Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2751
    TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YouMadOrMirin View Post
    So many posts in a row but I havent seen Rob?

and Gbullock also, did he OD off of energy drinks?

I haven't seen Rob post in a long ass time. He's not even active on the Book of Faces anymore
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dymatize ISO100 Cocoa Pebbles is top three chocolate protein powders I think I've ever had

Any suggestions on what to do with my refrigerated stash of OG Kraken tubs I probably won't use up? Or DMHAA Total War

Originally Posted by YouMadOrMirin View Post
    So many posts in a row but I havent seen Rob?

and Gbullock also, did he OD off of energy drinks?

gbullock is at the bottom of a tequila bottle right now

YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I haven't seen Rob post in a long ass time. He's not even active on the Book of Faces anymore
    Damn, I wanted to see all of his purchases like back in the day to see if anything new was coming out.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    gbullock is at the bottom of a tequila bottle right now
    Honestly sounds safer than all the caffeine and preworkout he drank lol
    Hopefully he is only on vacation then.
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast
    Always pick 2 crew

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    By feedback I really meant the legitimacy of it, it was weird seeing a protein blend (old formula) being sold for $20 for 2lbs fairly often elsewheres
    I just wanted to report back on the Nutrex Limited Edition Muscle Infusion Protein in relation to this:

Unlike the Isofit line, I would not recommend the Muscle Infusion line due to both the quality and the flavor.

The nutrition panel that is listed on the site was totally different than the tubs I received, and while I'm familiar with panels differing by flavor, I really do mean that these were practically different products. The serving size was notably smaller, and while calories were 140 vs the listed 150, it was at the cost of 2 grams of protein, so 22g vs the advertised 24g. Speaking of protein, the blend was advertised as whey concentrate, isolate, and hydrolyzed, but it only contained the first two, and based on the consistency, I would guess that the majority is concentrate.

I contacted the company who were at least kind enough to refund my order without any hassle or fuss, and they are now aware of the issue and are going to update their webpages. So in that regard, I was definitely impressed by Nutrex's action and customer service.

That just leaves the protein itself, which sadly just doesn't live up to the promise of its flavors:

Glazed Donut simply can't compete with Axe & Sledge's Farm Fed Glazed Donut take on Krispy Kreme in nutrition, and absolutely not in taste - no contest.

Chocolate Frosted Donut lacks a defining flavor; it's basically a weak chocolate (not frosting) with too light of any donut undercurrent.

Jelly Donut fared the best, being the only one I could recommend of the three, as it was very light on a berry/jelly note with a much more pleasant powdered donut base.

Going back to the consistency, I get more of a whey concentrate forward sense out of these (confirmed by the order of the ingredients list), which translates to a chalkier texture despite the "blend." I attribute this to being part of why the glazed and frosted donut flavors were underwhelming, whereas that texture helps to elevate the idea of a filled powdered donut.

For a more positive review, I have to give all of the credit to eatyourspinach for the Unico recommendation.

Unico's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Invasion is hands down one of the best proteins that I have ever had.

The only high profile protein that would serve as competition is going to of course be Ghost's Chips Ahoy! flavor. So, I'm going to be blunt and say that's copetition because this is a blowout in Unico's favor. Ghost might have nailed down the ~$3 grocery store cookie flavor, but Unico is bringing home the freshly baked Tollhouse taste here. Baking a chocolate chip cookie with Unico's cookie dough protein might cause a cookie event horizon, it's so on point.

Unlike the Ghost, Unico does not sacrifice the macros nearly as much, coming in at 34g, 120 calories, 10 from fat, 5g of carbohydrates (3g fiber, 1g sugar), and 23g of protein. What stood out to me with Unico's protein is that they are the first Protein that I've seen to pack "inclusions," but they thoroughly blend them into the protein powder. The ingredients seem to be much higher quality, too, because there is no off aftertaste or anything remotely negative to say about it. The protein's texture is fluffy and almost cakey, mixing incredibly well, and of course it won't leave you errant chunks that you could have put in yourself for three bucks.

All I have are positives for this one, so I highly recommend it.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    :ratio protein yogurt is the goat. The strawberry is pure bomb

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw those at the store. Will grab them next time.

Ended up getting a bunch of Fa-ge on clearance for like 40 cent a container.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw those at the store. Will grab them next time.

Ended up getting a bunch of Fa-ge on clearance for like 40 cent a container.
    ratio is super creamy with no aftertaste. Rob posted a few months ago in a different thread haven't seen him since

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    I just wanted to report back on the Nutrex Limited Edition Muscle Infusion Protein in relation to this:

Unlike the Isofit line, I would not recommend the Muscle Infusion line due to both the quality and the flavor.

For a more positive review, I have to give all of the credit to eatyourspinach for the Unico recommendation.

Unico's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Invasion is hands down one of the best proteins that I have ever had.

My skepticism towards Nutrex and protein recommendation both confirmed, I should start a rival Priceplow blog to get some free chit
    My secret? Texting between sets.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    got diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, no wonder I couldn't recover from chit no matter the calories or workout and mind was usually foggy, got me one of those breathing machines on the way... can't wait to feel normal and start lifting heavy again, last 5-8 years have been rough physically.

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    got diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, no wonder I couldn't recover from chit no matter the calories or workout and mind was usually foggy, got me one of those breathing machines on the way... can't wait to feel normal and start lifting heavy again, last 5-8 years have been rough physically.
    you never saw a dr.?

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Keep me posted on your thoughts, I had to stop using the machine due to worse sleeping conditions

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Rob quit lifting probably 3yrs ago srs

Been taking it slow getting back into lifting myself after the past 1.5yrs. Even lower weight, high reps makes me sore. I hav been stretching a lot more, longer and it has really helped. It’s great having a home gym for sure, best decision ever.

Now I just need to get back in decent shape.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you never saw a dr.?
    not until recently lol I thought the main thing was all stomach issues but I didn't wanna go trough all the tests because there was no clear cause (and didnt have the cash either back then), I started noticing a few months ago apnea might be the culprit but only decided to get it diagnosed after visiting a cardiologist for high bp, and he suggested that really might be it.

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Keep me posted on your thoughts, I had to stop using the machine due to worse sleeping conditions
    Will do, hopefully works for me.

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Rob quit lifting probably 3yrs ago srs

Been taking it slow getting back into lifting myself after the past 1.5yrs. Even lower weight, high reps makes me sore. I hav been stretching a lot more, longer and it has really helped. It’s great having a home gym for sure, best decision ever.

Now I just need to get back in decent shape.
    Home gym is the best, I got my stuff back in Dec 2019 just the right timing before the pandemic. No more waiting for equipment, holidays, getting dressed for it (can lift naked now)

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Look up Buteyko breathing method or even better listen to the entire JRE podcast with guest James Nestor. ALL breathing issues can be reversed and improved to even better than when you were a teen. It’s a pain and has a learning curve but in the long run will be worth it. Can even change your facial structure to a degree, very interesting stuff.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is the elite whey fruity pebbles 5lbs next to impossible to get? Also, is it my imagination, or does it slightly taste better than the iso-100 fruity pebbles?
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    Why is the elite whey fruity pebbles 5lbs next to impossible to get? Also, is it my imagination, or does it slightly taste better than the iso-100 fruity pebbles?
    I went looking for these recently, all the Fruity Pebbles reviews were so good, and the cocoa pebbles is great as I said...both were next to impossible to find. Ended up with 5 lbs of the ISO100 Fruity from bbcom should be here Monday

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went looking for these recently, all the Fruity Pebbles reviews were so good, and the cocoa pebbles is great as I said...both were next to impossible to find. Ended up with 5 lbs of the ISO100 Fruity from bbcom should be here Monday
    The fruity pebbles is one of the best flavors ever. The cocoa pebbles is good, but it doesn’t stand out like the fruity pebbles. Use fairlife milk. Don’t ruin the flavors with water.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So... found out today that Dark Matter Pre is no more............. my world is wrecked.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

The ISO fruity pebbles is so legit I'm expecting the elite to be even better due to the heavier texture

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

The fruity pebbles is one of the best flavors ever. The cocoa pebbles is good, but it doesn’t stand out like the fruity pebbles. Use fairlife milk. Don’t ruin the flavors with water.
    Don't worry, one of my hallmarks is I never use water with protein powder

I mostly use 2%, and these days only Fairlife

And this is the kind of flavor review that seems to be the norm. Only reason I was willing to go 5 lbs out of the gate in order to buy now vs waiting to find other in stock

I'll report back when I get it probably tomorrow.

I've had, obviously, a lot of protein powders over the years...was a protein wars judge, a rep, bought, traded...we'll see how this one stacks up

That got me thinking.

For a starting reference, game time, my personal favorite protein powders I've ever had, off the top of my head

Ultra Peptide 2.0 Strawberry
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 Banana
    PES Select Frosted Chocolate Cupcake
    ANS N-ISO Cookies n cream
    OG Myofusion Chocolate
    bbcom Protogen Vanilla
    Old School Muscle Milk chocolate
    Gaspari Precision Neapolitan

That got me thinking.

For a starting reference, game time, my personal favorite protein powders I've ever had, off the top of my head

Ultra Peptide 2.0 Strawberry
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 Banana
    PES Select Frosted Chocolate Cupcake
    ANS N-ISO Cookies n cream
    OG Myofusion Chocolate
    bbcom Protogen Vanilla
    Old School Muscle Milk chocolate
    Gaspari Precision Neapolitan
    Guess it's been downhill for you for a while

Guess it's been downhill for you for a while
    You mean you noticed that, like, one of those is currently manufactured?

I know. FFS

You mean you noticed that, like, one of those is currently manufactured?

I know. FFS
    I hate to steer people away from bb.com's store but Beverly UMP is much cheaper elsewhere and the flavoring is on point

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate to steer people away from bb.com's store but Beverly UMP is much cheaper elsewhere and the flavoring is on point
    probably the most under rated supp company

all products are top notch, big fan of their liver tabs

Beverly UMP Cookies and Cream is decadent.

Beverly UMP Cookies and Cream is decadent.
    The first company I've tried to pull off rocky road as well

The first company I've tried to pull off rocky road as well

You just reminded me to order some.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eh.

My PWO stash has been pretty basic the last couple years, not like before, but just saw ANS reformulated Ritual.....what a massive disappointment. Used to love that product. New formulation is so dull and generic.

Hope everyone's been doing good.
    Squat and Deadlift

Most pre workouts suck.

Anything decent is asinine expensive. I'm about to the point of just ordering questionable stimulants and using those with some carbs.