Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need some advise - supplements

Hello all,

I am getting back into the gym serious after a few years of being off and gaining awful weight from 169lbs to 220lbs

Looking to build lean muscle

just wanted to know if I needed all this stuff, am I going overboard, or are some products not good to mix with each other

- Vega protein
    - Universal Creatine
    - Evolution Vitamine D3 & K2
    - Evolution Fish oil
    - Cell tech pre work out
    - Green tea extract
    - Cell tech BCAA

Thanks everyone!

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cell tech isn’t a pre-workout, you can ditch the BCAAs & Green tea extracts as both varying levels of useless. Just drink green tea.
    I’d have opted for a comprehensive multi but D3 is a key vitamin anyway so that’s ok.
    Fish oil, protein & creatine are ok.
    Strong & Unstable

Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fuego554 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Cell tech isn’t a pre-workout, you can ditch the BCAAs & Green tea extracts as both varying levels of useless. Just drink green tea.
    I’d have opted for a comprehensive multi but D3 is a key vitamin anyway so that’s ok.
    Fish oil, protein & creatine are ok.
    I forgot what about L-Glutamine... I find that most creatines and proteins conatin it.. is there any real point in buying that aswell?

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fuego554 View Post
    I forgot what about L-Glutamine... I find that most creatines and proteins conatin it.. is there any real point in buying that aswell?
    File it under useless as well. Its one of the most abundant aminos around so if you consume adequate protein already you're getting plenty. Cell-tech is a creatine + carbs basically, no sense taking it if you already have the monohydrate.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    File it under useless as well. Its one of the most abundant aminos around so if you consume adequate protein already you're getting plenty. Cell-tech is a creatine + carbs basically, no sense taking it if you already have the monohydrate.
    Thanks you two your the best!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fuego554 View Post
    nope
    ⭐ MauiAthletics.com ⭐

Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.