Shyvana is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Breast Augmentation - Pec Spasms when doing chest exercises

Hi there,

I was wondering if any of you ladies has had breast augmentation and/or knows about this..
    I had mine done a year ago and it took me quite some time to get back on track with my fitness routine...
    I'm basically back to my old routine now, except I can't seem to do anything that requires pec activation (like benching or even just DB skull crushers), because my chest muscle will cramp up if I do... Like really cramp up - so much so that I have to immediately stop whatever I was doing. It resolves right after that though...
    Anybody out there with similar issues?
    Appreciate the help

leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you under or over muscle?

nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shyvana View Post
    Hi there,

I was wondering if any of you ladies has had breast augmentation and/or knows about this..
    I had mine done a year ago and it took me quite some time to get back on track with my fitness routine...
    I'm basically back to my old routine now, except I can't seem to do anything that requires pec activation (like benching or even just DB skull crushers), because my chest muscle will cramp up if I do... Like really cramp up - so much so that I have to immediately stop whatever I was doing. It resolves right after that though...
    Anybody out there with similar issues?
    Appreciate the help
    Have you spoken to your surgeon about it? If they had to move the muscle to put the implant in that's going to affect things.
    "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt