FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrankieXenon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are 2x bw lifts indicator of strength level?

Been hitting the gym for about 5 years now. On and off due to injuries related to shoulders. Stupid me use to do lots of chest and lacking everything else. At the moment my 1rep max are

Bench 210lb
    Squat 275lb
    Row 185lb

at 127lb 5'5.

While these numbers are more than what I weigh. Can it be a indicator comparison to someone with same bf, 225bw doing 250 1x? I plugged the numbers into https://strengthlevel.com/. Yes we can take into account of height. Essentially taller you are, the more you have to move. But taller you are also means more muscle on the bone.

https://strengthlevel.com/ is what I use and it says adv for most of my lifts. Wondering if it's any accurate.
    Last edited by FrankieXenon; 03-06-2020 at 03:15 PM.

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep 2x bench is elite level, but it's an indicator of relative strength, not actual strength of course. 2x squat is pretty good especially if that's training reps, people talk about doing that kind of thing, but I don't see it often. Those websites aren't accurate though, because generally new lifters put their stats in to see how they stack up, and they are of course weak as hell.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go do a powerlifting meet and see how you stack up. You;d probably do pretty well.

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    those are good numbers for your weight

but keep in mind relative body strength always favours shorter and lighter persons. if it wasn't the case we'd be seeing strongmen deadlifting 4x bodyweight which isn't the case. also a reason why weight classes in powerlifting are more like height classes. shorter people have less ROM and can pack more muscle on a smaller body frame. there are always exceptions however.