Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah

How do women or how have women accepted their roles as the sex that gets fuked?

Think about it. the term "get fuked" is always deragotary. Even women say something like "go fuk yourself" or "shove this up your ass" and know its a bad meaning, and men also can be suicidal or go crazy if in jail they actually get ra8ed. It becomes humiliating and a terrible thing for them to realize happened to them, that they had to get down on their knees and suck a man until he wllingly and purposely told him to open that mouth, stick that tongue out, smile, close his eyes, and take that massive load on his face and mouth and swallow and say thank you. They are told then to take it in the angus while their face is covered in jizz.

Now imagine women. They know all their lives growing up literally EVERY guy is hitting on them. They know that many of the guys that hit on them that they dont like, even the thought of them on top of her banging her trying to kiss her, and even worse, tell her to suck his dick and swallow his semen makes them sick..

But then they eventually have to settle, and when married, I have noticed women just compkletely ACCEPT who and WHAT they are, and they become the angus giver, the human that bends over daily and nightly, and accept their daily and nightly submission to their man and take it in the pussy bent over or in the angus.

They also accept albeit slowly but surely, they accept when their man brings his cawk to her face and she has to suk it... eventually she just doesnt think about it anymore, she will just suck, and open her mouth and close her eyes so he cums on her face.. this happens every day. Like my wife, who at first hated it, now, not knowing why other than the fact she loves me, will simply allow me whenever i want after I make her c*m, to just WILLINGLY AND NONCHALANTYLY tell her I will bust a massive load on her wh0re face and she just says "yesss baby". I even tell her how much of my wh00re she is and that I just humiliated and degraded her again and ask if she likes it and she says yes

She never wanted it in her angus ever but eventually after 2 years of our marriage, one night I just told her to "stop it and cut it out" and DISALLOWED her from pushing my cawk away, and she accepted it in her angus. When i was in there, I felt good, yet kind of bad also because thats the last thing she had that was HERS and she didnt give to me, but then I also got angry that she thouhght she could keep it from me, and then I told her I would fuking destroy her angus for not having given it sooner and her first time in the anugs I pounded her angus so fuking hard and yet she knew that it was over, that she was defeated, so she just took it and asked if shes being a good b!tch and wh0re for me and I said she is and told her how she likes getting her angus fuked and she said she needs to get used to it and take it more.

so knowing that men understand the gravity of how shameful and terrible it is to be on the receving end and how humiliating it is to not only get fuked and be submissive and take it, but to just accept it for a lifetime and every single night know that the man you are eating with at the restaurant will in an hour have his entire content of his balls unloaded on her face and shes at a point where she doesnt even try to fight it, or say no, or clean it up, but instead leaves it there, and even calls herself bad names like sloot and wh0re so that you dont have to.

Is this the POWER OF LOVE? I cannot imagine my wife doing anything like this other than she truly loves me so much and wants children with me. I honestly once asked what she would do if I cheated on her and left her and she straight up said she would fuking tie me up and cut my balls and dik off, feed it to me, and slit my throat and murder me. Its shocking because on one hand she can kill me and take my masculinity away and on the other hand she accepts the life of a person who every day submits and takes it bent over in her poosy and constantly deals with skin with flaky white stuff on her and her face because shes constantly gettting nutted on. She even cannot go without jizz. We were guests at my cousins house, couldnt make noise. I was horny and I jerked off and I said I have no place to nut and make a mess, so she just said I should nut on her stomach and tits and I did that. She literally lives the life of a person that always is the one getting nutted on. Imagine being a guy and living a life daily where ur male roommate nuts on u constantly every day for years and decades... you'd go crazy if you didnt end up just loving him and having him be your eternal partner. We need to appreciate women more because what they do for us, being our sloots and wh0res and taking gallons of our jizz on themselves over a lifetime, is just incredible and amazing.

I still am amazed when I think about the first time I took my wife angus virginity and that was the night where i completely captured and took over her body, heart, mind, and soul. She was so fragile in that moment, like she realized that now shes completely mine. that I own her, that she better not do anything dumb otherwise she would be all alone,have nothing,have to let other guys date and fuk her, meanwhile, anytime she thought of me or saw me anywhere we would make eye contact and she would have to look down in shame or be angry that my cawk was destroying her angus.. This is why she obeys me so that for life, she gets to have her man and show everyone the marriage is good and pay for it with cawk buried in her angus and jizz usually landing in her eyes while I have taught her to accept it and just deal with the itchiness and redness. it makes me feel good to have power over her.

She also pays me back by fuking pissing in my mouth and making me drink it whenever she wants but thats another story. She has also conditioned me to be a little toilet for her so that even in bed she'll wake up and piss in my mouth and make me drink it. I love her though
    Posts recently but too lazy to update AVI and stats from July 2013 crew

playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wall of text...

Did not read.
    Try men

Cliffs:
    - OP's wife pisses in his mouth whenever she wants and in return he can take her in her ass, yet he thinks he's in "control".
    - OP=cuck
    Last edited by playerofwar; 02-28-2020 at 01:41 AM.

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did not read a single fukin word.
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolbones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best trolls keep it short and sweet. You should take lessons from GMiscer.
    Race: White

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Originally Posted by coolbones View Post
    of clifffs
    men know getting fuked is bad and humilaiting.
    when men are ra8ed in jail its terrible
    women deal with this all the time and married women accept their fate as eternal sukers of cawk, swallowers of jizz, takes of cawk in their angus and moan loud and almost cry
    they completely become submissive to their man and accept their fate as the dominated human and become extremely emotionally attached and will do anything especially sexually to keep that bond and have kids hopefully
    they are strong because what men know is very bad aka getting fuked, women make part of their live and turn humiliation and degradation into acts of love and kindness and passion. they kneel down, close their eyes in peace, open their mouths, and accept a massive load of jizz on their faces and mouths daily and accept it.

Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000) Agent456 is just really nice. (+1000)
    because of biology phaggot

Physicist in the Gym HerrPeterson's Avatar
    HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *chants* ALL SEX IS RAPE! *chants*
    *Anti-Feminism Crew*
    *Fake Teds Crew*
    *Toxic Masculinity Crew*
    *In Arnold We Trust Crew*

MAGA

"Phuck physics. Get biceps." - Albert Einstein

Originally Posted by Agent456 View Post
    because of biology phaggot
    hey you cant say that word since gay marriage was lagaelized

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MotorcycleBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    hey you cant say that word since gay marriage was lagaelized
    But that's how it goes. If you aren't a strictly lesbian girl you have to deal with the fact that it's your nature to get drilled. It's not like they aren't enjoy getting the the D in various holes (if it's a Chad D, that is).
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE ** (GSX-R1000)

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ (Rose Xeon RS-3100 Di2)

**Shotokan Karate Crew**

Originally Posted by MotorcycleBrah View Post
    But that's how it goes. If you aren't a strictly lesbian girl you have to deal with the fact that it's your nature to get drilled. It's not like they aren't enjoy getting the the D in various holes (if it's a Chad D, that is).
    yea but my wife is so far beyond sex for fun now. shes a wife now and realizes her place now every night will be to get fuked. but each session of fuking puts her more and more underneath me as a human and more obedient and vulnerable to me emotionally than before. its like letting someone stab u and then daily stab u a bit more and more while healing u at the same time. they have to trust and accept u. if u leave them life ends because they gave up so much to u and now u left them with nothing

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Over-thinking it.
    Did not read past first line.
    No wonder you're red.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz
    Did not read after title, but...

i get fukked and let me tell you, getting fukked is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any gender. I for 1 am a great person, have great orgasms, and i take care of the one man that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, fukked orgasms are one of the best orgasms you can have. sometimes they can be really intense, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will bang you how ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great orgasms, lots of orgasms and a orgasms that we all love and get off on. Men only have 1. get fukked op get fukked.

MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadFury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coolbones View Post
    GMiscer got ethered last night though, shadow of his former self.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000) HannoCometh is a complete loser! (-2000)

Cool

Sex
    Lex
    Lex Luthor
    Armageddon
    9/11
    Supernova

You may have a good point here, OP.
    ##Only enemies of progress, enemies of science, feminazis and jealous bishes accuse me of "using steroids".##

Extraterrestrials arrive on Earth in 2021 and insist they received powerful signals from Earth circa 260,000 years ago.

*Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #ThirdWorldWarCrew

didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Law of nature
    Cured from yellow fever crew

Cured from taylor swift fever crew

Cat has bigger social life then me crew

Agar.io misc crew : Parrotbrah

Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Over-thinking it.
    Did not read past first line.
    No wonder you're red.
    im red because i had 10,000 reps and for talking chit to a dumb h03, mods got butthurt and whiteknighted them and mod negged me to oblivion so who cares its a fuking forum filled with mostly losers. i used to post here and still somtimes too because i miss the days of talking about gym and when zyzz and other miscers were around posting hilarious shenanigans and having memes before it was a thing

KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many of them have not accepted it thats why there is so much resentment in many females.
    "I yam what I yam" - Popeye the sailor

Originally Posted by KirkMcquest View Post
    Many of them have not accepted it thats why there is so much resentment in many females.
    This is why the crazy fat feminists of today are feminists. I truly believe it is this fact that they wake up to daily, that men can shape them into cute littley things that they can manipulate and fuked that makes them believe the world is against them.

Young teens do just want to fuk girls, but older guys with experience want a woman, a true woman whos confident and can make him his little bitch if she wants as well but is confident with herself and lets him fuk her and shows him she likes it because she loves him and he loves her and accepts her role and is happy so long as its equal, fair, loving, and most of all, respectful.

In porn, a couple with an uglier woman almost always tends to be the one doing extra nasty chit and the guy can get away with it. beautiful couples almost always are more fair.

The women who are crazy feminists for example and especially paradoxically hate when men say they wouldnt fuk her, are the ones that are crazies. They want to say they are intelligent and smart enough to know that they wont let a man manipulate and fuk them, yet their sexuality betrays them and tells them "you must go and get fuked"

The fact is this is how we reproduce. And women have it good. They have more nerves and sex for them is literally an entire dimension greater than what men have. Women can form strong bonds when getting fuked. Many women today opt to have one man they love rather than the random sex that was popular the past 2-3 decades. A woman that accepts her role as the "Fukee" aka the receiver of the cawk or the one that gets fuked, and is comfortable and ok with it, and knows that she ISNT just all about getting fuked and is so much more, and also sees her man as more than just a provider or money, is happy. She lives life to live and be happy and suceed and for her, a man is her partner to enjoy life with. Sex happens when they had an amazing day and night and they dont force it. Feminists still think that any form of them taking dick is rape. Yet they can turn around and take a strap on and fuk a gay dude in the ass and then feel all powerful and amazing that they are destroying a man in the way they think men "destroy" women.

Truth is, women get even more closer to men when we fuk them rather than resent us, even if we fuk their angus or mouth. They deep down know we do this kind of sort of degrading chit that also degrades us in a way as well because we absolutely need each other to survive and be happy and feel good. dicks and pussies look weird or can smell weird, yet we still need it. Women put up with getting fuked but they also get their anugs and poosies licked too. My wife takes it in the angus sometimes and its up to her if i can or not. If she really had an amazing time with me, and we are in an amazing place she couldnt dream of knowing about or going, and had amazing food and isnt hungry, drank a little bit, I will absolutely ask her if shes ready or willing to take it in the angus, she will tell me how she doesnt want it in the sweet way which is letting me know "omg i kinda dont but we had such an amazing time, i will just cutely say no in a way so you know that its really a yes, and i want my ass fuked and to feel some pain and domination, because i love you and the amazing time you gave me i want to pay you back by letting u have my angus and show you that you own me now and that it feels good to me to be a giver, and even if my brother walked in right now with ur cawk in my angus, i would just tell him wtf and leave because if he loves me he will accept i am an independeant woman and was born this way and im not a man and this makes me feel good, and giving my angus which i rearely do to my husband is amazing because its so primal and private and intimate and only he can have me and no one else, and taking pressure and pain in my angus while he feels the joy makes me closer to my man in ways i cannot even explain"

women and men are like two puzzle pieces that stick together, one might think he dominates, but she dominated him long time ago by making him spend so much time and energy to get her. the more things she wants to do for him, the more things he has already done for her to make him get there

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Men and women fuk. Men fuk women. Women don't fuk men. The act of fuking someone is penetrating, dominance. If a woman is fuking a male then he is bending over being reamed by a strap-on, that's the only way it can happen.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Men and women fuk. Men fuk women. Women don't fuk men. The act of fuking someone is penetrating, dominance. If a woman is fuking a male then he is bending over being reamed by a strap-on, that's the only way it can happen.
    My wife has accepted it. She even sometimes comes home and for some reason i cant understand, is so happy in love with me and tells me she wants me to specifically just use her mouth tonight and cum on her face. I ask her if shes sure and she says yea, then she gets naked, I make her lie down, and I enjoy getting my balls fondled and sucked ALOT, even more than my cawk. I love making her suck my balls and let her know that by sucking my balls, Im not only teabagging her willingly and shes accepting it, but that shes making me make more cum and spread all my hot dirty nasty warm jizz on her face. Its gotten to the point where I tell her I will come two or three times. First one I will stop right before i fully nut so some nut comes out but I havent yet orgasmed so my brain is still super horny, except I get to look down at her with a clear horny mind and watch as my jizz is covering her mouth and nose and sometimes eye. I rub my balls and cock and sperm together on her face and tell her to lick while i slowly let out some more jizz while still not fully orgasming and watch as my cum lands, she has gone from 2 years ago hating it or wanting it off, to completly being still, smiling, and me telling her that shes my beatiful cum wh0re and that shes so "strong and brave" for accepting all this load on her face and trusting me. I ask her why or what part of my warm load covering her face withot her being able to wipe it off is that she likes a lot, and she just says she loves me and loves how warm and dirty it is and how I can make her like it otherwise I can leave her for someone else so its basically "insurance" for her to be an absolutely dirty wh0re for me so if i ever leave her or cheat on her she can be clear of being at fault and absolutely MURDER MY LIFE for betraying her. she basically pays insurance into our relationship by being a dirty whore, and occasionally gets reimbursements from me by getting to piss down my throat and make me drink it which I love. And finally my last jizz destroys her face and I tell her to rub it in slowly as I watch and tell her that as a woman she has to take humiliation and degradation every day, that I as a man dont have to do this, and ask her how she feels that its so one sided and I always make a nasty mess of her face, and she tells me it "feels so fuking good I cant explain it". Its to the point I want her to piss down my throat indefinitly because I feel like I owe her so fuking much for doing so much for me sexually its unreal.

DUDE AS A MAN EoR, how have women handled knowing they will be receiving ur semen on their face and mouth and must drink it or like it? Do they look like they are maybe having an existential crisis by accepting your nut?

katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10) katiekye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read your very long post

I think the problem is men like you that think of it that way and reduce it to something very weirdly perverted, like its not supposed to be degrading and can be great if you are not a psycho

ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletinAK2011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Penis envy is a real thing
    Drz400 crew
    Manlet crew
    SC to AK crew

EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000) EvanR127 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Take the sex out if it for a second.

Focus on “decisions”.

As a single young man with zero restraints. I have an endless amount of options and decisions that I can and have to make daily.

It’s absolutely freedom and it honestly sucks. I would die to be able to have structure. Someone with my good intentions at heart to make my decisions for me.

That is exactly what women get. If they pick the right man. They get to live a good life without having to make too many decisions. They are guided daily towards a great life.

This is why women are naturally so indecisive and want a confident man. The “where do you want to eat?” situation.

This is why woman get fuked. And I envy them to a degree.

TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMagician23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    imagine writing all of that and having not a single soul read a word of it. sorry, op

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of female behavior makes more sense once you recognize that their primal drive is to be impaled upon and filled with fluids shot out of an angry meat skewer belonging to a hairy monster twice their size that could just as easily decide to randomly kill them and there's nothing they can really do about it.
    "I will respond by saying that it is you who is the dumbass." - Wincel, 6/20/19

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didnt read

They decided to #metoo dat asssss

playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    A lot of female behavior makes more sense once you recognize that their primal drive is to be impaled upon and filled with fluids shot out of an angry meat skewer belonging to a hairy monster twice their size that could just as easily decide to randomly kill them and there's nothing they can really do about it.
    Such is the life of a woman.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did not read after title, but...

i get fukked and let me tell you, getting fukked is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any gender. I for 1 am a great person, have great orgasms, and i take care of the one man that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, fukked orgasms are one of the best orgasms you can have. sometimes they can be really intense, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will bang you how ever it is that you need. as long as you’re not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great orgasms, lots of orgasms and a orgasms that we all love and get off on. Men only have 1. get fukked op get fukked