Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man made virus/organizational planned strategy

89 53.61%
  • Natural from the wet market/unplanned

77 46.39%
Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    jack j jj jack your body nin-com-poop's Avatar
    nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000) nin-com-poop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Let me see if I understand this correctly...

Mod gets rustled. Unstickies and locks a 160 page thread. Creates and stickies a new thread using snopes as his credible debunking source. Gets negative feedback for his action. Creates another thread and calls it the conspiracy thread, but leaves it unstickied so it can float to page 10 and quickly die.

Is that about right?

What did I miss on the 160 page thread? It seemed like it was fairly civil. I can only imagine some phaggot must have complained and invited mod involvement.
    And supposedly there was "misinformation" on there where the people making such claims didn't debunk the misinformation. The conversations were civil like you mentioned.
    if status == 'alpha':
    print("nin-com-poop is {}.".format(status))

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pumpinmirin View Post
    61K reps but haven’t got misc set to 50 posts? Son I am disappoint.
    Cookies off, brah. Cookies always off... Don't wanna be tracked all over the innertubes.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    why, flu has a much lower death rate
    COVID-19 is not exceptionally more deadly than the flu.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    never said it was
    I said the flu has a lower death rate
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    - doesnt kill children
    - doesnt kill young adults
    - mostly kills old people

how does this even make sense? it it kills old people shouldn't it kill children too

misc virologists gtfih
    Some of the body bags in the Iranian video looked like they had kids inside.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeshmatAl...811814912?s=20

Guy who took the video has now been arrested for it, too.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/05/middl...ntl/index.html

I guess at least all the Misc does is lock down a thread but I'm not sure how it helps to make the public LESS aware. Unless they've already given up.
    Last edited by Caldef; 03-05-2020 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Add links
    Insta: debbieannnz

Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fourth case confirmed in my city (Auckland, New Zealand)

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...w-zealand.html

We had none a week ago.
    Insta: debbieannnz

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamxclusive View Post
    which conventions canceled?

is the construction expo still on?
    Google, Amazon, and 1 other I can't remember. The fourth is a rumor. I'm not sure about the construction one, it's probably still happening because Las Vegas has conventions all the time. The ones that canceled are the ones with a large work force in Asian countries.

We were at 18% occupancy after one of those conventions canceled lolol. Now's the time for low rates on Vegas hotels boyos.
    Oči pičo

Las Vegas Crew
    Cologne Crew

Gold flakes on my steaks, vodka in my Perrier

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KidGogeta View Post
    Srs question should I postpone my stag i was gonna do in cancun in April 9-12
    I've followed Patriot Nurse on and off for a while.

I'm surprised that she hasn't made a video about it this month, but here is a vid she did on staying healthy during coronavirus/flu season...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvfDPFhIo74
    The Coronavirus Is A Respiratory Disease...

Diaphragmatic Breathing Increases Lung Capacity. Please, Try To Practice For 15 To 20 Minutes A Day. (Keeping Shoulders and Neck Relaxed.)

Aerobic Exercise Is Also Important For Lung Health, So Please Keep It Up!

Finally... Please Say Daily Prayers For The Guidance Of State Leaders And Medical Staff... As Well As For Your Loved Ones.

katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    :-)

I don't fit into either camp. I don't believe that it's going to get to the movie Contagion pandemic, but I do think that it's a serious problem.

I honestly think that the economic fallout is going to be the thing that phucks most of us. This has already caused economic issues, and it's not over... It will continue to cause economic problems. I think we are potentially heading for another 07/08 level economic meltdown.
    TIA.

Appears to have the potential to set a lot of dominoes falling.

- factory closures/slowdowns
    - transportation slowdowns

Manufacturing and retail both take a hit from the above.

- reduced travel
    - reduced meals out
    - reduced bricks and mortar retail traffic
    - events cancelled/low turnout

Hospitality/travel, convention centers, theme parks, concert venues, sports venues, food service and b&m retail all take a hit.

- increased strain on healthcare
    - people with other health issues avoiding getting care or can't get care > potentially increasing already diminished productivity

Increased spending on health and emergency services increases strain on government budgets while possibly those same governments are dealing with reduced revenue due to reduced economic activity.

And then the people that are either not working/lose employment due to illness + people with reduced working hours/loss of income can't pay their current expenses and debt commitments > banking system gets hit with more bankruptcies and defaults.

Yeah, something like that.

So I don't think you need a tinfoil hat to believe that governments are vested in keeping everyone calm and going about their normal routines as much as can practically be managed.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First UK Death of the Coronavirus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeT75kZiHH4

Diaphragmatic Breathing Increases Lung Capacity. Please, Try To Practice For 15 To 20 Minutes A Day. (Keeping Shoulders and Neck Relaxed.)

Finally... Please Say Daily Prayers For The Guidance Of State Leaders And Medical Staff... As Well As For Your Loved Ones.

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    TIA.

Appears to have the potential to set a lot of dominoes falling.

- factory closures/slowdowns
    - transportation slowdowns

Manufacturing and retail both take a hit from the above.

- reduced travel
    - reduced meals out
    - reduced bricks and mortar retail traffic
    - events cancelled/low turnout

Hospitality/travel, convention centers, theme parks, concert venues, sports venues, food service and b&m retail all take a hit.

- increased strain on healthcare
    - people with other health issues avoiding getting care or can't get care > potentially increasing already diminished productivity
    I agree with your assesment, unforunately.

I woke up to just how bad it is hitting the economy by following the photography industry (it's a hobby of mine).

This is a good overview of how photographers are seeing the impact on manufacturing, travel, sports events, and corporate events...

(They talk about why the Olympics will probably be cancelled, because having a bunch of people from different countries intermingling is not a good idea.

I guess the same is for the European Cup - which is a huge football/soccer event in Europe. It really doesn't make sense to have thousands upon thousands of people from different countries intermingling... That would be insanity.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWjf1A3vxYA

redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How Japan is trying to manage the virus, to keep the Olympics. Japan has spent $20 billion on the Olympics.

I don't see why anyone would think it's a good idea to keep the olympics, unless literally everyone who goes to the Olympics is tested, and everyone who returns to from the Olympics is Quarantined and tested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Njcy9mBAo

How sporting events are being impacted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nMTnIGWFrY

Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Could they just postpone the Olympic s if chit does get real around that time?

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WHO chief Tedros says he's concerned some countries are not doing enough to stop coronavirus, saying: "This is NOT a drill .. This is a time for pulling out all the stops"

This is the same guy who a month ago said not to suspend air travel or really do anything particularly different. What exactly is "pulling out all the stops" anyway? And they still won't call it what it is...a pandemic. Maybe calling it what it is will get people off their ass to do something more about it.

All men are created equal metroins's Avatar
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 more in Houston hit the news.

There's actually 10 total confirmed cases in Houston, 4 hospitalized. 2 in Sugar Land 2 in The Woodlands Methodist.

The 10 confirmed are out of 25 total that went on a tour to Egypt from Houston/ Rice University. Likely all 25 were infected and they were supposed to all self quarantine last week.

The government is slow rolling the coming out. I don't know why. The 10 tests already came back positive but they're only publicly acknowledging 3.

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...f-86ac9c45d64d

HOUSTON — Two people in northwest Harris County have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to Harris County Public Health. 

The tests have been verified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

These cases are travel-related and, at this time, there is no evidence of community spread.

The man and woman live in the unincorporated area of northwest Harris County, outside the City of Houston.

The only other confirmed case in our area is in Fort Bend County.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The danger of this virus is the biggest ovehyped media horsechit since ebola. Its soo blatantly obvious theyre trying to instill as much fear as possible to do as much economic damage as they can due to the election cycle. Fuking illness only killing asians (sorry bruhs) and elderly people with like 30 cases out of 330 million Americans. Come the fuk on.

This chit will disappear from the news cycle overnight one day, just like all the other "pandemics" the media has tried to convince us of.

AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    The danger of this virus is the biggest ovehyped media horsechit since ebola. Its soo blatantly obvious theyre trying to instill as much fear as possible to do as much economic damage as they can due to the election cycle. Fuking illness only killing asians (sorry bruhs) and elderly people with like 30 cases out of 330 million Americans. Come the fuk on.

This chit will disappear from the news cycle overnight one day, just like all the other "pandemics" the media has tried to convince us of.
    i remember the last couple pandemic scares and the worst was SARS and the worst of that was brahs joking about having SARS if they had a cough, seems this is far worse, with me myself increasing my "bunker" stash.

Even my dad who is super anti doom scenario (would literally say all is well even if bombs were in the sky right until they hit) has gone prepper mode and told grandma she is confined to home for awhile.

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    The danger of this virus is the biggest ovehyped media horsechit since ebola. Its soo blatantly obvious theyre trying to instill as much fear as possible to do as much economic damage as they can due to the election cycle..
    I've heard this before, and it screams to me of an extremely American centric view of the world.

The North of Italy has been Quarantined, and they've shut down all schools throughout the country for 10 days.

This may be offensively blunt, but it's intended as a wake up call to people with views like yours... The world does not revolve around America.

Originally Posted by Pumpinmirin View Post
    Could they just postpone the Olympic s if chit does get real around that time?
    Yeah, they could.

faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so what's the best way to protect yourself from this? srs
    Trump

faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    isn't it 3-4% whereas the flu is like 0.2% or something? at least that's what my sauces say
    Trump

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faketaxidriver View Post
    Live life normally until it starts spreading in your area. Then don't go to public places for 2 months.

Stock up on items now so you can stay home and hopefully work from home.

The best protection is to not go near an infected person.

ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    shouldn't this thread be stickied, and the other one unstickied, locked, and pointing to this one?

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Live life normally until it starts spreading in your area. Then don't go to public places for 2 months.

Stock up on items now so you can stay home and hopefully work from home.

The best protection is to not go near an infected person.
    there's a good chance that the virus has spread to more places than what's being reported. not much testing going on in the states, and many people who come in to places like er with cv-like symptoms get sent home, because they won't test them for cv unless they have some severe pneumonia-like symptoms.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skylinerd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    There should be 2 separate Wuhan virus threads.

The first should be called "It's just the flu, bro."

The second should be called "It's happening! A preppers guide to the zombie apocalypse."

There should only be one TRUE thread (the one that was locked).

BTW "you have given out too much rep in the last 24 hrs"....
    Epstein didnt kill himself....

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by faketaxidriver View Post
    The best way is stay away from people and the places people congregate. AKA what people won't do unless they're forced to.

av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I bought 4 tickets to Switzerland for July. I did not buy trip insurance. :/
    I feel that bro. I'm going to Jamaica in July and didn't get trip insurance either. Hoping this all passes over by then

Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teach97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Imagine getting worked up over the flu.

We were all already supposed to die to the bird flu, remember....

VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ getting scared of getting a really bad cold

Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    lol @ getting scared of getting a really bad cold
    It's in Las Vegas now.