Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tigergains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weekly update 10/7/2020

-Not the best diet last week

Stats
    Weight: 172
    Waist: 30.5''

Photos
    Attached Images

Tigergains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last Update

I realized I haven't posted in a long time and wanted to end this thread properly.

Linked is a picture of the abs I've wanted since the beginning of this thread (taken in October), as well as an old picture of me at my heaviest. I learned a lot from this journey, most notably that abs don't really matter to me. I think a low body fat is good, but really cutting down for those abs isn't worth it in my opinion. I'm glad I achieved it since I've never seen my abs and it has boosted my confidence greatly to have that accomplishment.

Overall my journey for those abs is completed. I've been going to the gym for 6ish years, but starting this thread really gave me the kick in the ass to finally cut down low enough to see those abs.

The key to my journey was never ending persistence.

Thank you to everyone who supported me.
    Attached Images

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Congrats dude. Great job!

CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great motivation - well done!
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009 - 2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016 - 2022
    Collapsed Talus 2020 - (Surgery August '22)

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your body has a good shape. You got a good base bro. I see a lot of potential.

Don´t get obsessed with the six pack though. I got It just to realize my face didn´t look that good with a six pack.

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tigergains View Post
    Last Update

I realized I haven't posted in a long time and wanted to end this thread properly.

Linked is a picture of the abs I've wanted since the beginning of this thread (taken in October), as well as an old picture of me at my heaviest. I learned a lot from this journey, most notably that abs don't really matter to me. I think a low body fat is good, but really cutting down for those abs isn't worth it in my opinion. I'm glad I achieved it since I've never seen my abs and it has boosted my confidence greatly to have that accomplishment.

Overall my journey for those abs is completed. I've been going to the gym for 6ish years, but starting this thread really gave me the kick in the ass to finally cut down low enough to see those abs.

The key to my journey was never ending persistence.

Thank you to everyone who supported me.
    Absolutely smashed it man well done!!

mwekesa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Getting 6-packs by doing planks!

The plank is one of the simplest exercises that you can do to get a six pack. It is simple in its appearance and the amount of steps involved in doing it. Being simple though, does not mean that doing a plank is easy.

Getting into plank pose can be easy. Holding a plank can even be easy, for a few seconds, but since the plank is an exercise position that can be held indefinitely, its difficulty can range from easy, short-term planks to excruciating tests of endurance. A heads up: easy short-term planks aren’t the types that are going to provide you with much strength improvement.

A plank is a simple, but effective core exercise that helps you build stability and strength throughout your entire body. The plank is achievable in a number of different methods, but the main goal of the plank exercise will have you with your body perpendicular to the ground, stomach facing down, elevating your torso off the ground with either your elbows or hands.

The plank is similar to being stuck in an extended push-up pose without actually moving your body weight up or down. This may sound much nicer and more forgiving than a set of push-ups, but the plank can become a strenuous exercise very quickly.
    See videos on planking down below to know how you can do it the correct way!

#1 *************.us/7151391

#2 *************.us/71513981550628

#3 *************.us/71513981550633

#4 *************.us/71513981550640

#5 *************.us/71513981550647