Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does anyone have any relevant data on the drug combination that the president references daily?
    I am not trying to debate anything other( no politics) than if it works or not.
    Thanks in advance.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Does anyone have any relevant data on the drug combination that the president references daily?
    Thanks in advance.
    Have only seen (conflicting) anecdotes. Don't know of any actual data yet

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks in advance.
    a combination of hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin

https://www.biospace.com/article/hyd...-for-covid-19/
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

thanks on spread
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I believe Harvard? is doing a controlled study that should have preliminary data in 7-10 days. Who knows what kind of genetic differences will play a part in the outcome of the virus itself or various treatment options. To get good data they’d need a lot of participants. There are a number of drugs with promising anecdotal indicators of effectiveness, but correlation does not equal causation...

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I believe Harvard? is doing a controlled study that should have preliminary data in 7-10 days. Who knows what kind of genetic differences will play a part in the outcome of the virus itself or various treatment options. To get good data they’d need a lot of participants. There are a number of drugs with promising anecdotal indicators of effectiveness, but correlation does not equal causation...
    Well, it isn't just anecdotal...There was a small French study that had nonrandom assignment due to some treatment refusals. Differences were statistically significant which, given the small sample size, means the effect size was fairly decent. I do agree though that larger sample sizes and more effective group assignment are needed to draw firm conclusions. Although I am not sure that this uncertainty should be enough to restrict the medication from those who are very ill and might derive some benefit from it.
    Last edited by Karl_Hungus; 04-07-2020 at 08:30 AM.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Zinc may also be a key component. I have seen where Zinc is actually what inhibits virus reproduction in the cells, however it needs a transport to penetrate the cells. Hydroxychloroquine is that transport.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    Zinc may also be a key component. I have seen where Zinc is actually what inhibits virus reproduction in the cells, however it needs a transport to penetrate the cells. Hydroxychloroquine is that transport.
    This is interesting.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

So i just heard an interview with the AMA president and another ER doc who is a researcher. It seems that by early May or June we will have some results on the effectiveness of this drug combo. I also was made aware of 5 side effects from taking it which no one mentions so it can be a bit of a gamble.
    Thank god i am healthy so far.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Well, it isn't just anecdotal...There was a small French study that had nonrandom assignment due to some treatment refusals. Differences were statistically significant which, given the small sample size, means the effect size was fairly decent. I do agree though that larger sample sizes and more effective group assignment are needed to draw firm conclusions. Although I am not sure that this uncertainty should be enough to restrict the medication from those who are very ill and might derive some benefit from it.
    By anecdotal I meant the other info out there. There was a Black female democrat senator Fromm Michigan that claims it saved her life and thanked Trump (strong anecdotal lol). Doctors are prescribing it with varied results in non-scientific studies as well. I’d give a try if given the option if I was on respiratory support therapy. It’s just hard to speak scientific validity until there’s enough data to draw a conclusion. Like I previously mentioned it might work or not work depending on genetics. There’s genetic variability that influences approved / effective drugs for other diseases too though. Now is the time to be trying a lot of things...

Side note. I’m working from home today and actually finally getting a decent workout in right now. Feels good. Kinda lol.

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By anecdotal I meant the other info out there. There was a Black female democrat senator Fromm Michigan that claims it saved her life and thanked Trump (strong anecdotal lol). Doctors are prescribing it with varied results in non-scientific studies as well. I’d give a try if given the option if I was on respiratory support therapy. It’s just hard to speak scientific validity until there’s enough data to draw a conclusion. Like I previously mentioned it might work or not work depending on genetics. There’s genetic variability that influences approved / effective drugs for other diseases too though. Now is the time to be trying a lot of things...

Side note. I’m working from home today and actually finally getting a decent workout in right now. Feels good. Kinda lol.
    I don't think that I would wait until I was on respiratory support.

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Agreed with all of the above.

Yeah, I am working from home too and trying to find creative ways to workout. Yesterday was doing dips on our deck railing and doing pull ups on one of the 2x4 crossbeams. Neighbors were probably thinking "WTF is that guy doing?"
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Melatonin showed some positive results. It somehow blocked the virus from invading the lung cells as easily. Meth also was suggested as helping in one study that I never looked into. How they “discovered” meth helped is questionable at best if true. Tweakers gonna rule the world

Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We need more images and jokes to lighten up the mood[/B] in this thread.
    It has gone sideways and needs your immediate assistance ASAP! Helllllllp!
    Request granted:

Under the current circumstances I take this whole 'social distancing' protocol pretty seriously.

So...how am I going to maintain the social distancing of those that may me less scrupulous and get to close?
    I've taken up plunking around on the bagpipes....playing them (it?...those?) loudly and out of tune. (so far, the neighborhood is empty of homo sapien activity)
    Should the bagpipes not work as well as I anticipate I'll get an accordion too as a plan B.
    Of course....my ear plugs are state of art.

Coming up on 73 and considering many of my social observations over the decades I'm occasionally a border line misanthrope anyway.

Hope all are doing well....be smart, stay safe.

Carry on....(on spread with many here)
    Original music: www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmYcIL6o8a-DkUEJ1NNzOSg?view_as=subscriber
    Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not just genetics. Age is a huge factor especially for a virus that hits the elderly so hard. A drug with a few side effects may be well tolerated by a young and otherwise healthy person and be deadly for an elderly person with pre-existing conditions. It drives me bonkers to see this discussion of drugs being done by people outside the medical field, but I guess it's the information age, too many people think they are experts because they read some article online. I remember when I moved to the US I was appalled at seeing ads on TV for prescription medications, asking myself "wait, do people who know nothing about medicine go to their doctors and tell them to prescribe them stuff because they saw an ad on TV?" Turns out the answer is yes, they do. And now people will bully their doctors to prescribe them the latest covid fad because hyped on some political debate. What can possibly go wrong.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Melatonin showed some positive results. It somehow blocked the virus from invading the lung cells as easily. Meth also was suggested as helping in one study that I never looked into. How they “discovered” meth helped is questionable at best if true. Tweakers gonna rule the world
    Hmmm, strongly considering stocking up on melatonin and meth to take simultaneously if infected with Covid-19. Surely they would balance each other out!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have taken Melatonin for years. I have never tried meth.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    It drives me bonkers to see this discussion of drugs being done by people outside the medical field, but I guess it's the information age, too many people think they are experts because they read some article online. I remember when I moved to the US I was appalled at seeing ads on TV for prescription medications, asking myself "wait, do people who know nothing about medicine go to their doctors and tell them to prescribe them stuff because they saw an ad on TV?" Turns out the answer is yes, they do. And now people will bully their doctors to prescribe them the latest covid fad because hyped on some political debate. What can possibly go wrong.

The irony is, I have known people who do their own research and do fight (thats a better word) their docs (or just find another one) and end up saving their own lives.

It's not always the drugs, but some people know and learn THEIR bodies. No one can just go to a doc and quietly say "do as you must, I trust you", no, you still gotta fight for YOUR life.

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Request granted:

Under the current circumstances I take this whole 'social distancing' protocol pretty seriously.

So...how am I going to maintain the social distancing of those that may me less scrupulous and get to close?
    I've taken up plunking around on the bagpipes....playing them (it?...those?) loudly and out of tune. (so far, the neighborhood is empty of homo sapien activity)
    Should the bagpipes not work as well as I anticipate I'll get an accordion too as a plan B.

Coming up on 73 and considering many of my social observations over the decades I'm occasionally a border line misanthrope anyway.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The irony is, I have known people who do their own research and do fight (thats a better word) their docs (or just find another one) and end up saving their own lives.

It's not always the drugs, but some people know and learn THEIR bodies. No one can just go to a doc and quietly say "do as you must, I trust you", no, you still gotta fight for YOUR life.
    Yes but they didn't just turn on TV to watch Honey Booboo and happened to see an ad for a drug, and then told their doctor "I saw this drug on TV and I want it". Generally these are people who spend significant amounts of time researching a condition after the doctors tried and failed to help. I myself take a medication off label, it was a godsend, it finally helped with a chronic condition I had for decades, and I can't even tell you the hoops I had to jump through. But it was a team effort of myself and a specialist who discussed it, looked for literature, and decided to try. Because there was literature on that off label use, my doctor was able to fight with my insurance company to have them cover the prescription, which would have been really expensive out of pocket. So I of all people am not saying to stupidly accept things without fighting. But to see politicians or talking heads on TV talk of some drug in totally political terms, and then go to the doc and say "I want it because I saw on tv it's a miracle drug and if you don't give it to me it means you are a democrat", or "you want to let me die to stick it to Trump", or whatever, well that's just painful to watch.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now the real scary chit is beginning IMO, the whole returning back etc. IMO testing every person and only allowing people who have had it back into everyday life until a vaccine is available just burns my phucking ass. This is what the Gov. has always wanted to do, give everyone some vaccine.

I think I'd rather take my chances with catching the virus, srs, (I'm honestly praying I caught it) this is becoming more and more B.S. with Gov control.

I now have to turn off the idiot box, because that's the only people on 'em.

and Dr. F is the real "short man", you can barely see his head at the podium.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Request granted:

Good to see you posting Wayne. I have been at quite a few ceremonies with bagpipes, they always give me the chills when I first hear them. Quite the instrument.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I have taken Melatonin for years. I have never tried meth.
    Im not a very good sleeper, so I take 3 to 6mg of meth every night before bed. I mean melatonin.

Ya Sy at home “treatments” have already resulted in many fatalities. Drinking rubbing alcohol, eating aquarium supplies etc to name a few..

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    and Dr. F is the real "short man", you can barely see his head at the podium.
    Probably the only thing related to this situation that will not be disputed.

Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Good to see you posting Wayne. I have been at quite a few ceremonies with bagpipes, they always give me the chills when I first hear them. Quite the instrument.
    Hey mtp....thank you sir.

"Chills"....ha....very diplomatic of you.

To me....it's more like a wood file on my spine when I hear them.
    'Accordion'....mildly (but not measurably) less intolerable.
    I'm just not culturally compatible with their sound.

No levity hijack intended....back to it.
    Original music: www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmYcIL6o8a-DkUEJ1NNzOSg?view_as=subscriber
    Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.

Probably the only thing related to this situation that will not be disputed.

LOL, possibilly.

Thank god for Internet, I can now tune-in to real intelligence. We need more lifters as political leaders.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Request granted:

The accordion has worked wonders for Weird Al.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...Drinking rubbing alcohol, eating aquarium supplies etc to name a few..
    I'll be damned if I let you knock one of the few pleasures I have left in life, you'll have to pry those aquarium supplies from my cold dead hands!

Pipes with flames oh my!

Request granted:

LOL... thanks for that.
    I would love to hear a bit just for kicks and giggles.