Thread: Bigger chest

JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinSmith52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bigger chest

Hey I’m 17 years old and want a bigger chest. I’ve been working out for quite a while now and have developed a lot and I do have a chest I just want it to look bigger. What are some things I can do to make it bigger and more full? Thanks

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JustinSmith52 View Post
    Hey I’m 17 years old and want a bigger chest. I’ve been working out for quite a while now and have developed a lot and I do have a chest I just want it to look bigger. What are some things I can do to make it bigger and more full? Thanks
    Bench Press, Decline Bench Press, Pullovers (especially breathing pullovers at your age), Dips, Pec Fly. You know, the classics.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey I’m 17 years old and want a bigger chest. I’ve been working out for quite a while now and have developed a lot and I do have a chest I just want it to look bigger. What are some things I can do to make it bigger and more full?
    Progressively lift heavier.

jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go heavy. Really heavy. Your chest is a very strong muscle group. You gotta hi heavy to break it down.