Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is there gulag and loadout drops in classic BR mode? LMAO

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does this compare to Apex Legends?

Been dropping some free time in Apex during this lockdown work from home situation.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Never played APEX, but this game is just Call of Duty graphics/gameplay in a Battle Royale format. I like it because I liked most of the older COD games. Graphics are good. The world is realistic. Guns are realistic. I could never get into Fortnite or Apex because I don't want to play as a cartoon character.

If you liked the old COD games (the Modern Warfares especially) and you like BR games, you should like this. Aside from a few things, like lag, occasional cheaters, or a bug or two, it's really fun.

Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    unfortunately not. nor does it cover you when you revive a teammate. however, if you are running a heartbeat sensor, you stay fully covered (even though, from your point of view, it seems like the shield is slightly lowered

100%. and it comes in handy when breaching houses. if you have a teammate rpging from outside while you go in with another teammate (you lead while going up the stairs, while throwing stun/gas grenades) you will be surprised at how often you will successfully clear out a house.
    Ran the riot shield last night. It is a pretty effective strategy. It was just me and 1 other guy playing solos, so we were at a disadvantage. You sort of have to accept your role as a complimentary player if you're doing the riot shield. We rolled up on a group of 3 in bone yard and my teammate got all 3 kills. But me with the riot shield obviously caused the other players to have to re-evaluate just what the fuk they were going to do which allowed my teammate to clean them up.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried it last night, is playing pc much better then playing on the xbox? The gun sounds are really nice. What load out or gun do you guys recommend for the early levels?

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    Tried it last night, is playing pc much better then playing on the xbox? The gun sounds are really nice. What load out or gun do you guys recommend for the early levels?
    Are all of the guns available to you? I have the full COD game, so I don't know what you start with if you just have the free Warzone game. Generally speaking though:

Best/Most common assault rifles:
    Grau (probably the most frequently used by good players)
    M4
    M13
    Kilo (my preference)

SMG:
    MP5
    MP7

I personally prefer an assault rifle, because the SMG damage range isn't far and there is a lot of farther distance shooting in this.

Snipers:
    HDR/AX50 (only guns that can down fully armored players with 1 headshot)

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    Are all of the guns available to you? I have the full COD game, so I don't know what you start with if you just have the free Warzone game. Generally speaking though:

Best/Most common assault rifles:
    Grau (probably the most frequently used by good players)
    M4
    M13
    Kilo (my preference)

SMG:
    MP5
    MP7

I personally prefer an assault rifle, because the SMG damage range isn't far and there is a lot of farther distance shooting in this.

Snipers:
    HDR/AX50 (only guns that can down fully armored players with 1 headshot)
    Kar98 can as well. I prefer a fully kitted one to an actual sniper. It has just as much range and mobility is far better.

Originally Posted by newcomb12 View Post
    Kar98 can as well. I prefer a fully kitted one to an actual sniper. It has just as much range and mobility is far better.
    I noticed tons of people using KAR98, but assumed it was because of the mobility and ADS. I didn't think it could 1 shot kill fully armored players. If it can, I may take a gander at it again. Although I don't really like sniping in this game.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Never played APEX, but this game is just Call of Duty graphics/gameplay in a Battle Royale format. I like it because I liked most of the older COD games. Graphics are good. The world is realistic. Guns are realistic. I could never get into Fortnite or Apex because I don't want to play as a cartoon character.

If you liked the old COD games (the Modern Warfares especially) and you like BR games, you should like this. Aside from a few things, like lag, occasional cheaters, or a bug or two, it's really fun.

Ran the riot shield last night. It is a pretty effective strategy. It was just me and 1 other guy playing solos, so we were at a disadvantage. You sort of have to accept your role as a complimentary player if you're doing the riot shield. We rolled up on a group of 3 in bone yard and my teammate got all 3 kills. But me with the riot shield obviously caused the other players to have to re-evaluate just what the fuk they were going to do which allowed my teammate to clean them up.
    How did they kill you? In multiplayer I've tried just throwing molotov's at them. I think it kills them but someone else might have landed a shot or two.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I noticed tons of people using KAR98, but assumed it was because of the mobility and ADS. I didn't think it could 1 shot kill fully armored players. If it can, I may take a gander at it again. Although I don't really like sniping in this game.
    Thats it. It needs to be fully upgraded though. You need all the range upgrades to make it compete with the snipers at range.

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    How did they kill you? In multiplayer I've tried just throwing molotov's at them. I think it kills them but someone else might have landed a shot or two.
    How did they kill me when I was using the riot shield?

I messed up. Lost track of one of the guys, so he got an angle on me while I was focusing on his teammate and he just shot me. They didn't do anything special. I just got too focused on one of the players in one of the planes in boneyard.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been playing for about a week, I have gotten second place twice and top 10 maybe half a dozen times.

Whenever it's down to myself and another squad they always have 4v1 or 4v2 and we have no armor.
    Fun game but I have a feeling it will be rage inducing the more I play.

Multiplayer is just a blast also.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone tryna run some squads? This game is frustrating but fun. I’m an aggressive player but making me cautious a lot more. Add me
    Activision: stylin_on_u
    Ps4: stylin_on_u

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Found my setup

Been absolutely loving this, hell of a range for a weapon that has this much mobility.

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Found my setup

Been absolutely loving this, hell of a range for a weapon that has this much mobility.
    I'll try it out. Been leveling the MP7 since people always speak so highly of that.

Btw I feel like the Renetti was barely nerfed, lmao. I still kill people easily with hip fire. Maybe it was mostly akimbo that was affected.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNBAisAjoke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's the goat setup for the Grau?

I picked one up in the final circle and downed a guy sniping with it.

I'm never one to go full auto but rather quick button pushes for single rounds - and felt like there was zero recoil whatsoever.

Only on level 10 with it so far so don't have all attachments unlocked - but would love to know for incoming future reference as it looks like it's going to be what I run with my sniper.

Originally Posted by TheNBAisAjoke View Post
    What's the goat setup for the Grau?

I picked one up in the final circle and downed a guy sniping with it.

I'm never one to go full auto but rather quick button pushes for single rounds - and felt like there was zero recoil whatsoever.

Only on level 10 with it so far so don't have all attachments unlocked - but would love to know for incoming future reference as it looks like it's going to be what I run with my sniper.
    Just asked my friend who is pretty beast at the game, actually solo'd 3 squads for a recent victory in BR Quads. He said:

-long barrel
    -60 round mag
    -monolithic suppressor
    -whichever grip improves control the most
    -fully loaded

and he recommended a SMG or sniper for your secondary weapon. With amped perk.
    Last edited by CaliSuperSport; 05-31-2020 at 10:37 PM.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

I don't know if other people are getting better, or I am getting chittier. When the game first came out I was winning here and there. Now I think I have 1 win in the last... I don't know. Month or more.

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Just asked my friend who is pretty beast at the game, actually solo'd 3 squads for a recent victory in BR Quads. He said:

-long barrel
    -60 round mag
    -monolithic suppressor
    -whichever grip improves control the most
    -fully loaded

and he recommended a SMG or sniper for your secondary weapon. With amped perk.
    I don't understand why you'd run fully loaded? I have a fully loaded set-up so if I die late and come back after everything has been looted I'll have a gun with ammo. For a normal set-up though, finding rifle ammo isn't hard. Why wouldn't you use the fully loaded slot for a red dot, or something to improve ADS?

Everyone who runs GRAU though seems to run:
    1. Monolithic suppressor
    2. Archangel barrel (the longest barrel)
    3. 60 rounder
    4. Grip
    5. This is a total wildcard. Some run ADS attachments (no stock, tac laser, grip tape), others run a red dot, others look for aiming stability (grip tape, stock). But 1-4 seem almost universal to every assault rifle setup.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tbh most ARs are set up the same way. I don't have the Grau but I have my m13 kitted same way.

Extended mag is a big thing imo. 30 rounds isn't enough for armor and health
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know if other people are getting better, or I am getting chittier. When the game first came out I was winning here and there. Now I think I have 1 win in the last... I don't know. Month or more.

I don't understand why you'd run fully loaded? I have a fully loaded set-up so if I die late and come back after everything has been looted I'll have a gun with ammo. For a normal set-up though, finding rifle ammo isn't hard. Why wouldn't you use the fully loaded slot for a red dot, or something to improve ADS?

1. Monolithic suppressor
    3. 60 rounder
    4. Grip
    5. This is a total wildcard. Some run ADS attachments (no stock, tac laser, grip tape), others run a red dot, others look for aiming stability (grip tape, stock). But 1-4 seem almost universal to every assault rifle setup.
    fully loaded is excellent to have in a class that you use if you get revived after the 4th circle and your teammate is far from the loadout drop that comes when the 5th circle appears

the circle is too small at that point for you to go loot without high odds of encountering someone

for any other situation though, the attachments you listed are a much better choice

1. Monolithic suppressor
    3. 60 rounder
    4. Grip
    I have a fully loaded gulag set so if I drop back in late in the game I won't be running out of ammo. As far as the barrel, its better to run nexus. Archangel only adds a couple of meters of damage range but knocks your movement speed quite a bit. I hate seeing sights on the non iron sights on peoples grau. Those irons are so nice.

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Found my setup

do you find yourself having to reload too often with that 32 round mag?

do you find yourself having to reload too often with that 32 round mag?
    Rather have a larger clip for sure but trigger discipline can go a long way. The addition of damage and range are worth the trade-off for me over the 50 round IMO.

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone alright wanna play?

tired of solos- non stim solos suck.

He plays pretty aggressive and excels with the Grau, so the extra ammo helps.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

fully loaded is excellent to have in a class that you use if you get revived after the 4th circle and your teammate is far from the loadout drop that comes when the 5th circle appears

the circle is too small at that point for you to go loot without high odds of encountering someone

for any other situation though, the attachments you listed are a much better choice
    That’s exactly what I have. Classes with 5 attachments (not fully loaded). Then I have 1 fully loaded class that I only use if I’m coming back late in the game. It consists of a Grau or Kilo. Mono suppressor. 60 rounder. Grip. Red dot. Fully loaded. Then I run a pistol decked out and also with fully loaded. So when I find an SMG I can swap it with my pistol and have full ammo.

i'm so glad they posted "black lives matter" all over the game now. i didn't realize that black lives mattered until activision told me so

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Game got dry quick. Super repetitive map. The camping is absolutely insane.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1. Monolithic suppressor
    3. 60 rounder
    4. Grip

Run that for sure... plus the archangel barrel replaces the standard iron sights with a better one.

For the 5th it's up to you.

Was a very fun game to complete.

Best COD since 4

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm so glad they posted "black lives matter" all over the game now. i didn't realize that black lives mattered until activision told me so
    fukkin anonyed