Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120
Results 3,571 to 3,595 of 3595
    7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    After all these years I think I finally got the Jazz III bug, they always felt too small for my hands, but I went to my local music store today and saw they made a Tortex version in 1.35mm and I actually like it.
    nice mate i'll have to check out picks again, i settled on a few good dunlop ones and gravity picks, need to try redbear and others soon. haven't been able to play cause of fking neck pain but i'll check those out because I think i tried a version that I got on with - but still trying to find the one
    Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    nice mate i'll have to check out picks again, i settled on a few good dunlop ones and gravity picks, need to try redbear and others soon. haven't been able to play cause of fking neck pain but i'll check those out because I think i tried a version that I got on with - but still trying to find the one
    Yea for awhile I was digging the Dunlop Gator Grips in 2.0mm

Also the Ultex in .73mm
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea for awhile I was digging the Dunlop Gator Grips in 2.0mm

Also the Ultex in .73mm
    they look great, looks like a pick you won't drop

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea for awhile I was digging the Dunlop Gator Grips in 2.0mm Also the Ultex in .73mm
    Howdy CP....

Wow....a 2mm pick, that's a thick muther.

I've been using Fender Mediums (Medium: From . 45 to . 69 millimeters - Cellulite Tortoise Shell) since the mid 70's and they still work for me.
    When I first start playing did the thin pick thing but I quickly went to the Fender Mediums after some practice time under my belt.
    Fender hard picks are just that for me....too hard.

Back to it.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Howdy CP....

Wow....a 2mm pick, that's a thick muther.

I've been using Fender Mediums (Medium: From . 45 to . 69 millimeters - Cellulite Tortoise Shell) since the mid 70's and they still work for me.
    When I first start playing did the thin pick thing but I quickly went to the Fender Mediums after some practice time under my belt.
    Fender hard picks are just that for me....too hard.

Back to it.
    I do more lead work than rhythm playing, solos and improvisation are what inspire me to play. So rigid picks that allow me to play fast leads are my preference, but I’m still pretty mediocre compared to some shredders out there.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After all these years I think I finally got the Jazz III bug, they always felt too small for my hands, but I went to my local music store today and saw they made a Tortex version in 1.35mm and I actually like it.
    The PRIMETONE Jazz IIIs are fantastic as they are a bit larger than traditional IIIs (comparable to the XLs) but also have great grip (which I found the regular XLs lacked).
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Howdy all....

Guess I'll shamelessly throw this against the forum wall.
    My CIC (collaborator-in-chief), Ken Lasaine, does the great axe work.
    Thanks to any that give it a spin and hope you found it worthy of your time.

https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966...ine-on-guitars
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/de...?bandID=897733 (1st song on list)

Secrets And Lies (135 bpm Key: Am 03:26)​

Intro:

Chorus:
    Secrets and lies when you work under cover. (Careful what you say. Keep your story straight).
    Steady and sly when you work under cover. (Careful what you say)
    Secrets and lies….secrets and lies.

Verse 1
    “You know your mission, we got your back. We’re taking no prisoners. They’re the worst of the bad.
    Stage a situation to look good in their eyes. Give it some time and they’ll invite you inside.” Secrets and lies….secrets and lies.

Verse 2 Dressed to the nines with a very cool pad. Strutting around town in a shiny sedan.
    Add a bit of flash with some money to spend. Play the role and treat them all like you’re friends.”

Chorus: Secrets and lies when you work under cover. (Careful what you say. Keep your story straight).
    Steady and sly when you work under cover. (Careful what you say)

Verse 3
    Breaking out the good stuff to help them relax over easy conversation how you won at the tracks.
    Spin a few tales of the crimes in your past. Not a word of it’s true, just part of the act.
    If you’re feeling suspicion, deflect and deceive. Some misdirection may be just what you need.
    Be cool under pressure, with tricks up your sleeve. Have a good story, one they’ll believe.

Chorus:

Lead break: verse music & chorus music

Verse 4
    I had a mission, here’s what they said: “We‘re taking no prisoners, they’re the worst of the bad.”
    The mission’s accomplished, according to plan. The world’s a better place you can trust me on that.

Chorus:

Vamp out: with Bm & ‘secrets and lies.

Copyright: Wayne Evans – music & lyrics March 17, 2024 23:10

Last edited by Wayne Evans; Today at 02:37 PM.
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bhicks3712 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What’s up bros anyone got any cool lick I could work on to help increase speed and just fun overall
    Jesus gang ✝️
    God Bless You
    ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bhicks3712 View Post
    What’s up bros anyone got any cool lick I could work on to help increase speed and just fun overall
    Interlude from Yngwie's "I'll See the Light Tonight" is a fantastic series of alternate picked licks. AC/DC "Thunderstruck" is also great for hand synchronization if alternate picked.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Leaked.

Overview of IK Multimedia TONEX ONE Guitar Pedal​
    A complete live rig in the palm of your hand

TONEX One delivers the same cutting-edge amp, cab, and pedal tones as TONEX Pedal, but in a pocket-sized, streamlined device.

TONEX One can replace any amp, boost, overdrive, distortion, or fuzz pedal, and its small size allows it to fit anywhere on any pedalboard. And with adjustable knob colors, any artist can afford to stack and configure as many independent effects as they need and easily tell them apart on stage. With the world's best tones taking up half the size of a traditional stomp pedal, there's no limit to what a pedalboard can do.

FEATURES:
    • Advanced AI Machine Modeling™ technology for hyper-realistic tone
    • Play models of amps, amps+cabs, combos or distortion, overdrive, fuzz,
    boost and EQ pedals
    • Stores up to 8 banks of 3 Tone Models each (2 for dual mode, 1 for bypass
    mode)
    • Gain, bass, mid, treble, and volume controls
    • Onboard EQ, gate, compressor and reverb
    • Tracks all on-stage changes with “always saved” behavior
    • Dual A/B or on/off operating modes
    • Cabinet bypass to connect to traditional rigs
    • TRS stereo output to connect to other pedals, PA or headphones
    • Runs on standard 9v pedal power supplies
    • Also works as a USB audio interface for recording
    • Access to ToneNET to share, download and load over 25,000 free and premium Tone Models

An endless ecosystem of tone
    TONEX One offers complete access to the TONEX ecosystem. Connecting to a computer via USB-C, users can load dozens of included Tone Models, any they create themselves, or choose from over 25,000 available Tone Models on ToneNET.
    Just connect the included TONEX Librarian to easily load, save and manage all Tone Models in seconds.

Two modes, unlimited possibilities
    TONEX One offers 2 performance modes:
    The dual preset mode hosts two presets, allowing the footswitch to toggle between them. It functions akin to a two channel amp - artists can have both clean and crunch sounds in one box, easily toggling between two completely different sets of Tone Models and settings.

The on-off mode works just like most pedals, toggling between a single preset and a bypassed state. This mode makes TONEX One an ideal overdrive pedal offering limitless choices of overdrive, fuzz and more. Best of all, TONEX One lets users save up to 8 banks of unique dual/on-off combinations, for a total of 24 total onboard Tone Models. With the ability to stack multiple TONEX One on a single board, the combinations are endless.

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Leaked.

Overview of IK Multimedia TONEX ONE Guitar Pedal​
    A complete live rig in the palm of your hand

TONEX One delivers the same cutting-edge amp, cab, and pedal tones as TONEX Pedal, but in a pocket-sized, streamlined device.

TONEX One can replace any amp, boost, overdrive, distortion, or fuzz pedal, and its small size allows it to fit anywhere on any pedalboard. And with adjustable knob colors, any artist can afford to stack and configure as many independent effects as they need and easily tell them apart on stage. With the world's best tones taking up half the size of a traditional stomp pedal, there's no limit to what a pedalboard can do.

FEATURES:
    • Advanced AI Machine Modeling™ technology for hyper-realistic tone
    • Play models of amps, amps+cabs, combos or distortion, overdrive, fuzz,
    boost and EQ pedals
    • Stores up to 8 banks of 3 Tone Models each (2 for dual mode, 1 for bypass
    mode)
    • Gain, bass, mid, treble, and volume controls
    • Onboard EQ, gate, compressor and reverb
    • Tracks all on-stage changes with “always saved” behavior
    • Dual A/B or on/off operating modes
    • Cabinet bypass to connect to traditional rigs
    • TRS stereo output to connect to other pedals, PA or headphones
    • Runs on standard 9v pedal power supplies
    • Also works as a USB audio interface for recording
    • Access to ToneNET to share, download and load over 25,000 free and premium Tone Models

An endless ecosystem of tone
    TONEX One offers complete access to the TONEX ecosystem. Connecting to a computer via USB-C, users can load dozens of included Tone Models, any they create themselves, or choose from over 25,000 available Tone Models on ToneNET.
    Just connect the included TONEX Librarian to easily load, save and manage all Tone Models in seconds.

Two modes, unlimited possibilities
    TONEX One offers 2 performance modes:
    The dual preset mode hosts two presets, allowing the footswitch to toggle between them. It functions akin to a two channel amp - artists can have both clean and crunch sounds in one box, easily toggling between two completely different sets of Tone Models and settings.

The on-off mode works just like most pedals, toggling between a single preset and a bypassed state. This mode makes TONEX One an ideal overdrive pedal offering limitless choices of overdrive, fuzz and more. Best of all, TONEX One lets users save up to 8 banks of unique dual/on-off combinations, for a total of 24 total onboard Tone Models. With the ability to stack multiple TONEX One on a single board, the combinations are endless.
    Too large.

Good day all....

Well....
    I've never written (2) song back to back before so I'll throw this one against the wall too.
    A song about life and how we me fail to grasp it and it's unknown adventures or opportunities.
    You know, the "without some risk there's no reward" thing.

My sincere thanks to Ken (klasaine) for his time and musicianship on this new one.
    He's the best and easy to work with.
    I played he CONGA track free hand.

Thanks also to any that give it a spin and hope you find it worthy of your time.
    I'd like to encourage others that have completed songs or compositions to post 'em up.
    It's lonely here at the bottom.

https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966 (1st song on the list)
    https://www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject (1st song on the list)

Time Waits For No One (100 bpm Key: Bm 3:21) ​

Intro:
    Verse 1
    Born alone, eyes tightly closed awaiting your first cry. When you strike out on your own, so begins your life. Every path will ebb and flow to swells of ocean waves. You’ve done your time says every line etched deeply on your face.
    Chorus
    Time waits for no one, there’s choices to be made. Time waits for no one, so board that ship before it sails.
    Bm7 (4 bars) interlude
    Verse 2
    Looking back at old regrets and possibilities So easy to get lost in thought and dreamy reveries. Younger voices calling you for choices never made. Life’s a stormy marathon, can’t always play it safe
    Chorus
    Time waits for no one, there’s choices to be made. Time waits for no one, so board that ship before it sails.
    Bridge:
    Lead break: verse + chorus. Verse: Bm7 (41-56) Chorus: (57-60)
    Bridge:
    Verse 3
    Someone told me long ago wisdom comes with age. Get used to all the highs and lows accept what can’t be changed. Without some risk there’s no reward. The nature of the game. Young or old, keep pushin’ on. Forward is the way.
    Chorus
    Time waits for no one. There’s choices to be made. Time waits for no one so board that ship before it sails.
    Vanp to end: Bm7 (8 bars) (81-84)

Copyright: Wayne Evans – music & lyrics April 10, 2024 17:00
    Original music:

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good day all....

Well....
    I've never written (2) song back to back before so I'll throw this one against the wall too.
    A song about life and how we me fail to grasp it and it's unknown adventures or opportunities.

My sincere thanks to Ken (klasaine) for his time and musicianship on this new one.

Thanks also to any that give it a spin and hope you find it worthy of your time.
    I'd like to encourage others that have completed songs or compositions to post 'em up.

Intro:
    Verse 1
    Born alone, eyes tightly closed awaiting your first cry. When you strike out on your own, so begins your life. Every path will ebb and flow to swells of ocean waves. You’ve done your time says every line etched deeply on your face.
    Chorus
    Bm7 (4 bars) interlude
    Verse 2
    Looking back at old regrets and possibilities So easy to get lost in thought and dreamy reveries. Younger voices calling you for choices never made. Life’s a stormy marathon, can’t always play it safe
    Chorus
    Bridge:
    Bridge:
    Verse 3
    Someone told me long ago wisdom comes with age. Get used to all the highs and lows accept what can’t be changed. Without some risk there’s no reward. The nature of the game. Young or old, keep pushin’ on. Forward is the way.
    Chorus
    Time waits for no one. There’s choices to be made. Time waits for no one so board that ship before it sails.

Enjoying the latin percussion or whatever. The piano breakdown is very cool too. Guitar solo work cool 70s vibe. I admit though I'm not a huge fan of some of the vocal harmonies - I think the vocals could have stood on their own or perhaps used a different harmony note choices. Just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    Enjoying the latin percussion or whatever. The piano breakdown is very cool too. Guitar solo work cool 70s vibe. I admit though I'm not a huge fan of some of the vocal harmonies - I think the vocals could have stood on their own or perhaps used a different harmony note choices. Just my opinion though.
    No prob rollerball.
    It's a salsa style rhythm section.

I appreciate taking the time to give it a listen and commenting.
    Nothing mainstream about my material and we either like song or a particular genre or we don't for any number of reasons.
    I think most here are into rap or heavy metal anyway which I have no affinity for.

Thanks again for chiming in and the kind comments.

Back to it.
    Original music:

No prob rollerball.
    It's a salsa style rhythm section.

I appreciate taking the time to give it a listen and commenting.
    Nothing mainstream about my material and we either like song or a particular genre or we don't for any number of reasons.
    I think most here are into rap or heavy metal anyway which I have no affinity for.

Thanks again for chiming in and the kind comments.

Back to it.
    You're creating what I consider to be *real* music. Actual music made with real instruments and crafted with care and an understanding of what makes a song a song, which seems to be a scarce artform these days.

You're creating what I consider to be *real* music. Actual music made with real instruments and crafted with care and an understanding of what makes a song a song, which seems to be a scarce art form these days.
    Kinda my take on it also.
    Admittedly, I'm old and I grew up (musically speaking) that's much different now.

As subjective as music taste is (my signature if more blunt) I'm frequently amazed at what passes for actual talent and appeal.
    But, I'm just a nobody with an irrelevant opinion about it all.

Later....
    Original music:

are there any digital units out there that can cover both bass and guitar?

Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    are there any digital units out there that can cover both bass and guitar?
    I'm not entirely clear what you are after but if you are just looking to plug both a bass and guitar into a single unit then the Fractal units (particularly the larger ones) can handle that. In fact, with the higher HP units (e.g. FM9) you can run them off the same preset, each with their own signal path if you want unique tones and don't go too crazy with blocks/effects.

Originally Posted by StackingPlates View Post
    I'm not entirely clear what you are after but if you are just looking to plug both a bass and guitar into a single unit then the Fractal units (particularly the larger ones) can handle that. In fact, with the higher HP units (e.g. FM9) you can run them off the same preset, each with their own signal path if you want unique tones and don't go too crazy with blocks/effects.
    that's amazing cheers mate, actually i really wanted the FM9 but then thought it would be great to have a unit to play bass or guitar through

(not at the same time).

didn't realise fractal did bass amps in their stuff. that's awesome cheers mate

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Too large.
    Here you go. Get more than one and you can have fruity colored lights on your board and stack that processing power.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tonexone/

Just checked Youtube and all the shills are out in force. I counted 32 review videos before I got tired of scrolling... surely all glowing with praise. Shills love free gear. Say nice things and it keeps coming.

I'm only interested in analog gear at this point. There's a nice looking Pultec EQ pedal I'd like to try but that's about it.

Good day all....

Well....

Intro:
    Verse 1
    Chorus
    Bm7 (4 bars) interlude
    Verse 2
    Chorus
    Bridge:
    Bridge:
    Verse 3
    Chorus

That solo is very Santana, I dig it. Vocals don't grab me but the overall composition and arrangement of the entire piece are very well done. Better than anything I could conjure up by myself in GarageBand lol

-Socrates

That solo is very Santana, I dig it. Vocals don't grab me but the overall composition and arrangement of the entire piece are very well done. Better than anything I could conjure up by myself in GarageBand lol
    Mornin'....

Doing vocals has always been my confidence hurdle to deal with.
    I'm no crooner anyway and don't writing sappy, maudlin love songs.
    My focus is to pick an interesting topic and write about it with a focus on lyrics/story line.
    I'll never have any mass appeal but that's not why I do what I do.
    I'm just a light rock guy that likes to write songs & play rhythm guitar as creative therapy.
    There's nothing easy about song writing.

As I mentioned, the music taste demographic here seems to be metal, rap and shredding.
    None of which appeals to me.
    As an experiment, I just figured I'd post up a couple to encourage others who may be balking at uploading their efforts.
    Truth be known though, one has to have the skin of a snow tire if one uploads a song because we always have to take the bitter with the sweet.

Experiment is over now.

Thanks for giving a listen and kind words.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 04-28-2024 at 06:54 AM.
    Original music:

any one use a tablet/Ipad for music stuff? i'm thinking would an Ipad Pro have enough CPU power for a multitrack recording (nothing crazy, probably like 6 tracks max)

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Just checked Youtube and all the shills are out in force. I counted 32 review videos before I got tired of scrolling... surely all glowing with praise. Shills love free gear. Say nice things and it keeps coming.

I'm only interested in analog gear at this point. There's a nice looking Pultec EQ pedal I'd like to try but that's about it.
    My ENGL has definitely a hum for some reason, even when there is no guitar plugged in. I'm so bummed out.