ChrisIsFat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

18M | 267.4lbs | 5'9"

Hey... I've seen online and you guys on this forum have a thing about helping people reach their goals. I've looked on youtube for the help of Workouts and Weight Loss Transformation "Routines" and I can't really find anything that actually helps that "in-depth" that will really set someone on the right track. For the past 3-4 years, I've done nothing but sit on my ass and play video games, watch movies, and eat... eat a lot. I've just been getting called fat and ugly and I want that to change but I need help

Over the past week and a half, I've started doing what I can on my own. I got a DDP yoga disk that I've been following and trying to do and I've been enjoying that for the time being but I feel like I can be doing more but I just done know what exactly I can be doing to help.

As the title says im 18 267 pounds and I'm about 5'9" though I haven't measured hight recently at all. So far I've been doing the DDP yoga disk, Lifting some 25lb Dumbbell's that I had laying around the house and been trying to move my body around by using an old pinching bag.

My goals are to lose about 70-80 pounds as fast as I can, whether that be 8 months or a year and a half. I think I still have a gym membership to LA Fitness or Fit4Less that still active so I can be going to the gym every day I can. but due to the weather (Snow and Black Ice) its hard to do much outside as of right now.

I Would be willing to post pictures of myself and even my progress Daily/Weekly but I need help
    Food plans/Workout plans/Advice/Tips I would appreciate literally anything from this forum as you have 100x the knowledge I do and I hope you wouldn't lead me in the right direction.

I Won't be able to respond to any replies tonight but I will tomorrow when I have the time

Please help any way you can
    ~Chris

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fat loss is a very simple thing that everyone tries to over-complicate. Bottom line is that you just need to eat less calories than you burn. If you can follow a basic strength training program and lift weights while you're in a calorie deficit then you'll help preserve muscle while losing fat, which is what results in an overall improved physique; basically prioritizing fat loss instead of just "weight loss".

Start by reading this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

And this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.