ivi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Full Body Stretch While Tanning

Hi,

With summer coming I want to start developing a tan to avoid being pale with a farmers tan. Never a good look. I also want to work on my mobility/full body stretching.

Does anyone have a full body routine that I could do outside to both improve my flexibility and get my tan on?

Maybe a YouTube video I could follow that would allow an even exposure on both my back and chest?

Thanks!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Does anyone have a full body routine that I could do outside to both improve my flexibility and get my tan on?"

Co-ed naked jello wrestling? If the quantity of jello is not practical, you can used vegetable oil. Put either slippery stuff on a tarp and go at it.
    Last edited by paulinkansas; 03-01-2020 at 06:35 AM.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    "Does anyone have a full body routine that I could do outside to both improve my flexibility and get my tan on?"

Co-ed naked jello wrestling? If the quantity of jello is not practical, you can used vegetable oil. Put either slippery stuff on a tarp and go at it.
    Been my go-to tanning method for years!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ivi101 View Post
    Hi,

With summer coming I want to start developing a tan to avoid being pale with a farmers tan. Never a good look. I also want to work on my mobility/full body stretching.

Does anyone have a full body routine that I could do outside to both improve my flexibility and get my tan on?

Maybe a YouTube video I could follow that would allow an even exposure on both my back and chest?

Thanks!
    If only Youtube had a search function, then you wouldnt have to ask here.

ivi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    If only Youtube had a search function, then you wouldnt have to ask here.
    I did search on Google and YouTube but there aren't any that I found that do both full body and shows both sides to the sun. Mostly facedown stretches.