Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    ah no wonder. I was listening to that tone and it was almost like drinking castor oil.. and I thought, "this feeling is really familiar".

to be honest, your playing is always improving in like every way and it makes me realize that I pretty much haven't grown at all as a guitar player these last few years other than refining my speed and technique slightly. in terms of creativity I'm at like an all-time low for guitar playing. at this point I really don't consider myself a musician.

The big question, though, is how much has your drum programming improved?

edit: lol I switched that stuff about not being creative over to this comment.

lol fair enough. but I still play the guitar a bunch, it's just that what comes out is either the same paul-gilberty scalar sh*t I always do or utter garbage. it's either one or the other.
    lmao still hating on the pod.. let it go bro, it's the GOAT effects processor for the price haha

My drum programming is probably chittier than before, I took a skype lesson a few months ago with one of those prog youtubers just for mixing and programming and he chat on my drums worse than you did lol.. But I got some really good insight for the future.. Like listening to isolated drum tracks that I want mine to sound like and trying to mimic them.. I realized how chitty mine were when I compared them to some btbam isolated drum tracks.. Mine sounded like a little kid banging a toy drumset compared lol.

Also what is your approach to writing music? My biggest transformation for songwriting came when I was tabbing out music.. I think I mentioned this before, but one summer I went full retard and learned two full prog metal albums (Btbam/Colors and Digital Nocturne/THA)... It was like I downloaded their methods of songwriting to my brain and my creative skills skyrocketed.. Try doing that bro.

Originally Posted by brosapiens View Post
    Absolutely. Without emotions there's no music. Best playing for me is when I am low emotionally.
    Yeah man, wish I could turn that chit on when I wanted to and just always write cool chit

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    lmao still hating on the pod.. let it go bro, it's the GOAT effects processor for the price haha

My drum programming is probably chittier than before, I took a skype lesson a few months ago with one of those prog youtubers just for mixing and programming and he chat on my drums worse than you did lol.. But I got some really good insight for the future.. Like listening to isolated drum tracks that I want mine to sound like and trying to mimic them.. I realized how chitty mine were when I compared them to some btbam isolated drum tracks.. Mine sounded like a little kid banging a toy drumset compared lol.

Also what is your approach to writing music? My biggest transformation for songwriting came when I was tabbing out music.. I think I mentioned this before, but one summer I went full retard and learned two full prog metal albums (Btbam/Colors and Digital Nocturne/THA)... It was like I downloaded their methods of songwriting to my brain and my creative skills skyrocketed.. Try doing that bro.
    Well admitting you have a problem with drum programming is the first step to recovery.

Honestly that's not a bad idea. I think it's been far too long since I've really made an effort to learn new music, and not just the solo but the chord progressions and composition style. However I think my interests in jazz and fusion music far transcended my ability to understand and regurgitate idea from that type of music.
    I just don't have the theory to back that type of stuff up. I might have to suck it up and start taking lessons or some chit.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    Well admitting you have a problem with drum programming is the first step to recovery.

Honestly that's not a bad idea. I think it's been far too long since I've really made an effort to learn new music, and not just the solo but the chord progressions and composition style. However I think my interests in jazz and fusion music far transcended my ability to understand and regurgitate idea from that type of music.
    I just don't have the theory to back that type of stuff up. I might have to suck it up and start taking lessons or some chit.
    Yeah, I don't think I could ever tab out those weird fusion chords by ear.. It's a whole other level..
    But just start with regular chit, I feel like progressive metal is the best type of music to strengthen your ear + technique.. It's usually not that hard to figure out by ear in comparison to jazz, like if you slow down a dream theater song, it's all pretty straightforward, it's just that when you put it all together full speed + JP's insane playing + odd time signatures, that it sounds so insane..
    That's what I do, try to build a song from simple ideas and slowly make them complex, Guitar Pro and DAWs make this so much easier, no idea how people wrote music before lol. Also not saying my music is anywhere close to DT level, but they taught me a lot..

But if you slow down a Holdsworth song and try to break it down, it's still fuking stupid hard because nothing makes sense with those chords and there is no real structure to it.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Yeah, I don't think I could ever tab out those weird fusion chords by ear.. It's a whole other level..
    My favorite chord has always been
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would any of you guitarbrahs be interested in having a small challenge? One of us selects a youtube backing track and we all have to record our impro over it before a deadline. We can then have a poll or whatever and choose a winner. Then the winner gets to select the next track. Etc...
    Golden hands
    Illuminated miscers: ScottTil
    Agents of chaos, disorder and hate: Bodhy, Ironmanlet, ViolentZ, ItsWhatIDo, jeffl1980, BrosefMengele

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by brosapiens View Post
    Would any of you guitarbrahs be interested in having a small challenge? One of us selects a youtube backing track and we all have to record our impro over it before a deadline. We can then have a poll or whatever and choose a winner. Then the winner gets to select the next track. Etc...
    That sounds like a fun idea. I'm not as technical as some other guy's in this thread but I'm down for it.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Decided to donate this one to guitars for vets. Fantastic playing guitar, looks great, but had a ripple in the second layer of epoxy. I don't want to try and strip that off the refinish and sell, it's to well made now. I usually donate one every or every other year to them. Somebody will get a nice one. Aged pine sing pup body, 15k bridge with coil tap. Locking tuners, Wilkinson compensated bridge, 16" radius fretboard. Too many layers of streaked/baked finish to name, with 8-10 coats of sating clear.

lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^Looks pretty good, although it seems like the layer around the paw is flaking. Is that also epoxy?
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any of you guys play 7 string?

I've by no means mastered the 6 (do you ever?), but there are a couple of bands I enjoy which play 7's and I wouldn't mind having one.

I'm hanging my nose over the Ibanez RGD range - I just don't know how I'd do with the extended range or Lo-Pro bridge.

BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what picks are you bros using?

i'm using these atm :

But tried thse jazz 3 versions and they felt better

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BenjiDaldes View Post
    Ultex Jazz III

BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Ultex Jazz III

I'm gonna try some

I find it strange how a shred monster like paul gilbert plays with these 0.6 picks :

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I'm gonna try some

I find it strange how a shred monster like paul gilbert plays with these 0.6 picks
    No idea how he does it. I started out with those paper thin nylon picks which were okay strumming chords but sucked for picking, then I progressed to Jazz III and never looked back. Anything larger than that feels like holding a Dorito.

I'd like to try these because I used to play those in 2mm which I cut and sanded to the jazz iii shape. Just found out they exist.

brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DerkBezerk View Post
    Any of you guys play 7 string?

I've by no means mastered the 6 (do you ever?), but there are a couple of bands I enjoy which play 7's and I wouldn't mind having one.

I'm hanging my nose over the Ibanez RGD range - I just don't know how I'd do with the extended range or Lo-Pro bridge.
    I have a Chapman Ml1-7 Pro. Very good guitar ...
    Golden hands
    Illuminated miscers: ScottTil
    Agents of chaos, disorder and hate: Bodhy, Ironmanlet, ViolentZ, ItsWhatIDo, jeffl1980, BrosefMengele

LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i'm using these atm :

[img]https://www.dirtyriffs.co.uk/ebay/logo400/dunlop-tortex-jazz-xl-0.88mm.jpg[/ img]
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Ultex Jazz III

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kZlhTdy.jpg[/ img]
    I use Dunlop .88mm

For the first year and a bit I was using the red .5mm tortex ones and the switch felt so much better. I felt it was way easier to pick single strings and that i could do it more consistently with the .88. Next I want to try a 1+mm pick and see if it feels even better than this .88mm one. How long do you guys keep the same picks btw? Been using this one for about a year.

DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm playing around with the .88 Jazz 3 XL's, but after using the standard black Jazz 3, they feel way too big.

How long do you guys keep the same picks btw? Been using this one for about a year.
    Usually until the tip has rounded down and it's not as snappy moving between strings.

I have a Chapman Ml1-7 Pro. Very good guitar ...
    I'd forgotten all about Chapman, cheers dude!

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do heavy sounds with this thickness. Pretty reliable

GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

i'm using these atm :

This. As poor as it gets m8.

Feel no difference between this **** and a penny.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I use these:

Gotta have the extra grip, otherwise I hold the pick too hard and I can't get accuracy.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to love heavy and extra heavy picks but I've slowly come down to around mediums with large surface area. For my hands it feels I have more options with attack strength but also softer picking/chords.

I tried the famous Jazz Nylon 3s just because I kept reading about them but I could never get used the small size.

At the moment I have a whole bunch I am trying out. You can get really crazy with picks, some specially beveled and some can cost up to $10 lol.

I am kinda like Tommy Emmanuel though, if I find a pick I like I basically use it until it evaporates.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use Chicken Picks, Blue Chip picks, Gravity Picks, V-Picks, some picks made from stone.
    I used to use Dunlop Gator Grips almost exclusively for years.
    Thickness going from .8mm all the way to those V-Pick monsters that are like 25mm thick.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Gotta have the extra grip, otherwise I hold the pick too hard and I can't get accuracy.
    I just do because why wouldn't you?

The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just moved this past weekend, and will finally have a space to set up my “digital” rig. So fuarkin excited!

Rig will be
    Kemper Profiler (lunchbox) with remote
    Dynaudio BM5a monitors
    A couple ESP’s and an American deluxe tele
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 -> iPad Pro

Pictures to come this weekend.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kenjoshx View Post
    I do heavy sounds with this thickness. Pretty reliable

These are what I use, I really like them.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

I use Petrucci Jazz III cause I bought a chitload of them years ago on amazon

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I almost always use mediums. tried a few of the lighter ones and didn't dig it.

lol picked one of these up quite awhile back: peso pick, billy gibbons style

PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

I have the somewhat controversial view that thinner picks can produce more varied, better tone. But that being said I prefer thicker, stiffer picks by a long shot.

Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use these, although if push comes to shove I'll use just about anything and get on with it -

edit: ah, "something something something, you haven't posted enough come back later". Okay. Jazztone 204(?) in a sometimes hybrid picking scenario.

absolute f*cking wow man. I cannot believe he pulled that second video off in one take.
    Last edited by rollerball; 08-07-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Great to see these two working together again.