Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2751
    TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    yup........... they mighta changed the recipe, in other news your suggestion on barbells protein bars so far has been good, got the salted peanut bars and theyre yummy!
    Their bars are legit
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Swanson is super legit

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the confirmation. I saw the prices and wondered why they were so cheap. Picked up a few things.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Swanson is super legit
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation. I saw the prices and wondered why they were so cheap. Picked up a few things.
    FWIW not my email so can't elaborate any more other that I know you'll get this response from a majority of companies

My secret? Texting between sets.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone use cinnamon regularly to manage blood sugar, BP etc.? any legit ceylon caps? read cassia suppose to be toxic due to coumarin or w/e, might just grab the Simply Organic powder but not sure

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So ive never been into a Nutrishop but its been recommended by so many of my gym buddies that i went in and checked it out. They game me a sample of a protein called Pro7ein synthesis by a company called Vitasport one scoop is 34g of protein and it touts 7 types of diff proteins "This elite protein powder features a unique blend of 7 forms of protein, including WPI Protein Complex (Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate) and WPC5 Protein Complex™ (Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Casein, Potassium Caseinate, Micellar Casein, and Egg Albumin). "

the sample the dude gave me was white chocolate peppermint and it tasted amazing..... but has anyone here actually used their stuff, is it reputable?
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So ive never been into a Nutrishop but its been recommended by so many of my gym buddies that i went in and checked it out. They game me a sample of a protein called Pro7ein synthesis by a company called Vitasport one scoop is 34g of protein and it touts 7 types of diff proteins "This elite protein powder features a unique blend of 7 forms of protein, including WPI Protein Complex (Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate) and WPC5 Protein Complex™ (Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Casein, Potassium Caseinate, Micellar Casein, and Egg Albumin). "

the sample the dude gave me was white chocolate peppermint and it tasted amazing..... but has anyone here actually used their stuff, is it reputable?
    Pretty sure if's just their house brand so information on it is pretty hard to come by
    My secret? Texting between sets.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What other flavors do they offer?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    What other flavors do they offer?
    Chai Latte
    Chocolate
    Churro
    Caramel Pretzel
    cookies and cream
    strawberry
    vanilla
    peach mango

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Picked up a couple of bottles of orange triad at the store here. Excellent sale.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Pretty sure if's just their house brand so information on it is pretty hard to come by
    Yeah thats what bothers me. when theyre pushing some product as being great but you never hear about it anywhere else......... kinda like GNC brand stuff.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz

If this is the company I think it is, be wary that you are supporting herbalife.

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    If this is the company I think it is, be wary that you are supporting herbalife.
    I havent bought anything from them, i actually went cause my gym buddy mentioned there is a local guy that has a meal prepping company and hes worked a deal with that particular store as a drop off. So i went in to get one of his cards and they sell other brand products which in this case i bought a couple bottles of zero cal/low call sauces for my meals. He just offered me a sample of that protein mix and im not one to turn down a chance to try something before I buy it. But it was stupid good.... almost too good to be true good so i started researching and saw nothing anywhere on the product.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Anyone use cinnamon regularly to manage blood sugar, BP etc.? any legit ceylon caps? read cassia suppose to be toxic due to coumarin or w/e, might just grab the Simply Organic powder but not sure
    Bump for this, after ages recently I finally had a decent pump.. you know when muscles actually feel tight and chit, idk why even after taking several "NO" ingredients I wasnt getting much pump, not sure if it was cinnamon acting as a GDA or due to lowered blood pressure from it, or effects of correcting sleep apnea kicked in, or ALCAR (unlikely).

Anyone have good experience with bergamot? Picked up a couple bottles to help with my cholesterol numbers. Any other health benefits associated with it?

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    Anyone have good experience with bergamot? Picked up a couple bottles to help with my cholesterol numbers. Any other health benefits associated with it?
    I take 500mg of citrus bergamot a day. I have noticed it improve my HDL numbers; minimal impact on LDL.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.