stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cellucor Review And Win GIVEAWAY!!!

Review and WIN!!

We wanna hear from you! Post a forum review (past or future) and you are entered to win a pwo product of your choice!

Rules:
    Reviews must be honest feedback and detailed
    Reviews must be posted in this forum: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30
    Winners must be 18+ years of age
    Winners must be from the US
    Product choice limited to in stock items offered in this store.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToLift2019 View Post
    I was lucky enough to receive a 12 pack of Artic Snow Cone flavored C4 Carbonated to review. I am a novice lifter, I take zero supplements besides a daily multivitamin and I am old lol (40). I absolutely need a product just like this on days where I come home from working a 12-14hr shift and still want to do a solid workout with strength and focus and results.

This product DELIVERED just that.

I have used other C4 preworkout products in the past but they have all been powders; this was my first time using a premade/liquid version. I would take the can from the fridge and pop the top about 10 minutes before starting my 5x5 routine and would gradually drink it over the course of 45 minutes or so. I would put it in the freezer after opening it through finishing it and I have to say that the colder it got/the more it slowly it turned to ice the more I loved it.

The flavor was a 9-9.5/10 for me - I loved it even though I normally prefer "sweet" flavors over anything else. Here's my 110% honest breakdown of a typical use:

*I would start my workouts sluggish, as always, but by my 3rd set of squats (I always start with squats) I could tell the "sluggishness" was going away and was being replaced by what I call "Let's get it!". In the past I would try preworkouts with tons of caffeine/etc and get the "jitters"/"skin crawls" but not with this - this was actual real energy like if had I slept in on a Saturday morning and got up and did a workout 1-1.5 hours later - it was excellent! I was totally surprised at the "clean energy" effect; absolutely awesome and exactly what I needed.

*This was also the first time I can honestly say I've received "focus" from a preworkout drink. In fact, I've always thought that statement ("more focus/etc") was pretty much BS until trying this C4. I noticed that about 2/3 of the way through my workout, where I would normally struggle to keep my mind on the weight I was lifting/the task at hand I was instead "hyper-focused" and as a result I was actually finishing my sets "strongly". This I believe was the best part of the entire experience because as a novice lifter, I LOVE killing a set/feeling "stronger" vs. "tanked" at the end of a heavy set. I also finished reps/sets that I KNOW FOR SURE I wouldn't finished had I not had the help of C4 carbonated.

*I would often do workouts at night/only a few hours before going to bed and this product did not keep me awake at night at all! I would do my sets, shower, eat, sit down for a minute and then sleep through the night. Again, I've had preworkouts that would keep me up for hours throughout the night and I HATED it. The fact that this product did not do that was a huge plus for me.

In the end I 110% recommend C4 Carbonated to anyone who wants/needs more CLEAN energy and focus in the gym. I trust (and thank!) the makers of C4 to provide a safe, non-stim heavy preworkout product that helps me achieve my goals that I otherwise would struggle to make. A+!!!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178077191
    That's the way to get it started! Exactly what we are looking to see here. A++++

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone remember these??

Yeah........ me too! I was honestly not a candy guy but these friggin things were super fun! Especially if you liked living on the edge and ate them while drinking a Coke (dang we were really unhealthy....oh well). Thinking of these reminds of having hell raising sleep overs in my back yard with my buddies were we'd gorge ourselves on the crappiest food we could afford /we were tweens so yeah... crap food galore/.....long forgotten memories...........

Then Burnt posts asking if anyone would be ballsy enough to try out some C4 Shot Rocks......... memories come flooding in and I pretty much replied without thinking /"Rock out with my Shot Rocks out" if I remember correctly/! He77 even the commercial they made for them takes you back... whats not to love!!!

These guys!!!!

Life was pop rockin!!

Now for the review!

I will admit this is my 1st foray into the world of cellucor, never even tried OG C4 (GASP!) so I was a little excited to try them out.......

1st lets take a look at what theyre working with...

Not too bad honestly, Ive seen some pre's with less. I will admit I am a stimulant junkie and that these guys would be a good little pick me up on my off days...
    You cant double them up due to the 200mg of caffeine in them so I'd stick with one. I like the fact that they even added a gram citrulline and 2g Beta-alenine - again, not the strongest thing out there, but Ive seen lesser stuff being sold. The one thing I am not a fan of was....... the sugar, I KNOW I KNOW!!!! ITS CANDY!!!!!! Still, Im old and sugar is the devil!

I will admit...... I instantly popped one open and downed it.... didnt really think of this review for it as I just wanted to remember.....

Sorry, dont remember anything from the 80's that had this line in it....

So I downed one right? And man was it like an explosion in my mouth........ sorta. 1st one went out like a champ, someone mentioned Blue Raz is hit or miss, this one isnt the worst but it's commendable....... I will say lots of oral action going on in there.... I was good with the flavor but I was very satisfied with the mouth action. Then realized I needed to "take notes" for my review so tried another one....... bleh, it was honestly like sand in my mouf.

Popped another one and this is what I saw...

I can see why it felt like sand, cause in these cases it was basically that...sand...fizzy sand.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Open another one and it's a little better....

That one popped pretty well, but I can see these guys might not travel too well...no biggy though, theyre for fun right?!?

Yes and no, albeit made for nostalgia purposes, it does serve a purpose-a good jolt of energy, or pre that can be transported and taken sans H2O...

For me, I got a good jolt of energy from them and had fun taking them, honestly well done C4!

So Cliffs for the review!!!

Profile-8
    Flavor-7
    Effectiveness-8
    Fun factor-5465461054876789895564546!

Overall (cant really use fun factor in this)-8

BUT WAIT!!!!!

Not but a week later there is some mystery man knocking at my door leaving me a mystery package...

COMO WHAT!?

Ok, these Im not gonna waste, but I can tell you the 3 Ive tried have been POP-ERIFFIC! no sand and the flavor still had an ever so slight chemical taste to it, but still...

So I can only assume this was the guy delivering my original case of shot rocks...

So Watermelon review

profile-8
    flavor-9
    Effectiveness-8

Overall.............................who cares!!!
    They're really a fun way to go back......way back...back into time....

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Open another one and it's a little better....

That one popped pretty well, but I can see these guys might not travel too well...no biggy though, theyre for fun right?!?

Yes and no, albeit made for nostalgia purposes, it does serve a purpose-a good jolt of energy, or pre that can be transported and taken sans H2O...

For me, I got a good jolt of energy from them and had fun taking them, honestly well done C4!

So Cliffs for the review!!!

Profile-8
    Flavor-7
    Effectiveness-8
    Fun factor-5465461054876789895564546!

Overall (cant really use fun factor in this)-8

BUT WAIT!!!!!

Not but a week later there is some mystery man knocking at my door leaving me a mystery package...

COMO WHAT!?

Ok, these Im not gonna waste, but I can tell you the 3 Ive tried have been POP-ERIFFIC! no sand and the flavor still had an ever so slight chemical taste to it, but still...

So I can only assume this was the guy delivering my original case of shot rocks...

So Watermelon review

profile-8
    flavor-9
    Effectiveness-8

Overall.............................who cares!!!
    They're really a fun way to go back......way back...back into time....

Loved this review!!! did you have a link to it?

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep the reviews coming.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Great stuff man!

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Loved this review!!! did you have a link to it?
    here you go....

it was back when BB.com was having issues with posting so it got broken down into several posts

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...&daysprune=365

CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This was my first review I did on here and still some of the best pre workout I've taken. I would recommend this to anyone. Thanks again for the opportunity

C4 On The Go Review
    Won these in the company promotion section not too long ago so here is my review.

I got the Sour Batch Bros flavor part of the candy shoppe series

Definitely taste like sour patch kids, which I love, so if you are a fan as well you will enjoy this. I'm not a huge soda drinker nowadays but this is a good alternative to that. I've had the powder form of C4 pre and this has much more of a kick cause of the carbonation, nice little extra boost. I knew it was kicking in cause of the tingle you get from preworkout. Huge boost of energy from the caffeine, even if don't do a morning workout I always like to have a good amount of energy before a workout. One of the big things I noticed from this is my motivation and focus. I could just feel the muscles working and pumping. I always try to make my workouts count and use my full potential every time but this took me to the next level. Like I said before I've taken powder versions of C4 but it's not a daily thing, these make me want to use a pre every workout just from the movtivation and focus boost.

Originally Posted by CaptKirk90 View Post
    This was my first review I did on here and still some of the best pre workout I've taken. I would recommend this to anyone. Thanks again for the opportunity

C4 On The Go Review
    Won these in the company promotion section not too long ago so here is my review.

I got the Sour Batch Bros flavor part of the candy shoppe series

Definitely taste like sour patch kids, which I love, so if you are a fan as well you will enjoy this. I'm not a huge soda drinker nowadays but this is a good alternative to that. I've had the powder form of C4 pre and this has much more of a kick cause of the carbonation, nice little extra boost. I knew it was kicking in cause of the tingle you get from preworkout. Huge boost of energy from the caffeine, even if don't do a morning workout I always like to have a good amount of energy before a workout. One of the big things I noticed from this is my motivation and focus. I could just feel the muscles working and pumping. I always try to make my workouts count and use my full potential every time but this took me to the next level. Like I said before I've taken powder versions of C4 but it's not a daily thing, these make me want to use a pre every workout just from the movtivation and focus boost.

Thank you!

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool promo, love seeing old and new reviews. Here's one from a while ago.

Six Star Pro Nutrition Whey, Aminos, Joint Formula - krankphreak

Six Star Pro Nutrition is another product line of the mighty Iovate Health Sciences which produces Muscletech, True Grit, and quite a few other well known brands, but is on the more affordable end of the spectrum, if you will, and as such is sold at Walmart stores nationwide. I was skeptical because of this, and was able to review 3 of their products after winning a promo for them. Here are my thoughts on their Whey Protein Plus, Amino Max, and Joint and Muscle Rcovery formula.

[View Image]
    Whey Protein Plus is a whey blend comprised of 30g whey concentrate, isolate, and hydrolyzed whey plus an added 2.5g creatine mono. Glutamine and BCAA's are included as these are part of the whey. This is a great way to get in your creatine after a workout with your standard protein shake unless of course you have issues with creatine monohydrate. Mixability is instant and taste is average for the triple chocolate but mixed with milk it's much better. Overall I liked this product and would use it as a backup in case my preferred whey type was unavailable. Overall I give it a 7 of 10

[View Image]
    Amino Max is an intra workout geared BCAA supplement. It contains a proven 2:1:1: ratio of your aminos plus an added 1000mg of glutamine and taurine, plus 100mg of coconut water for hydration. Mixability is again instant and taste in the Fruit Punch flavor is quite pleasing. Excellent to sip on during your workout and I can attest to the thirst quenching hydration effect of this product. Works fantastic, really liked this product. I'd like to see a higher glutamine content so give this an 8 of 10.

[View Image]
    Joint and Muscle recovery formula claims to reduce post workout DOMS in a nutshell. It does this by using 2 key ingredients, UC-II® and OptiMSM® which delay joint soreness while you train and speed up recovery when you're finished. I really put this to the test with Kris Gethin's DTP Extreme weeks 7-8 on his muscle building trainer. Needless to say my legs were sore for days after leg day, but only that once. The second leg session was just as intense but no DOMS like the first. Upper body was blown after his sessions but recovery was excellent. I will attribute part of this to this supplement. For $13 you can't go wrong and should try it during your most grueling weeks of your program. Perhaps the best part of this product is that it is SHELLFISH FREE. I am severely allergic to shellfish and can't take the majority of joint supps out there as they have the darn poisonous crustacean critters in their ingredients. Both active ingredients in Joint Recovery are shellfish free. I'll give this a 10 of 10 as I had absolutely no wrist soreness as I frequently do while lifting heavy. Great product!

Thanks for the opportunity to try out these supps Six Star!
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mars2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good taste and keeps me going. 0 sugar to boot!

My review of C4 Ultimate Carbonated.
    As a 63 year old athlete still active in the gym and softball fields, I really enjoy the taste and energy I get from this. The Sour Batch Bros has a tang to it. Zero sugar is a plus. Whether sipping on it throughout the afternoon at work or during my doudleheaders and tournaments or before an iron session, it gets me to that level I perform well at..

Originally Posted by mars2000 View Post
    My review of C4 Ultimate Carbonated.
    As a 63 year old athlete still active in the gym and softball fields, I really enjoy the taste and energy I get from this. The Sour Batch Bros has a tang to it. Zero sugar is a plus. Whether sipping on it throughout the afternoon at work or during my doudleheaders and tournaments or before an iron session, it gets me to that level I perform well at..
    Make sure to have your review posted in the Product Review subforum to be entered to win.

Originally Posted by krankphreak View Post
    Cool promo, love seeing old and new reviews. Here's one from a while ago.
    Make sure to post a Cellucor review to be entered to win this week.

Bump for a great promo!

here you go....

it was back when BB.com was having issues with posting so it got broken down into several posts

Winner: Iluvmud

Shoot me an email with PWO choice and shipping info (astevens@cellucor.com)

We will keep this promo open if new Cellucor reviews are posted into this forum.

We will keep this promo open if new Cellucor reviews are posted into this forum.
    YAY!!!!! thanks bud! Email incoming!

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    YAY!!!!! thanks bud! Email incoming!
    Congrats man
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Congrats bro
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Congrats man
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Congrats bro

Thanks guys..... put in a request for C4 Dynasty............lol

and of course an alternative in case that request isnt met. ROFL

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man is it getting harder to find things anymore! Do they not have store reviews any more? I have a few product reviews at the top of my mind I could have counted on.

However, I did find one, I love this time of year where winter is getting over, winter strength coming in and my joints love the natural weather. After some time of digging I found this forum one of the original C4 from 2014 and a workout route. Weird to think about the times then. Time is flying too much.

It feels great working on a regimen and having the assistance of effects of C4. The name speaks for itself, this is loaded with ingredients to help boost focus and strength. I mix half a scoop in a full shaker bottle during my workout and i'm wired. Still taste great with more water to enjoy!

My goals carried into this next year are to shred down to a sculpted size. I ride motocross and my off season has started so it's time to have fun with the gym and see where I can go with my fitness goals.

Last week was my first week taking C4, but the results showed quickly onto this week. I will list progress from each exercise each week.

Chest
    Workout:
    -incline DB
    -db flyes
    -machine flyes
    -(ex credit) machine press+dips
    -db bench press

Summary:
    I have my workout this way to challenge myself. Starting with my weakest/pre exhaustion workouts first, then I move into the heavy set at the end but still go for heavy. I still surprise myself compared to the opposite way. Last week I only got to 80s at the end as my ultimate goal but was able to rep 90 for 3 this week, PROGRESS!

Back
    Workout:
    -lat rows+cable pulls
    -Lat down
    -T-bar row
    -machine rear fly+db flye
    -Reverse seated, close grip last downs

Summary:
    My rep and weight range vary. it's based more along the squeeze, correctness and questioning myself during reps until I get the feel and tightness before stopping. SOme days I go light some days heavy. Last week was a light day but this week and so on will be heavy days. The progression may vary on the type of day.

Legs
    Workout:
    -Standing +Seated Calf raises
    -leg extention+curls
    -machine squats+seated calf raise
    -squats
    -single leg squat

Summary:
    My focus is on squats and single leg squats, everything else is sorta by feel unless I do note the progress. Last week I could say I repped in the middle of my workout so it was more simple to get 225 for a few reps. This week I moved it more towards the end where pre exhaustion is already set and it makes it harder for my gains. But I was able to do 190 for 5 all said and done.

Shoulders
    Summary:
    I don't have a specific workout for shoulders due to not wanting to risk the long term pain on me. I do not go heavy anymore. Rather 3set variations for light weight high reps. for the few years i've been working out, I found this tactic to be the most helpful in long term size/look and gym pump. Some examples include: Arnold press+ db lateral raises+ db up right rows. focusing on light weight and reps to feel. If I do go heavy once awhile, I still use variations. Example: Smith machine press 10 reps wide grip then 8 reps close grip+ leaning cable row+plate drives. Some variations include or end with some sort of rotator cuff to stretch out the fibers and finish the shoulder pumps.

Getting into taste/ mix and other facts: Taste amazing like above I can mix half a scoop with 10 oz of water and still be wired. It mixes well and I still have energy at the end of the run to be able to go to class and do errands etc. Plus I love the blue raz and watermelon with the color in a clear shaker!

Foresight 2020. Looking back at it then seems crazy. I've lost and regained motivation for working out multiple times. Schedules even had to be thrown off. I am not complete with school post year and have been working out pretty hard again for almost a year and the differences.

Enjoy!
    PM for custom art inquiry's, examples on my page.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

Originally Posted by avionsuelp View Post
    Man is it getting harder to find things anymore! Do they not have store reviews any more? I have a few product reviews at the top of my mind I could have counted on.
    Make sure to post the link to the review to be included in any giveaway chances.

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make sure to post the link to the review to be included in any giveaway chances.
    Thank you for keeping me informed! I went and made a new review with new and older info.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/c...d=CELLU5100018

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

Originally Posted by avionsuelp View Post
    Thank you for keeping me informed! I went and made a new review with new and older info.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/c...d=CELLU5100018
    We would like the reviews to be posted in the forum review section: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

thanks for the store review too!

We would like the reviews to be posted in the forum review section: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

thanks for the store review too!
    Heard that brother. Heres a new review!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1600456471

Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expect a review shortly....... (within the week)

Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expect a review shortly....... (within the week)
    Enjoy!