point total active cases in the US/Canada will be lower than they are today?

Let's quantify this wait and see, shall we? Same as we set goals like "squat X by Y" instead of "get stronger". Without numbers and time, it's all vague nonsense.

What's your projected deadline by which time this virus will disappear and we won't even bother working on a vaccine any more?

Separate question: What's your projected deadline by which daily new cases and daily new deaths in the US/Canada will trend downward?

Finally: What's your projected deadline by which point total active cases in the US/Canada will be lower than they are today?
    I was talking loosely before more related to the economy, but I never set any kind of deadlines for either of the traps you're trying so hard to get me to fall into. That would go against everything I've been saying, wouldn't it? If you go back and actually comprehend what I've written, you'd see that I'm arguing to not make these kinds of predictions based on the current numbers, because it will produce skewed results.

I'm trying to be optimistic by saying that there is a possibility, which there absolutely is, that this pandemic will be mitigated sooner than we think. I haven't drawn any absolute conclusions, the way you have.
    Squat and Deadlift

I'm arguing to not make these kinds of predictions based on the current numbers, because it will produce skewed results.

I'm trying to be optimistic by saying that there is a possibility, which there absolutely is, that this pandemic will be mitigated sooner than we think. I haven't drawn any absolute conclusions, the way you have.
    What absolute conclusions have I drawn? Pick one you think is wrong.

What absolute conclusions have I drawn? Pick one you think is wrong.
    I'm talking about your absolute stance. I never said anything you've outlined is "wrong", did I? Instead of trying to have a meaningful back and forth, you're trying to win an argument through fallacy lol I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just trying to highlight that the trends we've seen may not continue for as long as you seem to think, and I've acknowledged time and time again that I may or may not be wrong. You said the spread will continue to grow exponentially for the "near future". I'm trying to highlight that "near future" might mean a lot of different timelines right now, and it's narrow sighted to conclude any timeline based off current stats.
    Squat and Deadlift

Fair enough

Fair enough
    It's cool man, I get why you jumped down my throat. Ironically, my initial post that triggered this was a bit narrow sighted and "absolute" sounding as well; I didn't mean for it to be. I just think the government is going to have to encourage us to bounce back sooner rather than later from an economical standpoint, which means reopening businesses like gyms. They can't stay closed for months, it's just not feasible from a business perspective, not without massive bailouts (which may also end up being the case). I guess we'll wait and see how this whole thing plays out, but it's a friggin mess right now, no doubt.
    Squat and Deadlift

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you have high enough ceilings overhead squats with just an empty bar is a nice exercise...
    My secret? Texting between sets.

acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When are the gyms going to reopen is the question. What do people think?

Originally Posted by acrable View Post
    When are the gyms going to reopen is the question. What do people think?
    Which gyms, where?

Figure May anyway

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We’re being told anywhere from 3-6 months here so I expect it to be the same in other countries if that’s where the science-based evidence points
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    We’re being told anywhere from 3-6 months here so I expect it to be the same in other countries if that’s where the science-based evidence points
    If you're somewhere that gets summer sooner than later in the US, I think June could be a possibility for opening up pretty far

Good thing you didn't do a job in NYC gig huh?

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you're somewhere that gets summer sooner than later in the US, I think June could be a possibility for opening up pretty far

Good thing you didn't do a job in NYC gig huh?
    Damn straight - my wife hasn’t stopped giving me grief about it because she was the deciding factor in not accepting it
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    if you have high enough ceilings overhead squats with just an empty bar is a nice exercise...
    Tried them like 10 years ago. I think my shoulders fatigued much faster than my lower body.

Been doing basic barbell/dbs exercises, pullups and dips for the past week in my basement, god I miss the gym. The only good thing about home training is how convenient it is to split my workout in 2 sessions per day.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Not a chance it's that long.

The economy would 100% collapse. Health consequences from that would be far worse than the virus.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Not a chance it's that long.

The economy would 100% collapse. Health consequences from that would be far worse than the virus.
    Ya, but nobody wants to talk about how we're letting our economy go to complete ****. You say anything about that and the response you get is "Trump just wants to kill you so his friends can keep making money"

Like, where do people think the resources for healthcare even come from? If we don't find a way to balance stopping spread and letting our economy continue, we are in for some seriously ****ty times...
    Squat and Deadlift

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heard from mgr of my gym it doesnt look like theyll be reopening till around June....... phuckin hold me bruhs
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm seriously going into a state of depression ever since my gym closed. Working out at home or the gym at work isn't cutting it
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I'm seriously going into a state of depression ever since my gym closed. Working out at home or the gym at work isn't cutting it
    It’s tough but we are all in it together. I’m super eager awaiting a shipment of 15-55 lb dumbells . Got my rep adjustable bench yesterday and deadlift bar and platform day before that so slowly but surely putting a home gym together
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    It’s tough but we are all in it together. I’m super eager awaiting a shipment of 15-55 lb dumbells . Got my rep adjustable bench yesterday and deadlift bar and platform day before that so slowly but surely putting a home gym together
    Curious to see your feedback on that Rep adjustable bench after you put it through some use whether it
    feels stable when you use it on incline positions or if it wobbles. I personally prefer benches with the spring
    pin that really locks the position but someone asked me about Rep and I've never used anything from them
    so curious on how it feels.

Archi21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered a full rack and platform, but the company cancelled order as they were unable to fulfil the order due to "high demand", 5 days later, I checked the website and it was in-stock but double the price. I am trying to maintain with some basic dumbbells and barbell workouts but thinking of investing the money I would spend on my gym membership on some supplements to help maintain muscle mass and boost my immune system - any suggestions?

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Agent456 View Post
    Srsly?

It's called social distancing.

In UK they even closed and dismantled outdoor gyms.

Do some bodyweights instead. Handstand, pistol squat, L-sit. That sort of thing.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.