Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    One sloot who let her BF freeze to death returns and now this.

Is that how he dieded? Frozen?

kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    Not sure if anyone is going to remember, because this dumb retarded sloot erased everyone's memories good, but I remember some of it now. And I will get the government involved if I have to.

I think I used to post as "fugs" back in the day, and was supposed to own the bodybuilding forum? I was friends with some of the mods/admins like forumnature and countrymike from what I remember. Besides that, there's two REAL gods of everything that 'exist'. I'm the male god, she's the female god, and there's a real problem going on that she's trying to hide from all of you, and it is completely unnecessary that she is trying to hide this from you. I think about 6 years ago she revealed us both on this forum, some of these posters actually know me irl/have met me, whether they remember or not, I barely remember myself, but some of it is coming back to me. During that reveal there were a bunch of sloots that signed a waiver that might jeopardize everything, and now I'm ready to see those results, since my memory is somewhat coming back. But this dumb sloot won't even talk to me, because it sounds like she fabricated the whole thing. Some of these sloots even post on here now from what I remember. I'm dead srs, but I can't prove it. Hopefully someone else remembers, if not, just ignore me.
    Dear 300BLK,

We have received your copypasta submission and it is currently under review by the acceptance committee. You will be notified via email should your post be admitted into the Big Book O CopyPastas.

Sincerely,

The misc.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Lives in Kansas City, Fort Worth, and Mt. Airy Crew

I'm really 47(no default) RICHSTRONG's Avatar
    RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah okay, whatever. Proper response, random guy talking crazy, hard to believe. I can literally die at any time, any moment, and the entire female gender, every race, every species that is female will cease to exist. Every male will wake up in a new world, where no female exist from now on. Don't believe me? Who owns a gun, a lethal weapon of any sort? I'm unarmed. Want my address? I'll PM. Come do the deed.

I'm having all these crazy memories of this God stuff all of a sudden, and whoever has been involved in this before needs to fess up and start talking, fill me in on what's going on or the whole female gender is gone. All it takes is a trip to the police station, and I can have them do it. I'll give it till tomorrow, too tired to do it now.
    The MiscChurian Candidate?
    Founder of <HTC> [Hi Test Crew]
    HTC Legionem autem multi sumus (Latin)

We are HTC Legion For we are many

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    Need updated pics of legs
    gochu fam

Yeah okay, whatever. Proper response, random guy talking crazy, hard to believe. I can literally die at any time, any moment, and the entire female gender, every race, every species that is female will cease to exist. Every male will wake up in a new world, where no female exist from now on. Don't believe me? Who owns a gun, a lethal weapon of any sort? I'm unarmed. Want my address? I'll PM. Come do the deed.

I'm having all these crazy memories of this God stuff all of a sudden, and whoever has been involved in this before needs to fess up and start talking, fill me in on what's going on or the whole female gender is gone. All it takes is a trip to the police station, and I can have them do it. I'll give it till tomorrow, too tired to do it now.
    Originally Posted by feck View Post
    What the fuk am I reading

Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    Cool. Now when is Wincel coming back?
    lmao he instantly logged into his many alts right after getting banned
    405/315/506

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Dear 300BLK,

We have received your copypasta submission and it is currently under review by the acceptance committee. You will be notified via email should your post be admitted into the Big Book O CopyPastas.

Sincerely,

The misc.
    Dear 300BLK

In my official capacity of Lieutenant of the Raw Dog Crew - the second largest but most significant Misc Crew - I hereby decline your copypasta submission.

Thank you for wasting our time.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    PWALLY AND HIS PETITE SLOOTS CREW
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW
    HTC = HOMOSEXUAL TESTICLE CHEWERS

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Silence speaks returns

On the same day superchieftan leaves....

It could be coincidence
    Dafuq did y'all do to SC?
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced 1); Body Beast

Next race: Cap City Half Marathon - 8/25/20

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Hey Silence, hope you’re ok

Wondering which of your alts will now die a death tbh
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Welcome back!
    Thanks!

Never had any alts srs

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Well this is disappointing
    Yes
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if anyone is going to remember, because this dumb retarded sloot erased everyone's memories good, but I remember some of it now. And I will get the government involved if I have to.

I think I used to post as "fugs" back in the day, and was supposed to own the bodybuilding forum? I was friends with some of the mods/admins like forumnature and countrymike from what I remember. Besides that, there's two REAL gods of everything that 'exist'. I'm the male god, she's the female god, and there's a real problem going on that she's trying to hide from all of you, and it is completely unnecessary that she is trying to hide this from you. I think about 6 years ago she revealed us both on this forum, some of these posters actually know me irl/have met me, whether they remember or not, I barely remember myself, but some of it is coming back to me. During that reveal there were a bunch of sloots that signed a waiver that might jeopardize everything, and now I'm ready to see those results, since my memory is somewhat coming back. But this dumb sloot won't even talk to me, because it sounds like she fabricated the whole thing. Some of these sloots even post on here now from what I remember. I'm dead srs, but I can't prove it. Hopefully someone else remembers, if not, just ignore me.
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics or GTFO
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post pics or fuk off Silence

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Pics or GTFO
    Looks like you're at 350k now
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Pics or GTFO
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Post pics or fuk off Silence

Looks like you're at 350k now
    Never posting pics but a mod and another longtime poster have seen plenty of my current pics.

Plus a few other miscers saw older pics I sent a few years ago.

shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome back.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Never posting pics but a mod and another longtime poster have seen plenty of my current pics.

Was the mod an icy fellow?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    We don't care, we eat ass, we're freaks
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Varials is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    gochu fam

Talk Chit Get Kissed <3

**Monster Truck Rally Crew**
    **Traveler Crew**
    **Actually Lifts Crew**
    **Metalcore/Deathcore Crew**
    **Taco Bell Gives Me Chits But Still Eat It Weekly Crew**

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus Christ, I take 1 day off misc and this chit happens

Reps to everyone below

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Well this is disappointing
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    This. The forum was way better off without this kunt.
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    Not gonna lie, I was hoping it was a perma ban.
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    this is worse than getting coronavirus
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    Jump off a bridge. You fukking piece of diseased shyt.
    Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
    What he said.
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Hello whore...how are you?
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Fist yourself phaggot
    See sig.
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    negged, srs.

fuk off forever, trash bag
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Fuk off
    This machine is obsolete

faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    best female miscer imo, she was always keeping it real about female nature/sexuality/relationships etc

inb4 white knight
    Trump

Originally Posted by faketaxidriver View Post
    best female miscer imo, she was always keeping it real about female nature/sexuality/relationships etc

inb4 white knight
    Well thanks

Best female miscer imo is Razor.

zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ss what did you do to 300blk, explain!!

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faketaxidriver View Post

inb4 white knight
    Agree srs.

She'a a honest female which is rare.

But it is somewhat creepy that she's the age of my mom and talking about 20 year old Chads.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000) faketaxidriver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Agree srs.

But it is somewhat creepy that she's the age of my mom and talking about 20 year old Chads.
    more like

Trump

messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a global pandemic on the rise
    the stock market crashing like never before which will lead to a reset most likely

and now autism speaks returns to the misc

Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Agree srs.

Well is it also creepy if a 40+ guy talks about 20 year old Stacies?

CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go back to where you were crawling.

Where were you when I needed you the most ?

It's too late now.

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well is it also creepy if a 40+ guy talks about 20 year old Stacies?
    Yes?

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    so tell me more about what your childhood was like? When did you start having crazy memories? Did anyone hurt you?
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    And this is why we should limit our misc time......
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    300BLK been smoking that shieeeetttt
    Originally Posted by Dontoewsmebro View Post
    what in the actual fuk???

Negro, what in the name of all that is good and holy are you on about?

This is some GreatOldOne chit, and he's a future shopping mall mass murderer.

Seriously, explain yourself.
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Originally Posted by MrQuint View Post
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    dudes usually a good poster. hopefully it's not too deep
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Dear 300BLK,

Sincerely,

The misc.
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    The MiscChurian Candidate?
    Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    gochu fam

lmao he instantly logged into his many alts right after getting banned
    Dear 300BLK

In my official capacity of Lieutenant of the Raw Dog Crew - the second largest but most significant Misc Crew - I hereby decline your copypasta submission.

Thank you for wasting our time.
    Originally Posted by janglingjack View Post
    Hahaha I love you guys. Went to sleep after that, but I'm awake now and I'll explain myself.

Yes there's some legit secret government chit going on. It's called the "God Stuff" or "God Chit" with an S. It overrides EVERYTHING. No matter what is going on in your life, no matter who you are, this overrides all of it.

As stupid, random, and crazy as it sounds, this user wagtail (aka Victoria Wangera, the female god, lol she said I called her Stella, good one) and a group of other females (some of them post now) signed a government waiver to prove that women can "evolve" past the sloot. Everyone's memories have been wiped clean of this, but mine have just started coming back all of a sudden after wagtail hit me up and brought it to my attention, and then wouldn't respond back. The waiver was so that they can go on a 6 year dry spell for "one" person, like generically choosing love over status, and anyone that understands anything about women knows that sounds impossible for a women to do, but since she (she likes to post/pretend she's a guy for some weird reason) brought it to my attention, I'd like to see these results. From what I remember, these results are VERY detrimental, because this is them attempting to prove women are capable of existing by this point. But the fact that she brought it to my attention, and is now trying to avoid it, makes me think they've failed their waiver and are trying to get away with it, and if that's the case, I'll just pull the plug on the female gender; which I can do, because all I have to do is die and the female gender won't exist anymore, since I'm currently carrying them.

In further context. The entire female gender is at risk of being erased. Your mothers, sisters, daughters, girlfriends, wives, cousins, aunts, etc, of all races and species are going to be erased from existence unless a woman of any sort comes forth and proves that women can legitimately go backwards in their lifestyle, aka legitimately choose some form of love over status, further aka evolve past the sloot. A group of females came forth to prove this, but they're trying to deflect from it, it seems like, I can't tell whether they remember either, but it sounds like they failed and are trying to cover up, fabricate, and get away with it. We need to see these results now. Wagtail is leading responsible for this, so she needs to talk, or someone that remembers any of this, needs to come out, come forth and talk, or I'm pulling the plug, sometime either today or tomorrow.

I can't prove any of this, I don't think, unless someone further backs me up on this. And to further challenge the burden of proof. Wagtail, why don't you prove that you're a girl? Spoon pic and everything? You're going to have to come out, one way or another, let's see these results.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    Yes?
    No

A man marrying a younger woman helps a man out by evolutionary standards. Here's a few peer-reviewed scientific articles.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2412947/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15260214

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000022/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3848887/
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Who said anything about marriage? The scenario was a 40 year old talking about 20 year old Stacies.