Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Goldberg!!!!!

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    R.I.P. fiend. never the same again.

follow the dollars. Goldberg's a draw.
    I am not a Fiend fan, never a fan of Bray back then, but I admit the buildup for Fiend was great. And how he approaches his feud(Firefly Fun House).

I was ok with him being unstoppable until WM, where Reigns will challenge him(unstoppable force vs immovable object). But now, so easily dispatched. lol. With Mania so close, and Fiend losing, his match at WM(rumored to be Cena) will not be as exciting cuz he already lost anyway. Unless he wins the title back at EC.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fukk yes! Goldberg beat jelly jugs!
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Fukk yes! Goldberg beat jelly jugs!
    LOL! Fiend looks intimidating and cool during his entrance. Then he removes his jacket...
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000) andrewwkdude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    LOL! Fiend looks intimidating and cool during his entrance. Then he removes his jacket...
    the skinny jeans and the huge belly is a terrible look.

Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    I am not a Fiend fan, never a fan of Bray back then, but I admit the buildup for Fiend was great. And how he approaches his feud(Firefly Fun House).

I was ok with him being unstoppable until WM, where Reigns will challenge him(unstoppable force vs immovable object). But now, so easily dispatched. lol. With Mania so close, and Fiend losing, his match at WM(rumored to be Cena) will not be as exciting cuz he already lost anyway. Unless he wins the title back at EC.
    I think it will actually be Cena vs Goldberg at mania for the title. srs

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bwallace189 View Post
    I think it will actually be Cena vs Goldberg at mania for the title. srs

Ew

Yay, both wwe titles are part timers! What sucks more is that its now less likely that wwe puts both on full timers at wrestlemania, meaning we will probably still have 1 part timer post em holding a championship on their couch
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    woke up.
    checked twitter.
    oh why is goldberg trending?

I hate to be one of those "saw the results online and decided not to bother watching" guys but ...

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    woke up.
    checked twitter.

I hate to be one of those "saw the results online and decided not to bother watching" guys but ...
    why? because there weren't enough women's matches on the card?
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    nah just...
    and i'll acknowledge upfront that i hate it when people don't watch the show but just read the results and go "that's ****, glad I didn't watch" when it might actually have been a good show and a good match and "this guy beat that guy" doesn't tell the whole story.
    But doing this whole thing with the Fiend... Seth can't stop him in a cell. Bryan can't stop him with a strap. Miz can't... well Miz was also involved for a while. Et cetera. But a 61 year old in and out of retirement can crush him within seconds? COME ON MAN you guys are the ones complaining about WWE not making any new stars.

NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nah just...
    and i'll acknowledge upfront that i hate it when people don't watch the show but just read the results and go "that's ****, glad I didn't watch" when it might actually have been a good show and a good match and "this guy beat that guy" doesn't tell the whole story.
    But doing this whole thing with the Fiend... Seth can't stop him in a cell. Bryan can't stop him with a strap. Miz can't... well Miz was also involved for a while. Et cetera. But a 61 year old in and out of retirement can crush him within seconds? COME ON MAN you guys are the ones complaining about WWE not making any new stars.
    doesnt matter how good a match was, if the ending sucks, thats what they will remember.

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nah just...
    wwe can't make new stars because they can't make new stars. they need stars to sell their biggest ppv of the year. they put the strap on one of the top 5 biggest stars who they can get to agree to do a match here and there. what's the problem? you never seemed like the smartest guy in the world but if you don't understand the logic here, you're dumber than i thought you were.

top 6 biggest names who can theoretically work a match- lesnar, goldberg, taker, cena, hhh, edge. all of them will be in matches and now i feel like a jerkoff for making the 'worst wrestlemania ever' thread. this has potential to be a huge wrestlemania.

and a MAJOR part of that is because roman-the fiend(two guys who regular folk see on 7-11 cups and think 'who the fuk are these idiots?') won't be main eventing.

wrestlemania will either finish with a goldberg match or a lesnar match. if wwe can't make a new star, i'm glad they can at least understand that they need an actual fuking star to sell a ppv to people who arent cucks like some of the people here that wouldnt mind if alexa bliss vs nikki cross was the main event.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at building up the Fiend like that just to lose in some **** show in the middle east to some washed up 61 year old has been. No wonder WWE wrestling sucks. Just let it die already.

NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wwe can't make new stars because they can't make new stars. they need stars to sell their biggest ppv of the year. they put the strap on one of the top 5 biggest stars who they can get to agree to do a match here and there. what's the problem? you never seemed like the smartest guy in the world but if you don't understand the logic here, you're dumber than i thought you were.

top 6 biggest names who can theoretically work a match- lesnar, goldberg, taker, cena, hhh, edge. all of them will be in matches and now i feel like a jerkoff for making the 'worst wrestlemania ever' thread. this has potential to be a huge wrestlemania.

and a MAJOR part of that is because roman-the fiend(two guys who regular folk see on 7-11 cups and think 'who the fuk are these idiots?') won't be main eventing.

wrestlemania will either finish with a goldberg match or a lesnar match. if wwe can't make a new star, i'm glad they can at least understand that they need an actual fuking star to sell a ppv to people who arent cucks like some of the people here that wouldnt mind if alexa bliss vs nikki cross was the main event.
    well you can keep your part timers.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The WWE can’t create new stars because they don’t know how to book anymore, everything is done haphazardly and without thought because they have no respect for the intelligence of their fans.

Whatever you think of The Fiend they invested a lot of time into his character and building him into an unbeatable monster. They throw that away to put the title on a part timer (in his mid 50s) on a throw away Saudi Arabia show with no real storyline build up by squashing him.

Now instead of an interesting character people were curious to see how he would finally be beat, he’s just a fat jobber again. Any money they could have made off of his new character is gone now.

Now matter how much money they have they’re eventually not going to be able to go back to the guys who were incredibly popular in the 90’s.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe wait to see what they do with Goldberg as champ before outrage.

I’m sure brays career is done like KO look where he is now no doubt his loss to Goldberg ruined him beyond repair.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Ham and Slam Crew
    Caterpillar crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Otis and Mandy Rose crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Maybe wait to see what they do with Goldberg as champ before outrage.

I’m sure brays career is done like KO look where he is now no doubt his loss to Goldberg ruined him beyond repair.
    Goldberg is a part timer and he’s going to lose the title to Roman Reigns at WM because Vince thinks that match will sell more ppvs. That’s what the insiders reported when they said this was possible.

And KO went from one of the best angles of the year to being squashed by Goldberg to being the third match at WM, and then he was in the mid card for years. And let’s be real he’s nowhere near being a legitimate star or main event level guy. Nobody is clamoring to see him yap at Brock’s ankles and get smacked down again.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    we did it baby!

we universal champion now!
    /cringe
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    The WWE can’t create new stars because they don’t know how to book anymore, everything is done haphazardly and without thought because they have no respect for the intelligence of their fans.
    90% of the problem is the push for liberalism and egalitarianism in line with the cultural push from the usual suspects.
    Liberalism has meant more people are getting into the business than ever before. Unfortunately, just noone anyone gives a shytt about.
    Last edited by Evil_D; 02-27-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Respect. Srs.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

you never seemed like the smartest guy in the world but if you don't understand the logic here, you're dumber than i thought you were.
    i mean i completed tertiary education at 17, retired in my early 40s and now just chill out in an idyllic location growing strawberries and putting out water for the snakes and lizards with hardly a care in the world while beautiful women send me money every day but yeah I'm kinda dumb bro thanks for putting up with my dumbness you guys are very kind to tolerate me. lol

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nah just...
    I loved it. The whole show was great. People have valid points but i just watch for fun. Maybe i will stop when they dont make new stars as people say... but it doesnt really affect me much. It is what it is. I wont over analyze fake fighting.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    I loved it. The whole show was great. People have valid points but i just watch for fun. Maybe i will stop when they dont make new stars as people say... but it doesnt really affect me much. It is what it is. I wont over analyze fake fighting.
    I'll probably watch it then based on your review. I got plenty of time to kill lol

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    woke up.
    checked twitter.

Stick to wimmenz wrestling ya lickle kun'.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on 2nd or 3rd Bray Wyatt repackage.

Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post

Whatever you think of The Fiend they invested a lot of time into his character and building him into an unbeatable monster. They throw that away to put the title on a part timer (in his mid 50s) on a throw away Saudi Arabia show with no real storyline build up by squashing him.

Now instead of an interesting character people were curious to see how he would finally be beat, he’s just a fat jobber again. Any money they could have made off of his new character is gone now.

Now matter how much money they have they’re eventually not going to be able to go back to the guys who were incredibly popular in the 90’s.
    WWE can't create new stars because Kayfabe is dead.

We will never see another era of superstars like Goldberg, Hogan, Austin, The Rock, etc. etc. ever again. It's not possible.

53 year old Goldberg has more star power in his pinky than the entire current WWE Roster. And that's a huge problem.
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Decent show overall.

-The stage and opening pyro was awesome.

-Undertaker winning the ever so prestigious Tuwaiq trophy only to leave it there lol. Always great to see Undertaker.

-Brock Lesnar squashing Ricochet was expected obviously.

-Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin in the steel cage was alright. I've enjoyed their long feud since it started in October 2019.

-Goldberg winning his second Universal Championship was cool and the right move. I would prefer Goldberg vs. John Cena at WrestleMania but would be fine with him facing Roman.

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Good Brothers v Vikings was trash. Just a bad match. Putting Truth over Lashley was stupid, I would have rather seen Bobby v AJ at the end. Watching Taker beat AJ was to be expected.

Miz and Morrison deserve the belt, it was a good match. New Day is soon to be Dudley number of champ reigns anyway. It is a given. They have a good gimmick and entertain well.

Rollins and Murphy winning was no surprise at all. Mansoor winning was a nice touch, not a bad match and Zigs can put others over.

Lesnar v Ric was an abomination. I know Hayman likes him and everything but the matchup was just stupid.

Goldberg shouldn't have won. I think Bray should have won. I mean if Bill wants to come out and squash match Ziggler and company, fine. I am okay with him doing that. But what the hell? Let the new talent besides Seth truly go over.
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran*
    *St. L Cardinals, St. L Blues, KC Chiefs*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ those cowards Goldberg and Lesnar dodging Mansoor. Paper champs.