Closed Thread
Page 2 of 251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To the person on the last page of the closed thread talking about it being 3.4%--specified by WHO--you do realize that's for people 60+ right? That's the GLOBAL death rate. It's lower than 1% for anyone mid age and it's 0.2-0.5% for normal age ranges.

Fuk better go fill my spare room with toilet paper.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisterJustice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You people trust general population too much
    Fear mongering works because it is the only way population is going to take notice
    ☀ Praise The Sun ☀

My new free supplement for increasing test levels
    http://i.imgur.com/e0rCOjx.gif

All content generated by this account is a work of fiction and may serve only the purpose of possible entertainment value. Any resemblance to actual events or people is purely coincidental and not intentional.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1rd

I love scishow
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ethiopian Airlines refuses to stop China flights
    Airline boss says cancelling flights is not a solution and is unfair to China
    Africa's largest carrier Ethiopian Airlines has once again refused to cancel flights to China despite rising pressure following the coronavirus outbreak.

By contrast, South African Airways, Royal Air Maroc, Air Tanzania, Air Mauritius, EgyptAir, RwandAir and Kenya Airways have all suspended flights to and from China.

But Ethiopian Airlines' boss Tewolde Gebremariam said on Wednesday that stopping flights to China was not the solution to fighting the spread of coronavirus.

He added that it was unfair to isolate China because of the virus.

"Flying direct to China doesn't mean we will stop novel coronavirus, because passengers from China can travel to African countries including Ethiopia through various others hubs. That's what the interconnected world means," he was quoted by Xinhua news agency as saying.

Mr Tewolde said Ethiopian Airlines, like others, had been affected by the virus outbreak - citing a 20% decline in demand.
    Kind of scary the influence China has in that country. Tedros Ghebreyesus (director-general of the WHO) is also Ethiopian, and they have been trying to cover up a lot of stuff coming out of China at start; now the national airline of that country doesn't cancel flights to China despite other countries in Africa asking them to, to reduce the chance of a further outbreak in the continent.

BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BarnabyLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope this helps some people with the easy breakdown of stats.

Here
    A lion does not concern itself with the opinions of sheep

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As sympathetic as I am to the wish to stop people from spreading conspiracy theory and nonsense, telling people not to worry about it and that they won't get it if they're healthy is just irresponsible. The social costs of spreading this are high and everyone knows someone who is vulnerable. That should seriously be edited.

Also, LOL at "our server crashes if Miscers type too many words".
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    So you just unsticky a thread, close it, and put your own info onto a new sticky?

Bruh, I think youve been abusing your mod powers lately, you made 2 political threads (claiming non partisan even though it was an election for dems) and stickied them, one rightfully in the RP, one wrongfully in the misc.

Inb4 banned

i posted on the other thread a little bit but had a different attitude between them and now, once i saw this new thread i was quite happy to get all the info i needed now that the disease is closer to me so what he did worked perfectly for me

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    As sympathetic as I am to the wish to stop people from spreading conspiracy theory and nonsense, telling people not to worry about it and that they won't get it if they're healthy is just irresponsible. The social costs of spreading this are high and everyone knows someone who is vulnerable. That should seriously be edited.
    Can you be more specific? I don't think there is anywhere I said that.

Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    Also, LOL at "our server crashes if Miscers type too many words".
    This is an actual thing. Threads going past an X number of posts slow down the server because it has to load all the threads. This is a very old version of forum software we're running here.

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO OP says only discussions of real science allowed or I'll ban you, then also posts face masks don't work meme. Also states you can't get it if you're young and healthy.

Okay.jpg

Troll mod?

I promise you an n95 face mask works. Not even debatable.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    LMAO OP says only discussions of real science allowed or I'll ban you, then also posts face masks don't work meme. Also states you can't get it if you're young and healthy.

Okay.jpg

Troll mod?

I promise you an n95 face mask works. Not even debatable.
    The information from face masks comes directly from the CDC. CDC > you. And no, I won't ban you if you engage in CIVIL discussion. If you post troll/harassment/abusive threads you can expect to be reprimanded (that doesn't necessarily mean a ban).

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My post was deleted moments after posting here, active censorship? I posted nothing breaking the rules, trolling or harassment of anyone.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    Can you be more specific? I don't think there is anywhere I said that.

This is an actual thing. Threads going past an X number of posts slow down the server because it has to load all the threads. This is a very old version of forum software we're running here.
    "The only reason to fear the coronovirus is if you are elderly or are immunocompromised. For the young & healthy, you are very unlikely to contract the virus or die from it."

You are, in fact, extremely likely to contract the virus, just unlikely to be sick enough to require medical attention or even to realize that you have it. People do need to realize that they may already be a contagious carrier and that even mild flu-like symptoms may mean they're endangering the lives of friends and loved ones, not to mention strangers, by going about their normal routines without thinking.

People who become significantly ill are sometimes requiring weeks of costly supportive care and are a major social burden straining public health systems that everyone should take seriously. The goal of all the drama is to slow infection enough that hospitals won't become overwhelmed and unable to perform their duties as they did in Hubei. Washington State, the British NHS, and other governments are being open about this problem and people being conscientious about cross-contamination and social distancing buys time - and reduces the number of fatal cases before more effective treatments or a vaccine can be brought to market.

About the server, I believe you, but just LOL.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 03-05-2020 at 05:06 AM.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The information from face masks comes directly from the CDC. CDC > you. And no, I won't ban you if you engage in CIVIL discussion. If you post troll/harassment/abusive threads you can expect to be reprimanded (that doesn't necessarily mean a ban).
    The CDC doest work for you and me. It works for the Federal Govt. I work in the Federal Govt. I know how these things work. They are only saying that to try and preserve supplies to hospitals and their own staff.

N95 masks or higher will 100% filter the virus. Well 97.7 or so %. If you're around people caughing or sneezing with the virus IT WILL WORK.

If masks didn't work why are medical staff using them? Are they magical humans? They are trained to use them yes, but it's not rocket science to properly use them.

ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000) ss367 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    To the person on the last page of the closed thread talking about it being 3.4%--specified by WHO--you do realize that's for people 60+ right? That's the GLOBAL death rate. It's lower than 1% for anyone mid age and it's 0.2-0.5% for normal age ranges.

Fuk better go fill my spare room with toilet paper.
    So you don’t give a fk about your parents or grandparents?

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ss367 View Post
    So you don’t give a fk about your parents or grandparents?
    0 people have died in the UK. Don't worry tho ill go tell my nan to stay indoors and buy 2 weeks worth of food supplies because shes going to die like the rest.. Oh wait.
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I already addressed this above. The old thread is now reopened.

I'm not going to allow these conspiratorial posts that COVID-19 is some kind of government created bioweapon. If you want to start a new thread on that, you are more than welcome. This thread is science based and not to start panic and misinformation.
    Thank you!

unless there is concrete evidence, talks like this are useless.
    <Overly Friendly Canadian Crew>
    Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75. - Benjamin Franklin
    Obese to Fit Transformation Of Peace: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177444201

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op, thoughts on the Chinese quarantining 100s of millions ?
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    in.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why are we hating on OP? He explained his actions and even RE-OPENED the old thread hop off.

My parents have been really on the "fear mongering" bandwagon lately.

Just last night my father had a "talk" with me about going to the gym, and now my mother is trying to get me to wear gloves and take a personal lysol can with me to work.

I work too closely with our clients to pull chit like that without it being a distraction.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The CDC doest work for you and me. It works for the Federal Govt. I work in the Federal Govt. I know how these things work. They are only saying that to try and preserve supplies to hospitals and their own staff.

N95 masks or higher will 100% filter the virus. Well 97.7 or so %. If you're around people caughing or sneezing with the virus IT WILL WORK.

If masks didn't work why are medical staff using them? Are they magical humans? They are trained to use them yes, but it's not rocket science to properly use them.
    Until the people who are wearing masks, being complacent due to feeling "safe" because they are wearing a mask, rub their eyes after touching an infected surface ( the mask itself ).

Masks are better for people who are already sick.

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Until the people who are wearing masks, being complacent due to feeling "safe" because they are wearing a mask, rub their eyes after touching an infected surface ( the mask itself ).

Masks are better for people who are already sick.
    I would guess tho if there wasn't a medical shortage, the CDC and other health bodies would advise everyone wear a mask. Hong Kong learned that lesson with SARS, look at them now, they have things pretty controlled.
    Obese to Fit Transformation Of Peace: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177444201

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Op, thoughts on the Chinese quarantining 100s of millions ?
    certainly standard practice for a new "cold".....

allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At what point is it too risky to continue going to the gym where this thing could obviously spread no matter what precautions you take.

I'm in NYC where we have been seeing cases popping up every day and the testing is still very limited. It seems like any day now I could find out that someone from my gym tested positive at which point I don't see how I could justify continuing to go, but until then what would a good approach be?

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    there is enough evidence to speculate, do you want to censor speculation now?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_...te_of_Virology

"The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV; Chinese: 中国科学院武汉病毒研究所; pinyin: Zhōngguó Kēxuéyuàn Wǔhàn Bìngdú Yánjiūsuǒ) is a research institute administered by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) on virology, and is located in Jiangxia District, Wuhan, Hubei, China. In 2015, the Institute opened the first biosafety level 4 (BSL–4) laboratory to be built in mainland China. "
    So there is a lab there? So far the 1918 flu, Sars and others have been speculated to come from wet markets. Speculation is great and I am not saying this isn't a possibility, but we should focus on facts of the virus and then investigate the cause when this mess is all over.

I don't believe in censorship. Is it probable? Yeah it is. But I still won't feed into conspiracies until we have concrete evidence it was manufactured.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am sad to see the new thread already devolving into what it was created to prevent...

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

masks lower the chance of you spreading something. respirators lower the chance of you catching something. n95 filters ~95% stuff. n99 filters ~99% stuff. there's still a chance that you can get infected, even if you follow all the guidelines correctly. for example, people with facial hair are more likely to catch something while wearing the respirator.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

100% IRRELEVANT if its failing due to operator error. It doesn't change the FACT masks work. No its not bulletproof. But to say you shouldn't get them because its not bulletproof, is akin to saying dont wear your seat belt because its not 100% going to work every time. Or blame the seat belt when someone stupid puts it around their neck, gets into an accident, and gets decapitated because they didnt use it correctly.

And its really a MEME to say oh well you know it doesn't work because it makes you feel safe. WHO THE FK is going to feel safe wearing a n95 mask while going out into public for the first time in their life because they are scared to death of something that can potentially kill you?

FYI this is how govt it works, it takes a lie and a truth and mixes it so you cant discern the difference. Thats not CT, thats also fact its called propaganda. So while its true a SURGICAL mask should be worn by those already sick to prevent spread, an n95 mask or respirator will almost guarantee you dont get it provided you use it correctly, OBVIOUSLY.

Lastly you cant tell me if everyone wore masks, sick or not, that it wouldn't cut infection rate down to below what it is now. Then why would the CDC not recommend EVERYONE wear them? Its the simplest answer to effectively cut down on the transmission rate while not taking draconian routes.
    I can't believe you just posted that if you wear an N95 mask, you are guaranteed to not get it.

quit trolling in these threads. I cant believe mods haven't caught on to your trolling yet. CLEARLY I posted ALMOST. 95% chance of filtering is ALMOST guaranteed by any normal measurable standard is it not?
    How cute, I am being called a troll by a troll. I don't understand why you get so rustled by any of this. And I really do think you should stick to the other thread.

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    How cute, I am being called a troll by a troll. I don't understand why you get so rustled by any of this. And I really do think you should stick to the other thread.
    Not doing this with you in this thread. I am only here to make sure people understand whats going on.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been reading a lot of discussions like this one lately: https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/s...39113298759680

sucks that there's not a lot of testing going on in the states.
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.