Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newcomb12 View Post
    Not a fan.
    fennec is good. Its just that it needs no stock for mobility but that makes it harder to control. Its not on the same level as the MP5, as the the MP5 has a faster TTK and you can take out 3 people with one mag. You can at most take out 2 people with the fennec if you land all your shots. MP5 is still overpowered as is the Grau. Theres a reason why all the best players still use the Grau & MP5 combo.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Found my setup

Been absolutely loving this, hell of a range for a weapon that has this much mobility.
    Guess this dik guzzler saw my post

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    ^^ agree with everything besides cold-blooded. you dont need that.
    The only other perk you could really use would be EOD, but I don't encounter explosives often. I find myself getting picked off at range with a Thermal Sniper that I can't do anything about. If I use cold blooded, I'm susceptible to C4 and Rockets. When I'm in a gunfight I throw C4 almost all the time, so I can anticipate when one is thrown or when a rocket is shot. One person on my squad does run EOD and he's the pointman for when we infiltrate.

With these other questions, the Fennec is a beast if you switch it to the burst fire mode with range attachments, pretty much a MW2 era Famas. If you use the Fennec with extended mags it's decent, but it runs out of ammo so quick and the reload is slow. The best Warzone SMG is still the MP5. I haven't use the Fennec in Warzone, but I'd imagine it would be a one mag down, and if you run into a squad you'll get toasted with the slow reload time.

However, I think the MP5 and the Grau is about to get nerfed in the coming weeks. IW Developers made a comment today about this and that some weapon balancing is inbound. So if you are grinding for the Grau, it might be a good time to hop off that gun and move to the M4 again. Both the MP5 and Grau have ridiculous range so these might get a big nerf.

I'm thinking the next big guns for Warzone are going to be the M13 and CR-AMAX for AR's. I've been experimenting with some other SMG's for range and haven't found anything. I might look into the Striker SMG to see if that goes well. I've also noticed some people running LMG's that have ridiculous damage and range.

My main class is still the Grau/RPG/C4/Heartbeat w/ Cold Blooded/Ghost/Shrapnel. I drop the RPG if I find a scoped sniper rifle, or if I can pick up another loadout to get overkill weapons with ghost. I'm going to start grinding the CR-AMAX to see how that is in Warzone, since I've heard good things.

I mostly run Solo's/Duos though. I play Quads once a week when everyone gets on. I've won 23 games and almost consistently come in Top 10. If you really want to get good at Warzone, drop into Superstore and you'll run into like 5 teams guaranteed. Biggest way to win I found is to get as much money as you can, get UAV's, kill everyone, get their cash, and have more UAV's. When there's 20ish people left in the final circles, have a precision airstrike instead of a UAV since those players will probably be running ghost. If you're in a team, have one person with a UAV though just in case. We kept dying in the final circles until we realized one of my friends wasn't running ghost and gave us all away.

Warzone is about to be 200 people too so winning a game will be harder. Also in two weeks I'll be done with the game when my office opens back up, and when the gyms open again.
    Last edited by JStrez; 06-19-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lukepeter View Post
    This just sounds like you are playing in a high latency server (being placed on a server across the world will reward you with 400ms ping, and display all the symptoms you are describing). w.r.t. lag spikes, are you playing on pc or console? if pc, its likely a hardware issue...
    there are consistent issues with cod servers. Its not me, its their servers

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Guess this dik guzzler saw my post

I ran the uzi set up and its pretty good. It can kill pretty far, but the iron sights suck and adding an optic is almost a waste of an attachment. I would run the uzi if i was bored but its still not better than the MP5. I think its better than the fennec though

Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    The only other perk you could really use would be EOD, but I don't encounter explosives often. I find myself getting picked off at range with a Thermal Sniper that I can't do anything about. If I use cold blooded, I'm susceptible to C4 and Rockets. When I'm in a gunfight I throw C4 almost all the time, so I can anticipate when one is thrown or when a rocket is shot. One person on my squad does run EOD and he's the pointman for when we infiltrate.

With these other questions, the Fennec is a beast if you switch it to the burst fire mode with range attachments, pretty much a MW2 era Famas. If you use the Fennec with extended mags it's decent, but it runs out of ammo so quick and the reload is slow. The best Warzone SMG is still the MP5. I haven't use the Fennec in Warzone, but I'd imagine it would be a one mag down, and if you run into a squad you'll get toasted with the slow reload time.

However, I think the MP5 and the Grau is about to get nerfed in the coming weeks. IW Developers made a comment today about this and that some weapon balancing is inbound. So if you are grinding for the Grau, it might be a good time to hop off that gun and move to the M4 again. Both the MP5 and Grau have ridiculous range so these might get a big nerf.

I'm thinking the next big guns for Warzone are going to be the M13 and CR-AMAX for AR's. I've been experimenting with some other SMG's for range and haven't found anything. I might look into the Striker SMG to see if that goes well. I've also noticed some people running LMG's that have ridiculous damage and range.

My main class is still the Grau/RPG/C4/Heartbeat w/ Cold Blooded/Ghost/Shrapnel. I drop the RPG if I find a scoped sniper rifle, or if I can pick up another loadout to get overkill weapons with ghost. I'm going to start grinding the CR-AMAX to see how that is in Warzone, since I've heard good things.

I mostly run Solo's/Duos though. I play Quads once a week when everyone gets on. I've won 23 games and almost consistently come in Top 10. If you really want to get good at Warzone, drop into Superstore and you'll run into like 5 teams guaranteed. Biggest way to win I found is to get as much money as you can, get UAV's, kill everyone, get their cash, and have more UAV's. When there's 20ish people left in the final circles, have a precision airstrike instead of a UAV since those players will probably be running ghost. If you're in a team, have one person with a UAV though just in case. We kept dying in the final circles until we realized one of my friends wasn't running ghost and gave us all away.

Warzone is about to be 200 people too so winning a game will be harder. Also in two weeks I'll be done with the game when my office opens back up, and when the gyms open again.
    Uzi has very good range. It has a faster TTK at long range than MP5 with right attachments. If i was running a sniper and an smg. I would probably use the uzi

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I really wasn't winning Warzone games until I did these things.

If you run in the straight line that the mini-map shows you, then you are probably going to get killed. Whenever you are moving, you need to stop and think where would you run/cover to if you started getting shot at?

You need to be running cold blooded and ghost at the minimum towards the endgame. A thermal sniper, UAV, or heartbeat sensor will obliterate you at the end of the game. I have 2 Warzone classes. One is with Overkill, and one is with ghost. I pick up the Overkill one first, and then when the game is winding down, I pick up the Ghost class, and then re-pickup my original Overkill weapon.

You need to think about where people might be, and anticipate a gun fight. Everyone should be spreading out so you don't get lazed in a line. Having a teammate engage at the front of a building is the start, but have 2 teammates flank around back to catch them off guard.

Finally, it's really knowledge of the map that will help you win more games. I highly recommend doing the Co-Op missions as they take place all over Verdansk. It's an easy way to move around the map and understand how to escape places, how to move, flanking routes, where people might hide, etc. A lot of the buildings repeat themselves all over the map, so knowing these will help you out.

Well, clearly you've watched many youtube videos, everything spot on.

I never played BR games b4 so learning the tactics and using "pinwheel" movement has helped immensely.

How gorgeous is this gun btw: Glacial polish uzi. (i swap out the optic though)

Only a few friends play MW, so if anyone needs someone to fill a squad spot, add me: Darkhare

Altho i'm not great I can pull off a miracle from time to time
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Any sniping tips?

I personally run Cold blooded because thermal. 3.5x optic to avoid lense glint giving away my location. I don't do the quick scope game, I've been doing old school sniping tactics (stay prone, little movement) and popping people easily in warzone rumble. I never snipe, just picking it up this week.

There is little to no bullet drop.
    Drop only kicks in when someone is so far away they're just silhouttes
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dude I hate solos, people camp way more often. I almost always die from some fuker hiding in a closet or attic.

I've been using the FAL/Oden + M13 (usually modified Blue Jay). They are almost unfair compared to some other ifles. I used to use the 1776 but I feel like it got nerfed. I love the AK but the recoil makes it way too risky vs the aforementioned choices.

My duo's partner is pretty good and hard carries alot, and we do a Scavenger from the start usually. Everytime we drop at Superstore or the other high traffic areas it's too sloppy. FWIW I'm dealing with a cancer lag problem, where I get a split second skipping when enemies appear on my screen. Usually causes me to lose firefights.

Planning on the fly definitely makes an impact. alot of last circle chokes were due to hasty or half-ass decisions and positioning. My most recent final circle loss in those houses near the frozen lake at Dam, me and my partner were fuking around near the buy while everyone was bunkering up in the houses making us fight an uphill battle.

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Any sniping tips?

I personally run Cold blooded because thermal. 3.5x optic to avoid lense glint giving away my location. I don't do the quick scope game, I've been doing old school sniping tactics (stay prone, little movement) and popping people easily in warzone rumble. I never snipe, just picking it up this week.

I'm a mediocre sniper, I get most my kills off Boomslang. Some of the other prints like Brookside I cant hit chit with...but my favorite is just the Kar98 because it's pretty fast and the sight picture is massive. The most incredible headshot I've seen in game was with a Kar
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im trash at this game but its fun

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    After constantly finishing in the top 10 but never winning, I finally won my first WZ the other day, it was a proud moment.

It's funny, when WZ first came out I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, I hated BRs like PUBG/Fortnite/Apex/etc.. so I stayed away from it. Then half-way through last season I re-installed the game and picked it back up and I've completely fallen in love with it.

I recommend you follow a YouTuber named JGOD, he does incredibly detailed videos that have helped me improve a lot, he's the best I've seen at breaking down tips and gameplay.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TraininWh33ls View Post
    Congrats, was it in solo/duo/trio/quad?

I watch thinnd on youtube and copy his load out then practice his game play.

Worst thing about this game is when playing with strangers and once they lose their gulag, they quit the round.... and when people play without comms.. wtf.. so stupid.
    It was duo with a buddy, I'd never squad up with a random haha.

I used to only play solo since most of my friends aren't gamers, but one of my good friends finally started getting into the game so we've started duo'ing, I like it a lot better than solo.

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats, was it in solo/duo/trio/quad?

I watch thinnd on youtube and copy his load out then practice his game play.

Worst thing about this game is when playing with strangers and once they lose their gulag, they quit the round.... and when people play without comms.. wtf.. so stupid.
    You guys try Clubs section? People always looking to fill spots if your playing by yourself..
    I'm from the Land of Blood and Honey

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post

I used to only play solo since most of my friends aren't gamers, but one of my good friends finally started getting into the game so we've started duo'ing, I like it a lot better than solo.
    Feels good to see yourself on the heli for the first time.

Most my friends who play aren't that good and have really poor decision making but we have a blast. Funniest gaming moment I've had in years was when my quads team was gliding on our chutes planning our drop, and our buddy gets sliced by a chopper right after he finished talking.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

[300 Spartan Crew] TraininWh33ls's Avatar
    TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post

Noice. Solo is camping to the max

Originally Posted by Zuggie View Post
    You guys try Clubs section? People always looking to fill spots if your playing by yourself..
    Clubs section, is that on the misc?

We should start a Misc clan

It's cool if you wanna play stealthy. I get packet loss tho so the moment I encounter someone I'm usually fuked. I recommend an Origin if you're going to be indoors alot.

First game I ever played was a solo and I placed 12th with around 5 kills, lol.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first game in months and i win a solo trio game.

fills are such ass. Both of my teammates got rekt then lose their gulag and then left the game when I had money to buy one of them back.

[300 Spartan Crew] TraininWh33ls's Avatar
    TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    It's cool if you wanna play stealthy. I get packet loss tho so the moment I encounter someone I'm usually fuked. I recommend an Origin if you're going to be indoors alot.

First game I ever played was a solo and I placed 12th with around 5 kills, lol.
    Origin is a must need. You could close your eyes and shoot and still win, lol.

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    first game in months and i win a solo trio game.

fills are such ass. Both of my teammates got rekt then lose their gulag and then left the game when I had money to buy one of them back.
    Yeah - they should allow people to report them and put them on a lag time before they can join another game. It would prevent a lot of people from jumping out of games for being losers. When I do play solo trio because of that, I do get a lot more kills, but I'm not good enough to win like that.

Origin is a must need. You could close your eyes and shoot and still win, lol.
    It's so cancer to fight against in a house
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any sniping tips?

Run the ax 50 with monolithic, longest barrel, stock sniper scope with the first unlocked reticle, assassin buttstock, stipple grip tape.

Kar98 is good but I think the ax is the sweet spot. It's got really predictable bullet drop so easiest for headshots imo. Its alot faster to scope in then the hdr.

3x scope on a sniper for Warzone isnt where it's at. Just don't spend a ton of time scoped in and be a good enough shot that people won't want to peak if they see your glint. You should be spotting players before you are scoping in for the most part. Cold blooded is OK but most people don't run thermal and EVERYONE runs c4 so use eod imo.

I mostly snipe and not to toot my own horn but I am dirty af.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[****s] clan

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Clubs section, is that on the misc?

Negative, hit the xbox button, scroll down to Clubs and then find your game.. People post for teammates all day.. But yeah im down for misc clan, just got my 100th win..

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any sniping tips?

Use the Crossthread reticle for the sniper rifles. There is extremely little bullet drop.
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

First W of the weekend.

FAL coming in clutch again. Won on the hill near Hospital
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SBMM is such cancer in this game
    AP7 crew

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    First W of the weekend.

FAL coming in clutch again. Won on the hill near Hospital
    Phuckin loving my FAL mayne. 3x scope + silencer + marksman barrel = das it.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by Amp30 View Post
    SBMM is such cancer in this game
    What's happening? SBMM has been on point for me. I got a "B-level" group and a "D-level" group I play with, and if my D-level group ever got B matchups we'd just get rekt endlessly. People come up with some creative chit at higher levels of play.

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Think that's exactly what I got+extended mags. Even in medium range it's beast.

edit: meant *close range. As long as they're not in your face. It just punches too hard.
    Last edited by CaliSuperSport; 09-20-2020 at 08:38 PM.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been rocking the PKM and an Origin 12 if i get a 2nd loadout. Lots of fun!
    Toxic Male Energy

Pull-up mogged GooBaa 19JAN2023, me (10) him (5). To this day he refuses to take his perm.

Garbage Tier Miscer List: LargePeter (5 foot 9), GooBaa, Luc1fer, MinisterofLust, Fang2, OPGenesis, NYPat, DolphinPilot, (saved).

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    FAL still good?? Thought after that nerf nobody would be using it, i actually havent seen anyone use it in a long time

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is Warzone crashing for anyone else after this new patch?

FAL still good?? Thought after that nerf nobody would be using it, i actually havent seen anyone use it in a long time
    I've been playing like a month, I don't know the meta.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    I have been rocking the PKM and an Origin 12 if i get a 2nd loadout. Lots of fun!
    Damn brah that LMG ADS tho.

But Origin is fukin aids at close range. I guess it levels the field when you're fighting your way up a stair case.

I mean I think it was OP before the August nerf. They increased long range headshot damage but decreased the chest damage a good chunk. I'm not saying I'd want one in a close quarters fight, but for picking off people at medium range it's still awesome.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆