rmegatron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intolerant to something in whey and can't figure it out

Hey all, not sure if this is the exact best place to post this but I was hoping for some help from someone who has maybe gone through the same thing.

Basically, for years I took normal Whey/Whey isolate (didn't matter), BCAA's etc. with no side effects. I took a break from weightlifting/supplements for a year or so and now I am trying to get back into it and am having some issues.

I am feeling nauseous from pretty much any whey protein (I have tried 4 different brands now) and getting a tingly feeling in my hands/feet. I thought it might be the beta-alanine because I have read some studies on it but when I take BCAA's without protein I feel fine. Any ideas ? I have seen several doctors but it ended up being a waste of money/time. I am definitely not lactose intolerant at all, I have tested all of the common allergys just by cutting things out of my diet. The only thing that makes me feel better is cutting out the protein.

The most recent protein I have tried was Dymatize ISO 100 Whey.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just for comparison, have you tried plant-based protein powders to confirm you don't have the same issue?

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    can you tolerate dairy in general?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Try an unflavoured whey isolate. That would rule out as many flavourings, artificial sweetners and other additives as possible - to see if it is actually the whey or something else.