Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona

HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HomeGym70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Bohemia > Victoria > Negro Modelo > Modelo > Pacifico > Tecate > hit by a car > Corona.

Mexican beers were made for the beach.

I would add Sol and Dos Equis to the front of your list. And add getting the Coronavirus in front of drinking a Corona beer.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Supposed to be self sufficient for 72 hours in the event of any major disaster. So I went out "foraging" earlier in the week

The only thing I could not find was hand sanitizer, but I have found in the past in the winter it can be hard to find in the smaller travel pocket sizes bathroom sizes. I think its possible to make your own though.

We use masks and disposable gloves at work, no problem getting new ones.

Basically we made sure we had about 2 weeks worth of food. So I just stocked up on canned stuff (normally we dont eat out of cans much) pasta/sugar/rice flour and most importantly coffee and Tea ,TP and the freezer is full. Local food bank will get all of the canned/boxed stuff when this blows over.

Two things I noticed yesterday I had never seen before:

Got a memo from a customer that we are not allowed on site if we have any symptoms or have been to the afflicted countries in the news, or have been in physical contact with anyone who has. They have cancelled all out of town travel or offsite meetings have been cancelled. I think this is the start of this

The military has issued some kind of directive to senior officers...forget the exact wording... that they are supposed to be ready to act (do their job) in the face of any pandemic, I think that means they are telling their members to restrict travel, and be able cancel public activity on a moments notice.

Check this out for home made sanitizer : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ces-spike.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    ... it will probably go into continuous global circulation just like the flu. ....
    This is now the public health policy in UK. They are no longer trying to contain an outbreak, they recognise it is likely to be unstoppable and policy is now to slow the spread so that peak burden on health service can come after the usual winter flu season has ended.

I'm thinking of starting to stockpile Whisky, in these desperate times I'm willing to broaden out to Irish Whiskey and perhaps even Bourbons beyond my usual Jim Beam White Label as long as they don't smell like nail polish remover (like Bulleit Bourbon for example).

Whisky is one of the most versatile survival resources, it can fuel flamethrowers against zombies and makes a very manly aftershave.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Just letting everyone know I have resorted to stealing toilet paper from my work because the grocery store can't keep it on the shelf now. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure My Carona doesn't give you the chits. WTF is wrong with you tp hoarder people...
    A friend called a couple of days ago and told me there was a panic run on toilet paper at the local Costco. I don't shop at Costco, but at Walmart this morning the TP supply looked normal. Not sure what the deal was at Costco.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    A friend called a couple of days ago and told me there was a panic run on toilet paper at the local Costco. I don't shop at Costco, but at Walmart this morning the TP supply looked normal. Not sure what the deal was at Costco.
    A whole lot of fear!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who needs the Main Stream Media when you have this thread?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I, for one, appreciated the suggestion of wearing a lady's undergarment as a protective face mask. On my way to Victoria's Secret as we speak.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I, for one, appreciated the suggestion of wearing a lady's undergarment as a protective face mask. On my way to Victoria's Secret as we speak.
    Excellent point and why we need to build this thread for humanity
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I actually thought this was normal practice.....

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I actually thought this was normal practice.....
    Nothing wrong with it, Busta.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I stopped watching TV, all it does is make you question your lack of concern over the severity of the virus.
    I also decided to not live life in fear and worry after the DC Sniper situation in 2002.

Now the important question, what are you buying?

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not worried at all.
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I stopped watching TV, all it does is make you question your lack of concern over the severity of the virus.
    I also decided to not live life in fear and worry after the DC Sniper situation in 2002.
    I completely agree, Ben.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Makes sense you'd look up to Trump the person.

He's as thin skinned as it gets and I bet you are too.

Ha, I don’t look up to him but I do like him a little. At least I’m not insecure and at age 45 feel the need to be a wannabe octagon fighter. Go look for an angry dwarf you know can take down to show off.

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now the important question, what are you buying?
    Maybe now's the time to buy the store? Les is up for selling. Make him an offer!

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/01/29/...ands-sale.html

Edit:. Nah forget about it! Just seen the links to Epstein. You'll have to stick to buying facemasks and birthday "fancy" gifts for the wife from George/Walmart a while longer. It's important to maintain the moral high ground

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Maybe now's the time to buy the store? Les is up for selling. Make him an offer!

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/01/29/...ands-sale.html

Edit:. Nah forget about it! Just seen the links to Epstein. You'll have to stick to buying facemasks and birthday "fancy" gifts for the wife from George/Walmart a while longer. It's important to maintain the moral high ground
    The gf says that they use cheap, thin, fabrics so I may stick with Frederick's of Hollywood.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Ha, I don’t look up to him but I do like him a little. At least I’m not insecure and at age 45 feel the need to be a wannabe octagon fighter. Go look for an angry dwarf you know can take down to show off.
    LOL. You're a clown. You volunteering?
    Last edited by Jtbny; 03-06-2020 at 05:41 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your lack of preparedness is alarming.

I always keep a few pair of women's undergarments close at hand.....

Because of Coronavirus.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the cerveza is being used by all gubmints around the world to further tyrannical measures.

"you lied that you have corona? six months in jail."

"You have corona and you're out in public? 10K fine."

"You feel warm. go to FEMA and self-quarantine."

"take our corona vaccine and you will be fine."

then you have the global debt that's imploding. Oh yeah, let's blame corona.

SMH.

I'm not saying corona deaths should be ignored. Corona kills. But it is being used as an excuse to expand slavery.

Get woke. Stay woke. Spread the woke. Get one with Jesus. We live in Noah's Days.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NG, I've huge respect for your lifting and find usually find your irreverent comments entertaining.

I'm more cynical than you may realise and sadly I think some people will try to benefit from Corona in various ways in time, but I can't see that happening in US or UK currently.

But clumsily daubing gubmint and slavery on Corona here is tiresome.

Ok look at this chart.
    Some of us are in the SAFER age range.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tats-show.html

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    NG, I've huge respect for your lifting and find usually find your irreverent comments entertaining.

I'm more cynical than you may realise and sadly I think some people will try to benefit from Corona in various ways in time, but I can't see that happening in US or UK currently.

But clumsily daubing gubmint and slavery on Corona here is tiresome.
    I don't think he actually believes his drivel. He used to be a respected member on this forum offering great training advice and support among the members; me being one of them.

Now all he does is drop silly, fear-mongering, racist, homophobic posts about gibberish and sits back and laughs at the responses to said posts. He's probably sitting there in front of his computer right now 'baiting to all of his prized threads he's started.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok look at this chart.
    Some of us are in the SAFER age range...
    Thankfully, age isn't the only factor.

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I live out in the desert with few neighbors, I work out at home... ...
    You'll be fine, it seems very much like the common cold and seasonal flu but more extreme in sensitivity to environment. It seems to need cold and damp to spread.

Singapore has very high population density and a regular influx of cases from outside yet close to zero domestic spread.

Northern Italy has way lower density that Singapore and had a much lower influx of external cases but a spectacular rate of domestic spread.

I'd say in your location you're fairly safe from Covid19. But you're doomed anyway. All your infernal communing with the Grays and other Alien races out in the desert will catch up with you sooner than you bargain! Alien flu for you, that's why those freedom fighters had to call off the area51 raid, not because they were just internet weirdos, no, they were warned off about the alien flu

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was sick until 2 days ago. Whatever bug that was, I'm on the mend just fine. I hope it was coronavirus, so I can tell everybody it's not such a big deal.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Was sick until 2 days ago. Whatever bug that was, I'm on the mend just fine. I hope it was coronavirus, so I can tell everybody it's not such a big deal.
    Let's hope it wasn't, because apparently it comes back a second time much worse.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Let's hope it wasn't, because apparently it comes back a second time much worse.
    It did come back a second time, but I dodged it and it hit my husband LOL. He was so much worse than me!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    It did come back a second time, but I dodged it and it hit my husband LOL. He was so much worse than me!
    Men are always sicker than women.... Well, they whine more anyways, at least i do
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Don't forget to wash your hands folks

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.