Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Actor loses career after supporting Trump in 2016. :(

Another brave act of tolerance and togetherness from the left.

The guy was a steady working actor since he was a kid. As soon as he supported Trump? Hollywood banishes him.

He also says there are many more like him but they are afraid to speak up for fear of getting blacklisted.

Imagine if the right did this to anyone who supported Obama in lets say the field of......plumbing. Would be a national upheaval from the SJWs and MSM.

So progressive!

So tolerant!

So humane!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...143054263.html

Antonio Sabato Jr. on How Supporting Donald Trump Ended His Acting Career
    Ramin Setoodeh
    VarietyMarch 3, 2020, 6:36 AM PST

Antonio Sabato Jr. was one of the few actors who publicly supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election. His candidate won, but his career in Hollywood ended.

“I had to sell everything,” Sabato reveals in a phone interview with Variety from his new home in Florida. “I had to pay all my debts. I was blacklisted. All my representatives left me, from agents to managers to commercial agents. I literally had to move, find a new job to survive and take care of my kids. It’s been terrible. It’s mind-blowing. It’s a disgrace. It’s tough, because if you’re in that environment in Hollywood and you have something to say that they don’t like, they’re going to let you know.”

Despite a 30-year career as an actor, Sabato claims he couldn’t line up any new roles after the election. He alleges that he was cut from a reality TV competition series because of his political beliefs. In 2018, he attempted an unsuccessful run for a congressional seat in California, where he was defeated by a Democrat.

Shortly after that, at 47, Sabato decided to relocate to Florida, where he now works long days in construction. “I’m on the ground,” Sabato says when asked to describe his new life. “I go on the job at two in the morning, and I’m making sure that the job is controlled and supervised by me. I’m in the car all day, driving, going through all the sites. Five days a week, nonstop.”

An immigrant from Italy who came to the United States as a model in the 1985, Sabato didn’t always vote Republican. He supported Bill Clinton for both of his presidential bids, because that’s what most of his friends in Hollywood did. And he didn’t consider himself socially conservative.

Since the ’90s, Sabato has appeared in dozens of TV shows, including the primetime hit “Melrose Place” and daytime soap operas “The Bold and the Beautiful” and “General Hospital.” He’s starred in more than 40 movies, many of which went straight to TV but still provided him with a steady paycheck. But his decision to back Trump was a defining point for him, both politically and professionally, one he says he doesn’t regret. Sabato was among the only celebrities to give a speech at the Republican National Convention in July 2016, and he created a kerfuffle on ABC News when he claimed that Barack Obama was a Muslim, reinforcing a talking point from Trump’s birther conspiracy theories.

That moment may have accelerated his fall from acting. “I was the first celebrity to come out and talk about the president, and he had my vote from day one,” Sabato says. “I was the first one to say he was going to win. My integrity is intact. What I believe in is still intact. What doesn’t break you makes you stronger–that’s what they say. So I’m stronger than ever, and I didn’t have to lie about who I am.”

He suggests that many other Trump supporters in the entertainment industry are scared to reveal themselves. “I know a lot of actors who are lying about who they’re going to vote for because they don’t want the crap,” Sabato says. “They won’t want to be talked about and fired from movie sets. This is serious.”

Republicans and Democrats once had an easier time coexisting in the entertainment industry. When actor Ronald Reagan was elected president in 1980, his divisive policies were somewhat mediated for Hollywood by the more glamorous aspects of his time in the White House. Arnold Schwarzenegger served as governor of California and made a swift return to movies after his career as a politician ended in 2011. But like everything else under Trump, new tensions have been created in Hollywood. Many staunch Republicans–including Clint Eastwood–have decided not to vote for him in the 2020 election.

And the vocal Trump supporters in the business don’t seem to be working as much as a result of their ties to the president. Just ask Roseanne Barr, who was fired from her hit ABC sitcom after making racist comments on social media in May 2018. Scott Baio, Dean Cain and Jon Voight, all of whom support Trump, declined to comment for this story. The actor James Woods, who pushes far-right conspiracy theories and makes extreme statements on social media, was fired by his agent at Gersh on the Fourth of July in 2018. “I restrict my public presence only to Twitter, thus avoiding potential editorial bias by mainstream media,” Woods told Variety through a representative.

After his bid for Congress, Sabato was hopeful that he could continue working in some capacity in Hollywood. “I had a contract with ABC from two summers ago,” he says, referring to a reality TV series. “They offered me a job and they pulled it. I’ve been working as an actor for 30 years. I haven’t done anything else. I did very well for 30 years.” (A representative for ABC didn’t comment.)

Sabato recalls getting turned down for another job. “I was talking to a distribution company about producing a film that was set to go, and they told me to my face, ‘We will never distribute a movie with you in it because of your affiliation with the president,’” he says. “The reality is the power that makes movies happen in Hollywood–casting directors, producers, executive producers, directors–they’re all liberal. They hate anyone or anything who supports this president.”

If he hadn’t moved to Florida and taken the construction job, Sabato says he would have had to file for bankruptcy. “I’m not going to stand there,” he says. “I’m going to keep on moving.” A few weeks ago, he tested the waters again, calling his former managers to see if they’d consider re-signing him. “And they all said, ‘No, we’re not going to represent you,’” Sabato recalls. “Not a reason. Just no, plain and simple. They wouldn’t touch me because it would be too tough to get me a job.”

He still clings to the belief that someone will take a chance on him. “I always hope there’s some serious people out there that want to hire me for my talent,” he says. “I rarely talked politics on sets anyway. That’s the last thing I want to do.”

Given everything he’s been through, will he support Trump in 2020? “Of course,” Sabato says. “The country is doing fantastic. I think he’ll be elected by 100 million votes.”
    "Who do you think you are? I am!!"-Pete Weber

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who?

DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He was a nobody tbh. We’re grasping for straws here
    TDS cucks: Ari, Zeus, and Jay “Pepperoni Nips” Dawg
    Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    MAGA since day 1 crew
    Shweezy is a pussy

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    Having a career as an actor for 30 years up until you announce support for Trump is a nothing burger?

All a big coincidence?

He has a family to support and that was directly affected by the intolerance of the left.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Who?
    The fifth male lead in 1998's The Big Hit, duh.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who?
    More important than you.
    “People don’t have ideas, ideas have people.”

~Carl Jung

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004645/

looks like he's still getting work, no better or worse than his previous stuff. either way, he was never a popular actor, and a lot of his work wasn't anything major. the big hit was probably his biggest role, and even then hardly anyone knows about it.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont think anyones as bad as that guy that played jesus in the passion of the christ. I think that guy was done after that role
    Exalted Ottoman State
    دولت عليه عثمانیه‎
    Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye
    c. 1299–Present

LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LatinoWarrior2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Trump has locked up Julian Assange, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, etc. These guys helped get Trump elected.

He’s pardoned blogovejichicichich and a couple other people no ones heard about.

It seems like supporting Trump leads to him locking YOU up.

AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000) AJ1528 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don’t think anyone should be punished for their political beliefs. That being said celebritynetworth.com has Antonio Sabato Jr. valued at $8 million. I think he’ll be fine.

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as his employers are private they can (or should be able to) hire based on whatever criteria they want. If I worked in an industry where everyone was a die hard flat earther and despised people who thought it was round I'd shut right the **** up and continue collecting my checks.

WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He was known for his roles in soap operas not for his movie roles. If he wants roles he can go back to General Hospital, is Sonny Corinthos still alive?
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    As long as his employers are private they can (or should be able to) hire based on whatever criteria they want. If I worked in an industry where everyone was a die hard flat earther and despised people who thought it was round I'd shut right the **** up and continue collecting my checks.
    this. it's like working in an italian pizzeria or greek restaurant and talking sht about either one and wondering why they fired you
    Exalted Ottoman State
    دولت عليه عثمانیه‎
    Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye
    c. 1299–Present

Originally Posted by AJ1528 View Post
    I don’t think anyone should be punished for their political beliefs. That being said celebritynetworth.com has Antonio Sabato Jr. valued at $8 million. I think he’ll be fine.
    That doesn't make sense. Not saying you are wrong, but in the article it says he had to get a constrcution job starting at 2 AM to make end meet.

Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    He was known for his roles in soap operas not for his movie roles. If he wants roles he can go back to General Hospital, is Sonny Corinthos still alive?
    Luke and Laura?

Robert Scorpio?

Frisco?

Oh where are you General Hospital.

Possibly the biggest addiction of my life haha. All before I was 18.

Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    Luke and Laura?

Robert Scorpio?

Frisco?

On where are you General Hospital.

And who could forget the greatest 80s singer of all timezzzz....Rick Springfield as Dr. Noah Drake.

Demi Moore started there too.

stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000) stev0n is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    I dont think anyones as bad as that guy that played jesus in the passion of the christ. I think that guy was done after that role
    Jim Caviezel from frequency. Haven't seen him in anything in a long time, but if you've never seen it watch Highwaymen. Good movie & badass Barricuda he drives in it
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)

p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) p100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another brave act of tolerance and togetherness from the left.

“I had to sell everything,” Sabato reveals in a phone interview with Variety from his new home in Florida. “I had to pay all my debts. I was blacklisted. All my representatives left me, from agents to managers to commercial agents. I literally had
    Lol wut? Who doesn't have to pay back debts?

Best not to mix politics and work. Sucks for him that he lost his job(s).

greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No sympathy. If he couldn't get by in life with god-tier aesthetic then it's his own fault.

Lettuce cereal, he's just shilling for his construction company.
    Last edited by greenleaf; 03-03-2020 at 07:33 PM.

JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Who?
    Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    These. OP, I don't like it when businesses/corporations, etc. get involved and fire people for their political beliefs but this one is a bit of a reach, imo.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    Misanthrope crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177098801

WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Luke and Laura?

Robert Scorpio?

Frisco?

Oh where are you General Hospital.

Lmao I think I watched fours years worth of Days of Out Lives, my fav was Sunset Beach.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    These. OP, I don't like it when businesses/corporations, etc. get involved and fire people for their political beliefs but this one is a bit of a reach, imo.
    Well then you would have to consider the actor, and the author of the article...a liar.

Considering both Yahoo lifestyle (possible the most LBQTJ SJW Pro leftist news site out there) and Variety....another pro leftist website...were responsible for this article?

I am not sure how anyone could consider this guy a liar or why those 2 news sites would promote him in a positive manner?

I am not sure how anyone could consider this guy a liar based on the fact that both those news sites go out of their way to disparage anything right leaning or pro Trump.

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    No doubt Hollywood leans left and I wouldn’t be surprised if some producers/directors/studio heads would shun actors for their political beliefs. They are in the money making business, tho, and it would come down to how they felt the name/press would impact sales.

This guy is a nobody and is just trying to turn himself into a martyr to boost his brand.

Kaepernick was a far bigger name/better at his craft yet many of the same crying here couldn’t picture kaep getting blackballed.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He should work in the administration with an appointment.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No doubt Hollywood leans left and I wouldn’t be surprised if some producers/directors/studio heads would shun actors for their political beliefs. They are in the money making business, tho, and it would come down to how they felt the name/press would impact sales.

This guy is a nobody and is just trying to turn himself into a martyr to boost his brand.

Kaepernick was a far bigger name/better at his craft yet many of the same crying here couldn’t picture kaep getting blackballed.
    have to agree with Ari. AS Jr. was nothing but soap opera actor turned c and d movie actor. However, this is way actors need to keep their mouths shut about politics.

HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004645/

looks like he's still getting work, no better or worse than his previous stuff. either way, he was never a popular actor, and a lot of his work wasn't anything major. the big hit was probably his biggest role, and even then hardly anyone knows about it.
    Pretty much this. He's a D-List actor who's now pushing 50. He probably makes more money doing his construction thing (he's not actually doing any back breaking work) than he did doing soaps and straight to video crap.
    *** Female Ass Worshiper ***
    *** Girls don't fart or poop crew ***
    *** Boston Sports Crew ***
    *** Always uses "effect" rather than "affect" crew ***
    *** 603 Live Free or Die crew ***

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Owen

Benjamin

TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    remeber that don't talk politics at work thing, especially when you're a useless employee

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Travis99 View Post
    More important than you.
    Careful
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    PWALLY AND HIS PETITE SLOOTS CREW
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW
    HTC = HOMOSEXUAL TESTICLE CHEWERS

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Careful
    Can we discuss the topic of the OP and not whine about your ability to constantly get yourself banned?