avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)

-Cellucor C4- Bang for the Buck - review

As stated in the title, bang for the buck, seriously this stuff pops! this pre can be found anywhere in stores now days. I'm talking the big chain supermarkets and food markets have upped their supply. This definitely helps since there are no supplement stores near me. I remember in the day floating around the supplement stores and online debating because there were so many flavors. With this convenience, the flavors are great and help to grab a quick pump.

My review is based on the original flavor. I have yet to try for the newer all in one as my stores don't carry it. A lot of the time I'm like.. well, crap im out, gotta run to the store to grab the works. Every once awhile I like to get my favorite supps and make a big order. soon...

BLURAZ

Taste - Love the candy flavor. Especially when I can add a lot of water with 1 scoop! Some times I can only take a half scoop and sometimes a full scoop depending on tolerance. Once I feel the warm sensation. Still taste great with more water to enjoy!

Mix - I mix half a scoop in a full shaker bottle during my workout and i'm wired. Mixes well so for me I can mix it in a water bottle any time and consume without having to shake it each time.

Performance - , I'm ready to go, get focused, and hit the weights! It feels great working on a regimen and having the assistance of effects of C4. The name speaks for itself, this is loaded with ingredients to help boost focus and strength. My goals carried into this next year are to shred down to a sculpted size. I ride motocross and my off season has started so it's time to have fun with the gym and see where I can go with my fitness goals.
    PM for custom art inquiry's, examples on my page.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely appreciate the review.
    I agree that C4 gives you great bang for your buck. Plus you can usually find specials everywhere that really make it a great deal.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review!

Love the OG flavors still!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)