Closed Thread
    LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000)

Exclamation [HELP] When should I drink water after Cardio from Gym?

I'm 14 and my weight is 143 lbs [64 kg]. My BMI is normal 21.6

My BMR [Basic Metabolic Rate] is 2,364 kcal.

I'm really discipline about my diet and I don't eat any junk food or any fattening fat like those fat obese guys do.

I eat only about 1450 colories everyday with no cheat day for 2 months now.

So basically, in gym I usually do 45 minutes of Cardio and burn about 400+ Colories on treadmill and some other cardio exercises.

My question is that when should I drink water after I do my workouts and cardio after I get back home.

Whenever I come back home from gym and when I check my weight on the weight machine. I lose about 800 grams [1.7 lbs].

I'm really thirsty that time. I am worried that if I drink water after I come back from gym, my weight will increase.

What is the best time to drink water?

Note: I'm on a weight loss goal, so please help me out.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Drink when thirsty

And quit asking about weigh loss. Read the under 18s sticky thread.