Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bullying: Good Thing or Bad Thing?

On one hand, the pro-bullying crowd claims that bullying "toughens you up" and "makes a man out of you".

However, these days it seems to be getting a little extreme. I'm talking bullying-related suicides, school shootings, etc. Furthermore, the people who actually did get bullied as kids often don't have fond memories of it or think of it as a "character-building experience".

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    150% bad thing in my eyes. Coming from someone that was relentlessly bullied as a kid. Some of it has still messed me up well into adulthood.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bullying effects people in different ways. Some people become ruthlessly ambitious. Others crumble. Motivation is what's necessary. Bullying is just a means to an end that only works on some.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There’s constructive criticism and then there’s bullying. Bullying does nothing to help the victim improve their lives and it’s done out of hate.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanteEdmond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's inevitable, I feel ... children are really immature. Everyone has endured some form of bullying.

But today - with social media, cellphones, etc - it's more harmful that it was. When I was a kid, it was just some name-calling in the cafeteria that ended then and there. But today, people can spread stuff about you to the whole world via a laptop or iphone.

Adult bullying, like workplace bullying, isn't that bad. We ought to be able to handle it. And adults are naturally less cruel.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    Bullying effects people in different ways. Some people become ruthlessly ambitious. Others crumble. Motivation is what's necessary. Bullying is just a means to an end that only works on some.
    isaac newton got bullied at the kings school
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think a definition of terms would be also be helpful here. What some people considering gentle ribbing, others call bullying. I dont think I have ever had this conversation with anyone who didnt have a unique definition of bullying each time. This is why these conversations are never really helpful.

Nobody is in favor of the kind of stuff that leads to suicide and anguish. But nobody can seem to point out where that line is.
    Order Will Be Restored

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Having never been bullied or a bully I'm maybe not the best to ask but I feel like it probably varies wildly from kid to kid and situation to situation. Some kids toughen up and improve themselves. Some implode. On the whole it's probably a net negative.

Also back in the day kids could still get relief from it once they went home. Now in the age of social media, they can be reminded of what a loser they are and how they should kill themselves 24/7. No way that is a good thing.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bullying is bad. But joking around and teasing friends and having it go over the line occasionally isn't bullying but in today's pussy society it gets labeled as bullying.

oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bullying is just fear directed outward
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think it's a good thing but I think young people need to learn to stick up for themselves. These days there are just too many emo pussies who can't handle anything so it's definitely not a good thing. I believe spankings helps set me straight but that's not an option anymore which is probably part of the reason most kids are stupid *******s these days.
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bullying is wrong. Trying to use mental gymnastics like "toughening" someone up or "building character" or "making a man" out of someone is bullchit. I daresay anyone who uses that reasoning is likely a bully themselves. Anyone can grow as a person without having to be ridiculed.

We all need to know when to defend and stand up for ourselves, but that doesn't mean it's okay to bully others.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only people who will say "bullying is good" are bullies still in school. Even they probably feel differently when they get older.

Bullying is not a positive thing to push on the world. Bullies rarely go on to do well in life, and people who are bullied sometimes have lifelong issues from it.

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's bad.

Want to toughen up a kid, get him or her into exercise, sports, competitions, responsibilities, chores, teach, lead, etc. If anything, teach them to be responsible and to be humble. Do not be afraid of failure, for it is learning from failures that one strives to be better in all aspects of life.

The one who is doing the bullying is the one lacking in responsibility and humility. It's a failure in parenting and upbringing. You do not put someone down to bring them up. You give them a hand, and lead them to bring themselves up.
    I'm not blessed with riches, but I am rich with blessings.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.
    IG: Tuksonrider

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bulying is bad, but it does toughen some up. It also fuks up others.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On the extreme, it is a horrible thing.

Here is an important part of this conversation:

You can teach your kids to be assertive and give them the ability to express themselves without bullying.

The only reason I am against it, is because the pros of it, can be developed without it. That only leaves the cons.

Parents are not ready to have this conversation yet.

It actually requires time, patience, and interaction with your child outside of a video screen.

Raise the kids, don’t just provide for them.

Then you don’t have to rely on bullies to teach your kids life lessons.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negged for no reason. Good thing or bad thing OP?

Anyone who thinks bullying is a good thing is brain dead, srs.
    Can good things COME of it? Sure. Just like good things can come of the corona virus. Doesn’t make the thing itself good.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Define bullying op.

Though, IMO those who bully that physical abuse of others should be liable to criminal prosecution.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this bullying?

Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't understand how 90% of people get bullied srs, unless you're retarded or a dwarf or something or have a really extreme/odd setback, i don't get it. Not being a dik but like how does it happen?

Me and 1 another guy were the only black people in our school of over a 1000 people. 2 out of 1000. And we still defended ourselves during racist times. Also, it was mad awkward when talking about slavery in class and watching black history movies, we'd get so many comments but would dish them back and roast people. I''d legit have dudes a foot bigger than me tryna mog me and would have to come at him and an entire group.

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It depends.

If your son comes to school wearing a dress and a acting like a freaking weirdo and he gets bullied for it, that's all on him for being a loser.

If kids are picking on the deaf girl in class, that's on them [the bullies] for being awful human beings.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iwannagethench View Post
    Don't understand how 90% of people get bullied srs, unless you're retarded or a dwarf or something or have a really extreme/odd setback, i don't get it.
    What the f*ck do you not understand? You think children are equipped with the same mental faculties as adults? You think children are trained fighters and power lifters? Seriously bro... wtf is stumping you?

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Negging: Good Thing or Bad Thing?

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    What the f*ck do you not understand? You think children are equipped with the same mental faculties as adults? You think children are trained fighters and power lifters? Seriously bro... wtf is stumping you?
    I edited my post and added more of my situation, I was the only black kid in primary school and there were only me and another black kid in high school. I had chit times but i never got bullied and would never allow it.

I just don't understand wtf someone could be bullied about. I'm talking about regular normal person. If you are a dwarf or some chit, you get the pass. But to let some normal average joe mog you? nahhh never that

I edited my post and added more of my situation, I was the only black kid in primary school and there were only me and another black kid in high school. I had chit times but i never got bullied and would never allow it.

I just don't understand wtf someone could be bullied about. I'm talking about regular normal person. If you are a dwarf or some chit, you get the pass. But to let some normal average joe mog you? nahhh never that
    So you don't understand how people can be different from you? Not understand different family situations? Or mob mentality?

Sounds to me like you just don't want to believe people can have it worse than you.

Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got bullied during high school and made me realize people ain't chit got bullied by 3 different people fought back then all stopped after that didn't get suspended or anything lol one teacher was on my side too
    Last edited by Sil3nt1; 03-10-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    Energetically will I meet enemies of the United States
    Get some
    Ernest Hemingway once said "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for" I agree with the 2nd part
    "Service members is family"
    physique: https://i.imgur.com/8d1Mct4.jpg -3
    avi is godfrd

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't understand how 90% of people get bullied srs, unless you're retarded or a dwarf or something or have a really extreme/odd setback, i don't get it. Not being a dik but like how does it happen?

Me and 1 another guy were the only black people in our school of over a 1000 people. 2 out of 1000. And we still defended ourselves during racist times. Also, it was mad awkward when talking about slavery in class and watching black history movies, we'd get so many comments but would dish them back and roast people. I''d legit have dudes a foot bigger than me tryna mog me and would have to come at him and an entire group.
    In my situation I was completely outnumbered. Would get in trouble by the school for defending myself, my parents would also discipline me for trying to defend myself. I felt completely hopeless to the point I would bottle it up and smile or just picture myself as the only person in the room along with the teacher.

I was a military brat so I grew up being around everyone. When we ended up getting stationed back in Ga I did not fit in with my own people. I dressed, talked, acted, and had different hobbies than everyone so it was constant making fun of me in hallways, in class because I "spoke like a white guy", I got crucified for doing well in my classes and because the teachers liked me. This went on just about everyday at school for years.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    So you don't understand how people can be different from you? Not understand different family situations? Or mob mentality?

Sounds to me like you just don't want to believe people can have it worse than you.
    I think people give up too easily and inadvertently allow it to manifest. Can't deal with adversity. Tough times build character I suppose.

Bullies go after easy targets, now it's wrong, but all you gotta do is put up a little bit of a fight and that chit is unlikely to happen again. I hate it when parents/teachers try mitigate conflict with "just ignore them".

I think people give up too easily and inadvertently allow it to manifest. Can't deal with adversity. Tough times build character I suppose.

Bullies go after easy targets, now it's wrong, but all you gotta do is put up a little bit of a fight and that chit is unlikely to happen again. I hate it when parents/teachers try mitigate conflict with "just ignore them".
    Nobody knows what other people deal with. Being a f*cking tough guy and hurting someone that has done no harm doesn't help anyone.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 03-10-2020 at 10:05 AM.