Page 9 of 120 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lolz selling guitars is funny sometimes... had my SG for sale for the past three months only getting interest from people out of town, then I renew my ad for the billionth on classifieds two days ago and suddenly people are tripping over themselves to buy it. well, it's off my hands now... RIP my last Gibson, only got Fenders and partscasters now.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    lolz selling guitars is funny sometimes... had my SG for sale for the past three months only getting interest from people out of town, then I renew my ad for the billionth on classifieds two days ago and suddenly people are tripping over themselves to buy it. well, it's off my hands now... RIP my last Gibson, only got Fenders and partscasters now.
    I remember selling some gear just because it was becoming a logistical nightmare trying to maintain everything and play it enough so it doesn't fall a part etc. However I do regret selling some equipment because it's harder to replace it if you fell you want to try it again. Needless to say some people got some great deals.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Two Notes CAB M recently got a firmware update adding a 74' Fender Bassman preamp. Makes it a good choice as a pedal platform like a Strymon Iridium.

Previously you had to use it with a preamp. I think you could build a nice little pedalboard rig for around $600 using say a Bogner La Grange for Marshall tones and a Boss DD-3T or DD-8 for delay. CAB M handles the power amp and cab simulation. Run it into some decent monitors.

That looks really interesting.

I'm assuming the interface he was displaying was the software which comes with the cab simulator?

I've been looking at buying some new software and an Interface, as I'm currently using an old ux2 and Podfarm 2 to record.

Neural DSP seems to have some interesting products. Very good marketing too!

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still one of the greatest small ballad pieces ever made:

What I would give to be able to sing like that, I'd be set.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    I remember selling some gear just because it was becoming a logistical nightmare trying to maintain everything and play it enough so it doesn't fall a part etc. However I do regret selling some equipment because it's harder to replace it if you fell you want to try it again. Needless to say some people got some great deals.
    I'm more of a "price fair and wait for the right buyer" kinda person, it's allowed me to go even despite cycling through countless guitars over the past year and a half. Don't really get attached to get either, except for my main... which is a custom-built neck on a Mustang body so not exactly sellable anyways.

I do miss my JP6 though, Music Man makes awesome guitars.
    Go Canucks Go!

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    I'm more of a "price fair and wait for the right buyer" kinda person, it's allowed me to go even despite cycling through countless guitars over the past year and a half. Don't really get attached to get either, except for my main... which is a custom-built neck on a Mustang body so not exactly sellable anyways.

I do miss my JP6 though, Music Man makes awesome guitars.
    Yeah you have to let some things go unless you want a warehouse of equipment that ends up breaking.

Gone are the days with me having huge rack unit set-ups, I am all about that nanotechnology, small and simple set-ups with nearly zero cables. Still, everything down to the cables are always good quality and I get the sound of a huge rig, maybe 5% not as good but 100000000x more convenient and manageable.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Just finished two more while on vacation
    IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    I think it's a double edged sword. On one hand you can learn faster with instant access to everything however there are so many distractions today and it's easy to keep going down rabbit holes watching videos instead of playing. Without the internet and transcribing tools you had to rely on your ear a lot more to figure stuff out.

Plus lot of people these days skip the basics and head straight to advanced techniques and might end up with some pretty shaky sounding bends and vibrato. Or they focus entirely on single note lines and never learn more than a handful of chords.

I started out learning modes from a Frank Gambale lesson in a magazine. Inspired by that I decided to write them out in all 12 keys in a pocket size notepad for reference. I kept making mistakes so I'd tear out the page and start again. By the end I'd memorized them all and didn't need the crappy little notepad. How many kids would bother with that today? They'd download an app and call it a day.
    That's the ****

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Gone are the days with me having huge rack unit set-ups
    I would go back to racks in a heartbeat if those companies were still building them like the 90s. It's taking a big risk to drop a grand used on something 20+ years old which might work for a week and then you're looking at expensive repairs and that's assuming you can even source the parts.

No one's going to convince me pedals sound better than those classic Lexicon PCM delays and reverbs with the lush modulation. They just don't. The next best thing is an Axe-FX but the truth is those guys spend a lot of time programming them to sound like those classic racks so you're still left to ponder what you're missing out on.

BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone using a Kemper?

What are your favourite profiles atm

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenjiDaldes View Post
    Anyone using a Kemper?

What are your favourite profiles atm
    I plan on selling my sh*tty AxeFX II soon to get a Kemper.

DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000) DerkBezerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    What don't you like about the Axe FX? I thought people raved about them?

I dont really know much about them as it's outside of my budget right now - The drop tuning function looks cool though if you play across a range of tunings.

Same for the Kemper. Can't justify the expense but there are some tasty sounding profiles out there for sure.

BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As someone who just likes to get some good tones and run with it, without loads of a tweaking, I fukking love the Kemper.

Just got some Hi-Watt profiles from Dave Gilmour's 1970 amp. Sounding sweet

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DerkBezerk View Post
    What don't you like about the Axe FX? I thought people raved about them?

I dont really know much about them as it's outside of my budget right now - The drop tuning function looks cool though if you play across a range of tunings.

Same for the Kemper. Can't justify the expense but there are some tasty sounding profiles out there for sure.
    I was being a bit facetious. AxeFX II is great but not as good as AxeFX III and definitely not as good as the Kemper.

But slicing hairs at that point really.

CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Song I composed last week using my new midi keyboard & ft my Ibanez S2075FW Prestige...

I record the Guitar/Bass through my Line 6 HxStomp which I really, really recommend! Awesome little piece of gear

Lemme know what you think!
    ~Misc BJJ crew~
    ~Electronic Engineer master race~

brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaseyJamess View Post
    Song I composed last week using my new midi keyboard & ft my Ibanez S2075FW Prestige...

I record the Guitar/Bass through my Line 6 HxStomp which I really, really recommend! Awesome little piece of gear

Lemme know what you think!
    Nice composition!

Some tips if I may:

Ditch the builtin sound in your daw, get some nice plugins. It will sound much better.
    Add some room reverb to the drums, they sound dry.
    VIBRATO!! Spend a month or two doing daily vibrato exercises. You will sound 1000x better after. You can find many tutorials on YT. Start slow!!
    Golden hands
    Illuminated miscers: ScottTil
    Agents of chaos, disorder and hate: Bodhy, Ironmanlet, ViolentZ, ItsWhatIDo, jeffl1980, BrosefMengele

CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brosapiens View Post
    Nice composition!

Some tips if I may:

Ditch the builtin sound in your daw, get some nice plugins. It will sound much better.
    Add some room reverb to the drums, they sound dry.
    VIBRATO!! Spend a month or two doing daily vibrato exercises. You will sound 1000x better after. You can find many tutorials on YT. Start slow!!
    Thanks man...

Any decent plug ins that you can recommend?
    ~Misc BJJ crew~
    ~Electronic Engineer master race~

brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaseyJamess View Post
    Thanks man...

Any decent plug ins that you can recommend?
    I use Superior Drummer 3 for drums.
    Addictive Keys and EZ Keys for pianos and keyboards. I like the composition feature of EZ Keys. You can buy lots midi packs which you can use in creative ways to compose nice piano lines which sound professional enough. Check out the demo version, it's really cool.
    Synth sounds I don't use too much but I've heard good things about Serum.
    For EQ and Tone Shaping i use Izotope plugins but I hear that FabFilter plugins are the best albeit harder to use.
    For Reverb I use Exponential Audio R4 and Nimbus which are really nice, realistic Impulse Response based reverbs.
    Golden hands
    Agents of chaos, disorder and hate: Bodhy, Ironmanlet, ViolentZ, ItsWhatIDo, jeffl1980, BrosefMengele

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I was being a bit facetious. AxeFX II is great but not as good as AxeFX III and definitely not as good as the Kemper.

But slicing hairs at that point really.
    You were trying out some real amps a while back. How did that go?

I think if I had an Axe-FX which would be great for the effects alone I'd still want to use a real tube preamp simply because I like the way they react and I'm content to use modeling for the power amp stage and IRs for cabs. The reason is it's convenient. The purists would say that's where the magic is with the real thing played loud but that's the PITA part to get right at low volume.

Axe and Kemper crowd would say having a lot of different preamp models is awesome but how many do you really need? Some kind of tube preamp + modeling/IR hybrid setup seems like the best compromise.

I own a Kemper Stage and TBH my cheap tube amp feels and sounds better in the room. Cheap = 5 times less than what my Kemper and my FRFR monitor costed.
    Although the company sucks, I fully believe that Atomic Amplifire is best feeling and sounding modeler out there. It just feels like the real thing.
    Golden hands

I own a Kemper Stage and TBH my cheap tube amp feels and sounds better in the room. Cheap = 5 times less than what my Kemper and my FRFR monitor costed.
    Although the company sucks, I fully believe that Atomic Amplifire is best feeling and sounding modeler out there. It just feels like the real thing.
    whoa man, that's crazy. what FRFR are you playing through? and what profiles did you try

Originally Posted by BenjiDaldes View Post
    whoa man, that's crazy. what FRFR are you playing through? and what profiles did you try
    This.
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._2_way_12.html
    It's an amazing speaker and even though it's FRFR you get that powerful thump like you would get from a big cab. It does sound amp in the roomish but not quite like a real amp.
    I've also tried using Kemper through power amps and guitar cabs but that makes all profiles sound the same to me.
    I've tried most profile brands but the latests Michael Brit pack and LiveReadySound Serenity are my favorites.
    Golden hands

FYI Reverb will increase their sales fee from 3.5% to 5% starting August 4th.
    Go Canucks Go!

Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Axe, kemper, high end line 6 chit, software effects... You can get a hell of a tone with all of them these days. I kind of regret the axe honestly, too much for me but now I won't ever have to buy anything amp/cab or effects related for the rest of my life lol

This is probably the most discussed topic in the misc guitar threads

Two solos using axe fx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73wrJkHabzU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRkXbYe63LE

Solo with bias fx and that tor**** cab simulator software thing.. Honestly for my ears the tone is on par with the axe fx but it cost 25x less lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRuUfyn5RM

edit: I like this clean tone I made for the strat as well, tried to get the classic strat twang.. This is with the axe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7HQkPxBlI
    That you playing? NICE!
    Also nice Suhr
    Golden hands

Axe, kemper, high end line 6 chit, software effects... You can get a hell of a tone with all of them these days. I kind of regret the axe honestly, too much for me but now I won't ever have to buy anything amp/cab or effects related for the rest of my life lol

This is probably the most discussed topic in the misc guitar threads

Two solos using axe fx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73wrJkHabzU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRkXbYe63LE

Solo with bias fx and that tor**** cab simulator software thing.. Honestly for my ears the tone is on par with the axe fx but it cost 25x less lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRuUfyn5RM

edit: I like this clean tone I made for the strat as well, tried to get the classic strat twang.. This is with the axe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7HQkPxBlI
    lol no need to promote your music under the pretense of yet another axefx tone discussion. I think your compositions are post-worthy on their own.

edit: dang your tone really does sound great in those clips. excellent playing as usual.
    Last edited by rollerball; 07-14-2020 at 02:48 PM. Reason: .

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That you playing? NICE!
    Also nice Suhr
    Thanks man

lol no need to promote your music under the pretense of yet another axefx tone discussion. I think your compositions are post-worthy on their own.
    lmao I have only promoted my music here like 3 times over the span of 10 years breh.. I think it was a legit answer though, don't you think the cheap tone was as good as the axe tones?

lmao I have only promoted my music here like 3 times over the span of 10 years breh.. I think it was a legit answer though, don't you think the cheap tone was as good as the axe tones?
    actually I disliked the BIAS tone in comparison to the juicy, organic tones of the axe fx. but the playing on all the tracks was dope.
    Last edited by rollerball; 07-14-2020 at 02:57 PM.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    actually I disliked the BIAS tone in comparison to the juicy, organic tones of the axe fx. but the playing on all the tracks was dope.

to be honest, your playing reminds me that I pretty much haven't grown at all as a guitar player that last few years other than refining my speed and technique slightly. in terms of creativity I'm at like an all-time low for guitar playing.

at this point I just don't really consider myself a musician.
    Thanks brotha... I remembered wrong, that was actually my beloved pod and not bias fx..

Also finished a bunch of sick music, just need to record it.. Went back to my prog roots, no more of this mellow rock chit i've been fuking around with the past few years because i'm too lazy to practice more technical chit..

edit for your edit: That happens to all of us man... I peaked when I was like 18 in terms of technique honestly, but with creativity it comes and goes..
    This probably sounds retarded but usually when I have other aspects of my life in check, like exercising and eating right, having a gf and being happy in general I write chit music and barely even play guitar... When I'm in incel mode and lock myself in my room, getting high all day and eating pizza I write the best chit.. 100% srs

Thanks brotha... I remembered wrong, that was actually my beloved pod and not bias fx..

Also finished a bunch of sick music, just need to record it.. Went back to my prog roots, no more of this mellow rock chit i've been fuking around with the past few years because i'm too lazy to practice more technical chit..
    ah no wonder. I was listening to that tone and it was almost like drinking castor oil.. and I thought, "this feeling is really familiar".

to be honest, your playing is always improving in like every way and it makes me realize that I pretty much haven't grown at all as a guitar player these last few years other than refining my speed and technique slightly. in terms of creativity I'm at like an all-time low for guitar playing. at this point I really don't consider myself a musician.

The big question, though, is how much has your drum programming improved?

edit: lol I switched that stuff about not being creative over to this comment.

edit for your edit: That happens to all of us man... I peaked when I was like 18 in terms of technique honestly, but with creativity it comes and goes..
    This probably sounds retarded but usually when I have other aspects of my life in check, like exercising and eating right, having a gf and being happy in general I write chit music and barely even play guitar... When I'm in incel mode and lock myself in my room, getting high all day and eating pizza I write the best chit.. 100% srs
    lol fair enough. but I still play the guitar a bunch, it's just that what comes out is either the same paul-gilberty scalar sh*t I always do or utter garbage. it's either one or the other.
    Last edited by rollerball; 07-14-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Absolutely. Without emotions there's no music. Best playing for me is when I am low emotionally.
    Golden hands