Closed Thread
    pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)

Post ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ***Super Tuesday Voting Guide (Non-Partisan)*** ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

It's time for you, as an American citizen, to go out and fulfill your civic duty and vote in the US primaries. Today is what's known as "Super Tuesday".

Super Tuesday is the election day early in a United States presidential primary season (February or March) when the greatest number of U.S. states hold primary elections and caucuses. More delegates to the presidential nominating conventions can be won on Super Tuesday than on any other day, amounting to approximately a third of all delegates. It is therefore a strong indicator of the likely eventual nominee.

The particular states holding primaries on Super Tuesday have varied from year to year because each state selects its election day separately.

Tuesday is the traditional day for elections in the United States. The phrase Super Tuesday[1] has been used to refer to presidential primary elections since at least 1976.[2] It is an unofficial term used by journalists and political pundits.

In 2020, Super Tuesday will occur on March 3. Fourteen state primaries and the American Samoa caucuses will take place, amounting to 1357 pledged delegatesโ€”33.8% of the nationwide total.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Tuesday

In order to vote, you must already be registered, so if you're not - sorry, you can't vote today. But go register to vote anyway.

Helpful Links for Voters - Nationwide

State Specific Voting Help

Almost all polling centers open at 7am and close at 7pm (with a few exceptions - some are open 8 to 8, check the NPR guide linked above for specifics).

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is meant to be NON PARTISAN. You are welcome to post any other helpful information on voting and I might allow SOME debate if it remains civil. However, any other posts I deem to be invalid, irrelevant, or causing drama will be deleted - AND YOU MAY BE INFRACTED - SO BE WARNED.

If you vote, please include a post of yourself with your "I voted" sticker and I will try and hand out reps (if any other mods can help, I would appreciate it!).

Note: This thread is closed. See the main thread in misc for posting.

Happy voting!
    pogue