Why am I not losing weight

Hi

Im 27, 5' 9", 200 lbs.

my macros are as follows:

Protein: 199g - 42%
    Carbs: 171g - 36%
    Fats: 43g - 21%

Total = 1,911 Calories

I lift at moderate intensity 4 times a week, however, I don't seem to be losing any fat. If anything I'm getting fatter. I don't know what to do.

Any good advice would be much appreciated. no need for stupid degrading comments.

Thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    How long have you been accurately running this calorie level for? Do you have daily weigh in data over this period? Did you start weight training for the first time when you started this diet?
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 03-05-2020 at 11:44 AM.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can tell if you’re getting fatter by measuring your waist and not necessarily by what the scale says. If after 3 or so weeks and waist and scale not going down then You’re taking in too many calories on a weekly basis
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a) you're eating too much in relation to your calories burned
    b) you don't have enough data (for example, eating like that for a few days and not seeing weight loss)
    c) you have thyroid issues

in that order ^

also, you don't need macro percentages. based on your post i can't tell if you're counting them like that, but just putting it out there

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. What are you eating, more exactly?
    2. Are you sure you are counting all calories? Sauces, spices, condiments... many people don't count these.
    3. When you say 'I don't seem to be losing any fat' do you mean scale or mirror?
    4. How sedentary are you when you don't lift?

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm

Lightly active (moderate exercise but sedentary job)
    TARGET DAILY CALORIC INTAKE: 1648 CALORIES

jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 0FCKS View Post
    Hi

Im 27, 5' 9", 200 lbs.

Total = 1,911 Calories

I lift at moderate intensity 4 times a week, however, I don't seem to be losing any fat. If anything I'm getting fatter. I don't know what to do.

Any good advice would be much appreciated. no need for stupid degrading comments.

Thanks
    I was stuck at 225 lbs, I’m a little shorter than you. I had to drop down to 1600 calories to finally start to loose fat. The funny thing is that once I got over the hard part I’m not as hungry as you would think I would be on this low of a calorie count.

zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At the end of the day it comes down calories in vs calories out... I think you need to give it more time, and stay consistent. Accurately track everything that goes into your mouth. Also I find eating the same foods on daily basis makes it even easier. I find if one day I have more carbs and sodium, i look a tad more watery (also a jump in the scale). Its not that you magically got fatter, just holding onto to more water retention. If your truly eating 1900 cals and still not losing weight, try either reducing cals a tad more, or being more active. Believe it or not, for me if I reduce calories to much, I become alot more sedentary without realizing it. In return making my NET calories at the end of day the same as if I a little had more. Just how my body responds. Sometimes more food = being more active without realizing it. I actually began tracking my steps, and realized a huge drop if I reduced cals too much. This could be your case. Simple as walking a bit more, can have a significant difference in calories burnt at the end of the month. Anyways hope this helps, just gathering from what experienced in my past dieting phases...

scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 0FCKS View Post
    Hi

Im 27, 5' 9", 200 lbs.

Total = 1,911 Calories

Thanks
    Loosing weight is easy....ish. You have to make sure you are at a calorie deficit...period. Scales can be misleading because weight fluctuates daily. Weight yourself over several days and get an average to get a better weight, also measure yourself to see if the muscle areas are growing and if the fatty areas are shrinking. Also remember weight loss takes time, your didn't add the weight in a week and you wont lose it all in a week either.
    Click my name and visit my homepage, The Barebell.