Nitsua2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

19m have a few questions

Does it seem like my hips are wide because of bone or is it just my fat distribution?

http://imgur.com/a/DL7Q3IG

What would you guess my bf% to be? Im pretty thin in other areas. Is this skinnyfat?

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nitsua2710 View Post
    Does it seem like my hips are wide because of bone or is it just my fat distribution?

http://imgur.com/a/DL7Q3IG

What would you guess my bf% to be? Im pretty thin in other areas. Is this skinnyfat?
    Definitely skinny fat, probably 20-24% Id say. Most guys who have extra fat carry it on their hips (the dreaded muffin top)

Nitsua2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Definitely skinny fat, probably 20-24% Id say. Most guys who have extra fat carry it on their hips (the dreaded muffin top)
    Should I cut or bulk to get rid of skinnyfat look.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nitsua2710 View Post
    Should I cut or bulk to get rid of skinnyfat look.
    Both.

The order you do them in is actually not that important. You could do phases lasting a month or so for cutting and more like 2-3 months for mass gain.

Familyman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just a question

Boys I’m just starting out with serious intentions after about 15 years of a rut. I really was into it when I was in my early twenty’s. Now I’m 40. It’s important for me to mention that I’m just going through a DIVORCE. Heartbreaking stuff. Wife was a cheater. So I’m about a month into routine workouts, I can really see some subtle changes already. I’ve lost significant body fat. Now mind you I’m only starting out. I’m not bulking at all yet. Just getting cut slow process. I does i day weight lifts and one day cardio. Anyway here’s my silly question. Nobody going to joke at me or make fun I hope. It’s about a sexual matter. Any of you bachelors out there with a sex partner masturbate occasionally.remember I just coming out of a troubled marriage. And it’s seems like eternity since I was in this place of being alone and trying to regain confidence. When I was twenty I know I’d stroke one off occasionally when I was primed for hardcore workout. Is it something will endure my progress or irrelevant. Any of u other 40 year old men give me some reassurance. Please folks no teasing. I’m asking sincerely