Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,570 of 3591
    7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    I use jazz III type style for my Red Bears - just a little bit bigger.

They're like around $30 and supposedly are the closest replication of the illegal tortoise shell pick. The way they feel between the fingers and on the strings and the tone they produce - which is particularly great on an acoustic - just have something I haven't gotten from any other type of pick.
    perfect, actually no my favourite picks aren't gravity picks, they are Ultex jazz 3 max or something like that, a larger jazz 3 type. Definitely going to invest in some picks, is that big thick pick a bass pick? also, do you use the same picks for acoustic as for electric? (i've never really used a pick on acoustic but that's only because I should/need to play more acoustic)
    Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    perfect, actually no my favourite picks aren't gravity picks, they are Ultex jazz 3 max or something like that, a larger jazz 3 type. Definitely going to invest in some picks, is that big thick pick a bass pick? also, do you use the same picks for acoustic as for electric? (i've never really used a pick on acoustic but that's only because I should/need to play more acoustic)
    No the big pick is a huge guitar pick from V-picks.

7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No the big pick is a huge guitar pick from V-picks.
    ohh interesting, why would you want an XL pick?

also i think only Rollerball has here but anyone else played both a high end Charvel and a Suhr Modern?

I played the charvel (guthrie spec) a few months ago and couldn't believe how light it was, hopefully that doesn't translate into not as durable - I highly doubt it. Do you think heavy guitars = better?

this guy who barely spoke english spoke to me when I was looking at some guitars and said "get a heavy guitar", and he spoke like he knew what he was talking about. and he had a lot of guitars. whether or not he was a good guitarist I dunno.

but yeah he swore by heavy guitars, he said that's the best. He also said Fender CS > Gibson. But those Charvels are so light god damn and 'playable'

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ohh interesting, why would you want an XL pick?
    I was just curious about it. It's actually a lot more useable than you would think but it have a pretty heavy click when it hit the strings without a lot or palm muting so it's more of a novelty to me than anything else.

Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I played the charvel (guthrie spec) a few months ago and couldn't believe how light it was, hopefully that doesn't translate into not as durable - I highly doubt it. Do you think heavy guitars = better?
    I don't agree with this. I played a lot of heavy guitars and basses. The idea was ( maybe still is ) you would get more sustain and a richer 'tone' out of a heavier instrument. Long story short I think all I got was a sore shoulder.

Same thing with strings...except B.B.King and Billy Gibbons both played pretty light strings and they are arguably tone masters. Save yourself the sore fingers and go light strings too.
    ---Chicago Crew---
    ♒Morning_Workout_Crew♒

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is my primary practice guitar and I agree with you in that it just plays so nicely that it is hard to put it down. As far as intangibles go, it has just as much sustain as my Les Paul and actually quite a bit hotter humbuckers.

I've only had it a few months so I cannot speak to durability but I believe he plays essentially an off the rack model on tour and beats the hell out of it so I'm not too worried.

I'm going to suggest that electronics (pickups) and setup have significantly more to do with how a guitar plays and sounds than anything weight or wood related.
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

I was just curious about it. It's actually a lot more useable than you would think but it have a pretty heavy click when it hit the strings without a lot or palm muting so it's more of a novelty to me than anything else.
    ohh. have you played much with thicker strings/drop tunings etc? i love metal and would love to chug some discordant menancing riffs

money no object i would definitly get a stanberg or something similar to play around with

Originally Posted by Uber_Dad View Post
    I don't agree with this. I played a lot of heavy guitars and basses. The idea was ( maybe still is ) you would get more sustain and a richer 'tone' out of a heavier instrument. Long story short I think all I got was a sore shoulder.

Same thing with strings...except B.B.King and Billy Gibbons both played pretty light strings and they are arguably tone masters. Save yourself the sore fingers and go light strings too.
    awesome thanks! I play 10s atm but wouldnt mind a reason to go to 9s to save some energy

Originally Posted by StackingPlates View Post
    It is my primary practice guitar and I agree with you in that it just plays so nicely that it is hard to put it down. As far as intangibles go, it has just as much sustain as my Les Paul and actually quite a bit hotter humbuckers.

I've only had it a few months so I cannot speak to durability but I believe he plays essentially an off the rack model on tour and beats the hell out of it so I'm not too worried.

I'm going to suggest that electronics (pickups) and setup have significantly more to do with how a guitar plays and sounds than anything weight or wood related.
    awesome cheers, yeah it's amazing how stuff you read online can make me discount things. I couldn't help but think what an incredible guitar but that routine thought made me think "nah it can't be good it's light", and I've equated light with cheap. dumb I know lol

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    OFF Topic....

Howdy Dom....

Don't mean to derail this thread but I'm out of options, at an impasse and your mailbox is full.
    Could I trouble you (or any other MOD) to check my recent thread and help me get this resolved.
    I'm not cryin' wolf here....I've tried many times with no success.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=185010333

Many thanks....hope all is well.

Back to topic.
    Wayne, the admin informed me Bodyspace is broken and no longer being worked on. There used to be an app you could install to update your profile photo that way but I checked on Android and that's no longer being developed.

Last updated my photo 12 years ago. Wow. Half the misc probably hadn't started school yet when that happened. I've suggested many times they should make the switch to new forum software instead of vbulletin which is stuck in 2006. Maybe one day it'll happen. We should be able to see who's directly replied to one of our posts instead of only being able to see that a subscribed thread has a new post. The experience on mobile is torturous — I only read posts on my phone and often forget to reply later.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Wayne, the admin informed me Bodyspace is broken and no longer being worked on. There used to be an app you could install to update your profile photo that way but I checked on Android and that's no longer being developed.

Last updated my photo 12 years ago. Wow. I've suggested many times they should make the switch to new forum software instead of vbulletin which is stuck in 2006. Maybe one day it'll happen. We should be able to see who's directly replied to one of our posts instead of just seeing a subscribed thread has a new post. The experience on mobile is torturous — I only read posts on my phone and often forget to reply later.
    G'day Dom....

OK...got it.
    It's too bad there seems to be some internal apathy going on but I'm just shooting from the hip with that perception.
    I have no complaints here as the world does not revolve around me....although it should, of course.

Many thanks for following up with me.

Back to it.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello lads. I just bought a flamenco style classical guitar. What are some good online resources that I can use/watch to start learning? Thanks guys
    Arsenal F.C.

Originally Posted by NinjaNoir View Post
    Hello lads. I just bought a flamenco style classical guitar. What are some good online resources that I can use/watch to start learning? Thanks guys
    with the aim to learn flamenco style classical guitar or guitar in general?

with the aim to learn flamenco style classical guitar or guitar in general?
    obviously he wants to learn flamenco. he’s not asking about flamenco guitars so that he can play bass.

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    obviously he wants to learn flamenco. he’s not asking about flamenco guitars so that he can play bass.
    jaja true
    Arsenal F.C.

flamenco damn that is cool it's just you never hear of someone taking that up

reminds me of this

honest thoughts on this take of flamenco? what % of the 'real' thing has he got down?
    Last edited by 7empest; 03-12-2024 at 03:08 AM.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Not beginner level, but learning to play songs from John Williams would be an amazing feat:

Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Do you ne’er do wells not understand what flamenco is?

Do you ne’er do wells not understand what flamenco is?
    i don't think so mate you've got me posting a shredder trying imitate it and a dude posting a classical guitarist

i'm gonna look up some authentic flamenco playing

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's your general ability on guitar? If you're new to guitar, you can't just start working on quintuplet rasgueados.

A couple of things you can start doing is grow your nails on every finger of your right hand.

Mute all six strings with your left hand and:

Practice strumming down with the thumb and up with the thumb. The motion of the forearm is similar to how you would do it with a pick but perhaps more rotation of the forearm.

Practice the same thing with the index finger. Then the middle finger. Then the ring finger. Then the pinky.

Now do index down and thumb up over and over, and that's your first two finger rasgueado. Now do index and middle down together and thumb up.

Start there.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Not beginner level, but learning to play songs from John Williams would be an amazing feat:
    Dude, this is the second time you've posted this. Asturias is not flamenco and is held in regard by classical players in the same way that Freebird is held in regard by bar bands.

Here's an example of a non-cheesy classical piece by a Spanish composer. Invocation and Dance.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why is Asturias not flamenco?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Why is Asturias not flamenco?
    Why do you think it's flamenco? Do you think The Hook by the Blues Travelers is classical music because the progression was taken from a famous classical piece?

Flamenco is a rhythmic singing and dance art form that the guitar was added to in order to accompany its singers and dancers instead of just claps and foot stomps.

This is flamenco:

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just bought Guitar Hero 3 for xbox 360. Ima be shredding soon

Money Power Respect ThePump0561's Avatar
    ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThePump0561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anybody like Vinnie Moore? Listened to him a lot back in the day, was just going through all his stuff now and forgot how good this is

Not just technique but full of catchy melodies you could sing. Hooks that get stuck in your head.

2:56:

Mostly just love the chorus on this one:

Again catchy chorus

Last edited by ThePump0561; 03-15-2024 at 01:10 PM.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"Adrenaline"....nature's uppers when needed.

Howdy everyone....

I've been MIA here lately so guess I'll give this thread a (shameless) bump with another one of my uptempo originals.

It's called "Adrenaline"
    Music site: https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966/adrenaline
    Video version: https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966/adrenaline (11:40-16:02)

To anyone who gave it a spin, thanks in advance and hope you found it worthy of your time

Carry on.
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Registered User 6foot2masterace's Avatar
    6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000) 6foot2masterace is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone got a good starter guitar. Been looking to buy a starter guitar and attempt to teach myself in my spare time

Originally Posted by 6foot2masterace View Post
    anyone got a good starter guitar. Been looking to buy a starter guitar and attempt to teach myself in my spare time
    Howdy....

That's not an easy question to answer.

How much are you willing to spend?
    How serious are you?
    I'd recommend starting with an acoustic guitar and learn to play rhythm guitar competently first.
    If there are guitar shops in your area I always endorse playing various guitars and see which one feels right for you and then it's your judgment call.
    I don't recommend buying before playing but that's just me.

Learning guitar (or any instrument) is not easy by any stretch.
    So....if your are 'serious' the above is what I'd suggest which was just during my first cup of mud this morning.

I taught myself (I'm old) but that was back in 1970 way before the internet and the plethora of tutorials available on YT.

Hope that helps.

Carry on.
    Original music:

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 6foot2masterace View Post
    Electric or acoustic? You gotta be more specific, what kind of music do you want to play?
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Howdy everyone....

I've been MIA here lately so guess I'll give this thread a (shameless) bump with another one of my uptempo originals.

It's called "Adrenaline"
    Music site: https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966/adrenaline
    Video version: https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966/adrenaline (11:40-16:02)

To anyone who gave it a spin, thanks in advance and hope you found it worthy of your time

Carry on.
    This stuff kind of has a 70s Emerson Lake and Palmer or Crosby Stills Nash and Young vibe to me or something. Great stuff actually imo.
    Last edited by rollerball; 03-29-2024 at 01:44 PM.

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    After all these years I think I finally got the Jazz III bug, they always felt too small for my hands, but I went to my local music store today and saw they made a Tortex version in 1.35mm and I actually like it.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

This stuff kind of has a 70s Emerson Lake and Palmer or Crosby Stills Nash and Young vibe to me or something. Great stuff actually imo.
    Mornin' roller....

I thank you for giving it a spin and kind comparison comments.
    I'm an old fossil so 60's/70's bands may have been very influential with my writing.

But, I don't care, I write as creative therapy....not to compete with anyone else
    It was a complicated write and there is a lot going on the song so it was real bitch to mix.

How I write?....all I need is the right topic, or even one word, to expound upon to trigger my interest.
    The word "Adrenaline" came my pea brain and I dived into it.
    Sheesh, who in their right mind writes a song about "Adrenaline"?.....a hormone being nature's upper when under great stress.
    ("Pick me, pick me". )

I've got two new ones as we speak:
    1) "Secrets And Lies"....my collaborator and I are mixing now.
    2) "Time Waits For No One"....music is done. I'm still massaging the lyrics which is pretty much my focus during the writing process/

I don't write vapid pop or maudlin, sappy love songs, hence, I'll never have mass appeal and will remain a song writing bottom feeder.

Thanks again....on spread.

Carry on.
    Original music: