catlinggun is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help me get a wide neck with limited equipment

My goal is to add cms to the width of the neck,and to maximize it's growth until it changes my face.
    I have the following equipment:
    a barbell
    30 kilos of weight disks
    a leather belt(for that boxing excercise using the teeth?)
    A DIY neck harness using an old hang-bag.

I have thought of the following ways to use this equipment but dunno what's safer and more effective:
    neck curls back and forth using two disks or a loaded barbell(will the weight distribution slow down progress)
    Using the neck harness
    Doing benchp ress with low weight while holding a neck bridge.

I want to know what reps/sets are best(the original neck pill infograph reccomends 5x100 with 10 kilos),and how many weeks/months it takes for my neck to reach my full possible development.

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've heard that a tourniquet works. It traps the blood in the muscle cells and causes them to grow and enlarge. Try a tourniquet.

catlinggun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I've heard that a tourniquet works. It traps the blood in the muscle cells and causes them to grow and enlarge. Try a tourniquet.
    ok boomer

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by catlinggun View Post
    My goal is to add cms to the width of the neck,and to maximize it's growth until it changes my face.
    Step one. Buy a book on basic human anatomy
    Step two. read it
    Step three. readjust your goals to something actually possible.

daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol

I actually LOL'd after I read this and got a funny look from my wife. Thanks for the laugh OP. Good for the soul.

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daudi81 View Post
    Lol

I actually LOL'd after I read this and got a funny look from my wife. Thanks for the laugh OP. Good for the soul.
    I know that look.

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, just think about the different joint range of motions you can train. You can extend your neck, flex your neck, laterally flex your neck, rotate your neck, jut your head forward, and jut your head backwards. Additionally you can do shrugging motions. Work on these motions with resistance, stick to say 3 sets of 15-20 reps with brief pauses between the reps, do this 2-3x/week, and work up in weight. Consider doing neck rolls of some sort in a bridge position similar to wrestlers/boxers if you feel you can do this safely as a warmup.

The above is off the top of my head; I have no idea if that is an optimal strategy or even going to be really effective but I imagine it'll help to some degree.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I came to say do shrugs as well as the neck exercises (which you can Google/YouTube), but not lots of light shrugs or doing silly circles with shoulders, heavy shrugs 5*5

Farmers' walk as well.
    Again.. go heavy (not ultra endurance)
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Attempting "Convict Conditioning", http://www.4hourlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Convict-Conditioning-Progressions-Wall-Chart.jpg