itspeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PWR Rush - Best tasting Energy Drink I've Tried (not kidding)

Energy and focus. This is not sponsored or paid. I just felt the need to tell the BB community.

I've been taking PWR Rush for a little over a year now. I usually avoid pre-workouts and stick to black coffee but these guys got me at the local gym one day during a demo and they had me hooked. No bad aftertaste or anything. Good way to switch it up from coffee. I also really like the short ingredient list and the fact that they don't feel the need to add artificial coloring or other nonsense.

Pictures are linked below, but I can't embed them. I need 50 posts even though I've been a member of BB.com for like 6 years lol. Nutrition facts and mixed powder in attached pics.

It turns out they are just a small company in New Jersey but they're doing it right. Bang-on flavor and not too much caffeine.

Ingredients:
    - 150mg caffeine
    - 200mg L-Theanine
    - 3g Beta-alanine
    - 3g Citrulline Malate
    - 500mg Acetyl-L Carnitine
    - 300mcg B12 (Methylcobalamin)

Taste - Honestly, sooo good. This is the best preworkout I've tried. Not kidding, everyone else who I've let try this says the same. It's addictively good. I'd say it's more sweet than sour but not too sweet. Definitely more lemon than lime. But it's just right. I can drink this everyday as a regular drink... even when I'm just at work and need some focus and a little more pep. Love it when a company nails flavor like that. Good job guys.

Mix - One full scoop with 8-12oz of water before the gym is the perfect amount. The powder mixes incredibly well. No clumps at all. Don't even need a shaker bottle to mix it up all the way. You can just shake it in a regular Poland spring bottle or mix it with a spoon in a cup. Simple.

Performance - Perfect ramp up of energy and it doesn't crash. Just a nice enjoyable descent from the peak. I feel LASER focused when I'm working out. It puts me in "the zone". The L-Theanine helps a lot. Funny thing is, my mom can't drink coffee bc it gives her anxiety so she drinks tea. Well, I let her try this and now she's hooked. She can't drink coffee but can drink a pre-workout to get through work and the gym. Funny how that works. Guess that's where the Theanine really shines. During the workday I'll take a half-scoop with 8oz of water and that gives me just enough energy, a little but of tingles, and puts me in a good state of focus.

Bonus: It apparently helps with gaming too. My buddy is a pro Soul Calibur player and he's been trying it and gave it to some other competitors. They said it literally put them in the zone during EVO 2019 (the biggest fighting game tournament in the world). I haven't used it for gaming really.

Link to their site: pwrsupplements dot com (apparently I can't post links either until 50 posts lol)
    Attached Images