Thread: Ashwagandha

DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DravinBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Ashwagandha

I've been taking Ashwagandha more specifically Ashwagandha Extract from bulk supplements
    currently at 900-1000 Mg per day (450 ish two times a day)
    also taking fish oil, multivitamin, and whey protein powder on non-rest days
    So far I have been taking Ashwagandha for exactly a month at this point, I've noticed some differences actually which does surprise me.

around 2-3 weeks in I could tell it had started working, I could tell I didn't feel exactly the same not really sure how to describe it.
    At this point (a month) I can tell my test is higher than average, and along with that, I've noticed lower rates of stress, To be honest, I don't remember the last time I was stressed in the past week or two.

I am looking out for lack of emotion, I think I have very mild symptoms of this since taking Ashwagandha but it's not enough to connect it to anything.

I have also noticed my strength growing, not a lot but I think it's more than I normally do after a month.

I plan to update this and track my experience with Ashwagandha. hopefully, together we can build a nice log to really understand the supplement.

Let me know if you have any questions

jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure about the test levels and how you can tell without some medical testing, but Ashwagandha is promising, especially on stress/cortisol levels.
    Same for rhodiola.
    What brand are you taking?
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DravinBlake View Post
    At this point (a month) I can tell my test is higher than average,
    Morning wood doesn't necessarily equal higher test, esp only after a month. But ashwagandha generally does seem to have numerous potential benefits much risk.