Thread: Supplement help

Shawn226 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Supplement help

So I’ve used Creatine HCl before but never really noticed much but this was when I first started lifting so idk if I really would have noticed.,

anyhow. I originally was using Jym Pre and Post workout and drinking a GNC brand whey shake after working out, so I was getting the BCAA’s and Creatine without having to buy multiple products. I couldn’t stand the taste of it and I tried many different flavors, so I switched to Bucked to Woke AF, and was thinking of buying their unflavored BCAA 2:1:1 and creatine monohydrate as well to mix in.

Would this be advisable and worth it? Or negligible? Any insight would be great because while I’ve researched the supplements, I like to hear from real world users.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick up some creatine monohydrate. Don't worry about the BCAAs, and just stick to the creatine.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George2100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I’ve ever taken is plain old creatine mono. Not sure it even does anything, but it’s pretty cheap lol

Shawn226 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Pick up some creatine monohydrate. Don't worry about the BCAAs, and just stick to the creatine.
    Alright, thanks for the input!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shawn226 View Post
    So I’ve used Creatine HCl before but never really noticed much but this was when I first started lifting so idk if I really would have noticed.,

anyhow. I originally was using Jym Pre and Post workout and drinking a GNC brand whey shake after working out, so I was getting the BCAA’s and Creatine without having to buy multiple products. I couldn’t stand the taste of it and I tried many different flavors, so I switched to Bucked to Woke AF, and was thinking of buying their unflavored BCAA 2:1:1 and creatine monohydrate as well to mix in.

Would this be advisable and worth it? Or negligible? Any insight would be great because while I’ve researched the supplements, I like to hear from real world users.
    As was said, drop the BCAAs and pick up a decent creatine like Monohydrate 3-5g daily or if you want creatine + some extras look into Green Magnitude.
    ⭐ MauiAthletics.com ⭐

Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.