Thread: Cut or bulk

BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cut or bulk

I just need help. I am lost and confused. I want to gain muscle mass but also think I’m over weight. I just need veteran advice.

If it’s bulk I know what to do. If it’s cut I need to know what’s the best method for quicker (not fast) results.

I don’t know how to post pics so I added them to my gallery and labeled them 235

I’m pretty sure it’s cut.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are in a good spot to cut. Bodybuilding is an illusion. If you want to look like you gained 10 pounds of muscle, drop 10 pounds of fat. You could probably drop to 215 and look a lot bigger than you are at 235.

Key thing is to do it sensibly and not lose all your muscle on the way there.
    IG @ JustShaneinGa
    MFP @ dvldwninga

BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    You are in a good spot to cut. Bodybuilding is an illusion. If you want to look like you gained 10 pounds of muscle, drop 10 pounds of fat. You could probably drop to 215 and look a lot bigger than you are at 235.

Key thing is to do it sensibly and not lose all your muscle on the way there.
    Thank you. So I’m using the my fitness pal app. I’m trying to keep protein around 200g and lowering other things. For 220 it’s telling me 2400 calories. Sound about right?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would lower the body fat as much as you can and build up from a lean body.
    Remember you are training to gain pure muscle not body weight.
    This can be a long process that requires patients and discipline.
    If you gain for example six pounds(pure muscle) in a year that would be considered good.
    You need to find an accurate way to measure your BF.
    Pictures can help so you can see progress month to month.
    Dont expect a drastic improvement but a slow steady increase in muscle.
    Along with diet intense training with rest and recovery are needed.
    Do some research on your your own.