Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2751
    OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    So true story, this week is the first week I’ve worked out in months. The past 1.5yrs for exercise has been complete sh!t. Now with my home gym, I am not going to miss a workout. The whole clean eating part and drinking less beer will be tough lol.

First scoop of a pwo today. Dymatize Pre. I thought it would hit like a ton of bricks. Nope. Tolerance of piss still remains.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    What’s Trutein best flavor?
    Cookies and cream but it's not in the store so Cinnabun

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    So true story, this week is the first week I’ve worked out in months. The past 1.5yrs for exercise has been complete sh!t. Now with my home gym, I am not going to miss a workout. The whole clean eating part and drinking less beer will be tough lol.

First scoop of a pwo today. Dymatize Pre. I thought it would hit like a ton of bricks. Nope. Tolerance of piss still remains.
    It's been sitting a while, you probably need to shake the tub
    My secret? Texting between sets.

82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    On one hand, it sucks to hear that you also didn't like it, but on the other, I'm happy to hear it's not just me losing my mind here.

Another observation is that the tub smelled profusely of plastic to the point where it would overpower most protein powders as it is, but after transferring to a different, fresh container, the Oreo protein itself might as well have no real smell.

Also agreed on the Nutter Butter being surprisingly dull. I've mentioned before that I plain don't like mix-ins, so I tried sifting them out and you can tell that they're relying far too much on the actual cookie pieces to carry the entire protein.

I'm not sure PES has tweaked their own Peanut Butter Cookies flavor (that is basically nutter butter style sandwich cookies on the label), but my recollection is that it was a strong contender without relying on anything but peanut butter powder looking at the current ingredients, and the macros are markedly superior.

After seeing a video of Ghost's marshmallow cereal, I didn't even bother because it sounded like they basically tweaked their regular cereal flavor to try mimicking an oat based cereal instead of corn and then dumped a boatload of marshmallows into it.

I really want to like their original cereal milk flavor going off a more recent tub (in case they changed anything in the formula), what with the whole premise of recreating a Cap'n Crunch flavor, but I really don't get much of that flavor out of it. Shifting to an oat direction + marshmallows wasn't enough to convince me.
    Thanks, cheers mate! I'll definitely keep an eye out for both.

Couldn't agree more on Ghost. Like SOH11 said, they can play the social media game, but their proteins have been really lacking for me and at this point I feel more foolish than not for still giving them new chances.

The only two flavors that I can confidently rank above others that I've tried are the Chips Ahoy and the peanut butter cereal milk, if only by virtue of there being so few real contenders there. The actual Chips Ahoy protein powder minus the cookies actually tastes like cookies, and the PB cereal milk is pretty spot on. That said, if we count Reese's Puff style PBC cereal flavors, then I'll give it to Black Magic Supply.

At some point when I'm feeling adventurous, I kind of want to try the Cutler Nutrition proteins, particularly their own peanut butter cereal flavor to compare with Ghost's, as well as their cocoa puffs and marshmallow rice flavors. The cocoa puffs really struck me as and odd omission by Ghost because they had - and to an extent still have - a rather consistent cereal theme, but they went with standard chocolate milk. The marshmallow rice has me wondering if it would turn out like that rice krispy treat cereal or plain rice krispies because either way I couldn't complain.

The PES cookies and cream definitely lives up to its reputation, so I am happy with that one for sure. Their cake pop is also a really good yellow-ish cake flavor.

I'll have to check out Patriots Whey now that they have the 2lb tubs.

When it comes to Musclesport, I remember not being too impressed years ago when they had the old, green label, but some of their newer ones have had much more pronounced flavor profiles. The only one I did not particularly care for was the Unicorn Cookie flavor.

And I'm definitely going to have to check out Unico.
    Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein Cookies and Cream is on another plane of existence than these you have referenced. PES probably would be my second choice, though a distant second.
    Stay Frosty

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have you been drinking coffee otherwise or having any caffeine from other sources ?

You figure if you haven’t had any in a year and a half a scoop of pre should feel like a heart attack by now

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On the subject of Unico protein, while not the best deal out there, they do have a 25% off coupon code on wethrift.com, although shipping seems to be a flat rate $7.99 (unless there's a free shipping price minimum).

Shopping around for pre-workouts, on the other hand, seems a bit trickier with some things totally out of stock. Alongside regular lifting pre-workouts, I'm still looking for a good one to use while boxing. I bought the new Arez Titanium for that, although I'm a bit mixed.

It's not that it's a bad supplement - far from it, actually, but I'm not sure it's ideal for any sort of "cardio" or strictly timed workout because that stuff hits hard and makes time seem to move slow. I mean, on one hand, those boxing workouts are intense, but on the other, they feel like they're taking forever as though I'm hyper aware of time. This stuff makes you want to make progress, which incidentally is not conducive to anything where you're effectively on the clock where you can't progress the flow of time itself.

Still, it's a solid pre-workout that the first time I took it practically slapped me across the face and made me feel like I absolutely had to begin working out.

On the note of flavors, they actually have a new mangomelon flavor, but in the spirit of Fitness Deal News, f*ck your flavors because, well, this stuff tastes bloody miserable. I only have the "red" flavor to go off of because that was all that was in stock when I ordered a while back, but my advice is to mix it in as small a serving as possible, try to let as little of it as possible touch any of your tongue on the way down, and chase it with anything at that point to wash away any remainder because once you're past the reasonable smell, the aftertaste is potent.

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    My man! Got a 4lb tub of TruTein CinnaBun, a 2lber of Banana Cream. Never tried the banana but it sounded good.

Got 2 lb tubs of the Core Fruity Cereal and PB Cup.

I’ve got a ton of protein now. The only brand I’m gonna splurge on is Merica Labz Patriot’s Whey. Im assuming their supply chain is all messed up just like everyone else and that’s why they are basically OOS everywhere. Can’t find 5lbers of Yankee F’n Doodle anywhere. That really is my favorite protein line at the moment.

Fortuitous Keepsakes, Yankee F’n Doodle, and Double Stuffed. In that order. Will be getting multiple tubs of each next purchase when they come back in. BB.com had them all at one point for like $40 a tub. I was buying them like candy.
    Trutein's CinnaBun is awesome! What really sets it apart from most is they really went all in with a cream cheese frosting flavor alongside the cinnamon roll itself.

They also have my favorite pumpkin protein out there because it reminds me of the old Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.

After the CinnaBun, I'm interested to hear how the banana cream pie is because I'm on the lookout for one.

Originally Posted by 82ndAirborne View Post
    Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein Cookies and Cream is on another plane of existence than these you have referenced. PES probably would be my second choice, though a distant second.
    I always hear great things about it, so I need to pick a tub up one of these days.

Cookies and Cream is certainly an interesting flavor because you could take it in a few different directions, e.g. a more true Oreo cookie type versus the C&C ice cream flavor that leans on the ice cream side over a cream filling vanilla.

Back to UMP, does anyone know how the Angel Food Cake is? That's my mum's favorite dessert and it might make a good surprise.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Its definitely a conspiracy
    So are oligopeptides

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Cookies and cream but it's not in the store so Cinnabun

I wish they would have had the C&C and the Pumpkin in the 4lb tubs so I went with the Cinnabun,
    Choc Mint, and the Mocha Caramel in the 4lber's.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    It was hard as a rock. I had to grind it down. Took another scoop this morning, same thing. Can is still within date.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    So are oligopeptides
    You love em
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    Have you been drinking coffee otherwise or having any caffeine from other sources ?

You figure if you haven’t had any in a year and a half a scoop of pre should feel like a heart attack by now
    Yup. I usually drink espresso in the morning with some raw sugar. It is my only source of caffeine typically but I’m guessing I get a couple hundred milligrams daily.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    Fug totally agree on Ghost Oreo severely lacking. Mine tasted like salt. My wife tried a sip and asked what it was supposed to be.

Nutter Butter is also mediocre. Marshmallow Cereal Milk is average but vastly inferior to the Merica Labz version.

Ghost is a brand that does the social media game reallllyyyt well. I do think their energy drinks are top dog though, but I’m no energy drink enthusiast so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
    Their energy drinks are solid

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Yup. I usually drink espresso in the morning with some raw sugar. It is my only source of caffeine typically but I’m guessing I get a couple hundred milligrams daily.
    I've been working out at night for quite sometime, (stim-free PWO). Did a scoop of 1MR last weekend and the same thing happened to me. I was like WOW!

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys try detoxing (from caffeine) to re sensitize and see what it feels like all over again?

i keep saying i'll do it buy my god i don't want to give up my morning coffee. never have less than two black cups a day for years.

i really want that virgin caffeine tolerance back again, it's been well over a decade.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    you guys try detoxing (from caffeine) to re sensitize and see what it feels like all over again?

i keep saying i'll do it buy my god i don't want to give up my morning coffee. never have less than two black cups a day for years.

i really want that virgin caffeine tolerance back again, it's been well over a decade.
    I hate the word detox but I only went as far as to limit it to two cups of tea in the morning, non work days I'm fine but normal days it still sucks and find myself having coffee in the afternoon every now and then but at least it has an effect.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know I said in the past "oh I am going to give up most supplements especially pres" since I have UC and my liver numbers, AST and ALT, are elevated quite a bit. Tested yesterday and are quite elevated. So I think it is really best and time to cut out a lot of the stuff. I love my pres so what will work for some form of energy for early morning workouts?

I hate the word detox but I only went as far as to limit it to two cups of tea in the morning, non work days I'm fine but normal days it still sucks and find myself having coffee in the afternoon every now and then but at least it has an effect.
    Yeah it makes THAT much of a difference

I know it’ll be a week of suffering…not so much the headaches but the constant feeling like you just woke up.

I’ve read some people start fresh in a week others even after a month still don’t feel the same rush they did when they first began. The days when I’d take a 100mg caffeine pill and I felt jacked, now it doesn’t make a difference.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As with all things, up the dose until morale improves. Suck it up, sallies.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.