SolidDomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Previous Sprained Ankle Still Bothering Me?

I played football and sprained my ankle about 6ish months ago, and it hasn’t given me an issue since then, but recently when doing one leg excercises and calf raises, the outside part of my foot where it got injured starts having a sharp pain.

What is a way to reduce the pain or what excercises could I do to rehab or?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Orthopedic Surgeon or Orthopedic Urgent care and get it checked out. There are a number of exercise band exercises that you can do with your feet to strengthen them and help stabilize the ankle (wrapping the band around a squat rack or other apparatus can help).

jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100) jonnywar is not very well liked. (-100)
    The problem may indeed be from an old injury. I think that in this case you need to visit your doctor. I think that the doctor will prescribe an anesthetic and ask you to stop training for a while, so that your leg can rest from stress and will recover correctly and quickly. It's also likely that for some time or even constantly you will need to use a special orthopedic sock Adjustable Elastic Ankle Brace ,
    here it is for sale Ortorex.com. This will help you fix the leg and reduce the load on the sore joint or ligaments. I advise you not to neglect the recommendations of the doctor and not to postpone medical examination until later. The sooner you solve this problem, the faster you can return to bodybuilding.