Thread: DILF project

Lean mean cutting machine BaseJumper's Avatar
    BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

DILF project

Day 1, again

I was thinking about creating a workout/diet journal for a while. I've been on and off bodybuilding for around 10 years now, and during this time only achieved peak body (at least for me) twice. Since I've got married, the main motivator (chasing women) has been missing.

But now that my wife is pregnant, I find it's the perfect time to try and get my 6 pack at 33 years old.

The last time I got serious into working out, I've made every possible mistake, and somehow got success: too much cardio, too little protein, almost no compound movements. I was also broke AF, and buying whey was a luxury.

This time, thankfully, I'm in a much better place (cheers to the 30's): I have my home gym, I can buy whey whenever I want and probably am much more wiser.

So here's some info that I hope changes along the way:
    • I still don't know the sex of the baby.
    • Best Bench: 100kg (225lbs) x 3. Actual Bench: 80kg (176lbs) x 5.
    • Best Deadlift: 139kg (306lbs) x 2. Actual Deadlift: 109kg (240lbs) x 5.
    • Best OHP: 60kg (135lbs) x 3. Actual OHP: 44kg (97lbs) x 8.
    • Best Squat: 120kg (264lbs) x 3. Actual Bench: 90kg (198lbs) x 5.
    • Bodyweight: 115 kg (253lbs)
    • BF%: Fat as ****

I have this idea in my head about creating some kind of website where I can transmit all the info I have about bodybuilding, which isn't much. But to create such place I need to be, first and foremost, in shape. Then, I need to have some writing experience, which I plan to get in here. To get some kind of accountability, I will write here once everyday.

Let's get this rolling.

My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last night dinner wasn't as expected. Lots of takeaway food from the weekend and I ate more than I should.
    That's ok, though. This morning breakfast was good enough, and tonight there's BJJ practice.

One of the things that I won't miss about being fat is my Gi being tighter than it should, and my butt crack showing up at every roll.
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

Could not make it to the BJJ training last night. Had some extra work to do at my job.
    Expecting to get to boxing training tonight. And maybe cutting off the melatonin pills. It's getting really hard to wake up for the morning work out. Or maybe I'm just being lazy because of the cold mornings.
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

Last night boxing training session was pretty good.
    Today I decided to buy new BJJ clothes. The old ones were kinda tight, and I truly believe that not being comfortable takes the joy from the sport.

Last night I started thinking about how my routine will be, with a kid. Probably I won't have the spare time to train 2 sports plus lift weights. My actual plan is to lift in my home gym (virtually at any time) and try to get at least 2 BJJ sessions and 1 boxing class per week.

MOASS

I will leave registered here that today people in my financial circle are talking about the mother of all short squeezes. GameStop have been shorted (artificially) more than 100%, and people are predicting that a huge short squeeze will happen. I've got my 10 shares, so, nothing to lose, but some on Reddit are predicting values per share as big as 1,000,000. One can dream, but probably the government will step in and freeze the price, and that's if something happen at all.

I hope to come back one day at this post and laugh at my doubts, because GME got way higher than 1 million. But, being realistic, that won't happen.

So that's it for today.
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

Momma Issues

So, one of the biggest problems in my life is the relationship with my mother. She has a narcissistic personality, and since I was a kid I remember she really pissing me off. This weekend's problem was that she got into money loans and can't get out. Again. And, since my father ran away when I was like 8, she always uses this as a excuse for her behavior. This time she told me that she still paying some loans from 10 years ago, which I know for sure that isn't the case. She get loans to travel, buy new cars, house reforming, and these kind of stuff that I don't do myself.
    Now, I have to bail her, otherwise I'm the ungrateful son. This **** has been going for, at least, 25 years, and I'm really tired of it.

I really hope i don't let this kind of toxic behavior get into the relationship with my kid.

It's a boy/girl

Today my wife went for the blood testing. In about 10 days I'll know if I'm having a boy or a girl. I really want a boy, and she wants a girl. So, lets see.

Time to get my diet in check

I've been training pretty regularly, so the only thing that is holding me down so far is the diet, as always. I started, once again, my intermittent fasting, which really helped me last time. Boxing and BJJ are going okay. I was getting smashed on the regular by the guy I roll with. Since I discovered the name of his pass (bodylock pass) and how to counter it, my game opened up, and BJJ is starting to be fun again.
    Since one can dream, my plan is to get my purple belt by the end of the next year, and, when my kid start to train, around 3 years old, I really wanted to be a black belt.
    It's a long road ahead...
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017