BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face I want the MMA physique 6pack

The beach body 6pack is alright,

But how do I build a MMA 6pack. That McGregor etc has. Without any fighting or sparring

I want to look like I can fight, and indimidate people, I don't want the 6pack that Chinese chul son has or any other bodybuilder has. Bodybuilders look to soft imo even tho they have 24inch arms.
    Last edited by BigDaddyBlues; 02-25-2020 at 01:09 AM.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MMA fighters spend hours in the gym each day.

To look like an MMA fighter, spend hours in the gym each day.

There are no shortcuts.

You want to look tough without being tough, that is your issue.

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    First of all, I am a fast reader and I thought your name is BigDaddyIssues. That would have explained a lot.

1. McGregor doesn't have much of a six pack. He has it during weight-ins mostly. Look at the photos!

2. So you want to look like a fighter, but you don't want to fight or spar. That's legit!

3. Do you know how a fighter should look? You realize there are many types of fighters' bodies? From Ryan Hall to Hector Lombard. From Luis Pena to Roy Nelson.

4. People aren't intimidated by six packs. Probably Justin Bieber has 6 packs. People are intimidated by size. On a street, people would be much more intimidated by that Chul Son than by Ryan Hall. Even though Ryan Hall beats him.
    People would be more intimidated by Brandon Curry than by Demian Maia or Carlos Condit. Even though both would destroy him in a fight.

5. Maybe some tatoos would help. A lion on your back. Or another animal that inspires power. Tiger, bear. Never a rodent. Rodents are weaker. Maybe a dragon. Maybe all of them. Do the Jungle book. Together with a "thug life" tattoo. Or a "only god can judge me". "Knowledge is power". Some **** like that! Many accessories. Wear fur! Anus bleach might help. Not for you, but maybe someday you'll meet a guy without six pack who did a lot of boxing in his days and he might want to have a little fun after the beating. #nobrownring

Trolling these days - this is how it works?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1598258191
    You would be #1 on my Myspace top 8 back when it was a thing about two centuries ago.

BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigDaddyBlues has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    First of all, I am a fast reader and I thought your name is BigDaddyIssues. That would have explained a lot.

Trolling these days - this is how it works?
    [/url]
    I don't see why you have to get mad? I'm not critiqueing your bodybuilder physique in specific. I don't want the bloated muscles I think it looks terrible. I want the strong / lean God damn chimpansee MMA mode physique . That looks like he can bruce lee jab you and you wouldnt know what happened.

Everybody has different prefrences on looks. Not trolling in the slightest, some people actually dont want to look like a big square house with monster legs.

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    MMA fighters spend hours in the gym each day.

To look like an MMA fighter, spend hours in the gym each day.

There are no shortcuts.

You want to look tough without being tough, that is your issue.
    I never fight back cause I would seriously injure the other person if I did. I've fallen down a 30meter moutain and not a scratch, it was my wake up call that I'm pretty much indestructable and incredibly dense bones.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddyBlues View Post
    I never fight back cause I would seriously injure the other person if I did. I've fallen down a 30meter moutain and not a scratch, it was my wake up call that I'm pretty much indestructable and incredibly dense bones.
    You have quite the ego, it will likely get checked at some point and you will realize how foolish you are.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

this is what I managed to achieve last year in 8months. Aiming for the MMA physique ofcourse. so how close was I???
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    You have quite the ego, it will likely get checked at some point and you will realize how foolish you are.
    I can't get hurt physicly, so what do I need to worry about? I've been in multiple beatings where I gotten ganged up on, sure I cant fight back (never learned), but I always walk out of there unscraped. My skull is thick like the Krakens skin unpenetrable by human-made spears. Not joking.
    Last edited by BigDaddyBlues; 02-25-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you’re located in FL hmu g
    We can spar and get you that 6 pack !!
    I would also love to see if the indestructible god can get knocked out
    Based god can fuk my btch

Originally Posted by Tyler201 View Post
    If you’re located in FL hmu g
    We can spar and get you that 6 pack !!
    I would also love to see if the indestructible god can get knocked out
    read my first post please. I'm looking to build the perfect monkey-armed MMA physique without fighting. And for now I havent gotten any single suggestion as for excercises to do.
    If this is the famous bodybuilder forum I've heard you are, I'm not impressed. I left /fit/ for this cause I hoped it would be better here, but it's as much ****posting here by you people.

Don't question me and just give me my excercises that I need.
    Last edited by BigDaddyBlues; 02-25-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi. CrossFit abs are great but does anyone know how I can get falling down a mountain abs without falling down a mountain? I'm willing to fall down stairs but that's it.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forget exercises, cutting + dehydration to make weight, plus anavar.

Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't question me and just give me my excercises that I need.
    This isn’t a business where we have to abide by specific rules as to how we respond to you dumbfuk.

I’m so thankful you decided to leave a forum to come to this forum. Really means a lot to me. Sorry for my disrespect you non pain receptive god king.

Learn how to fukking Google you dunce. You certainly got the monkey part down for your goals.

In on falling down a mountain equals “you’ll hurt someone bad” thread
    Based god can fuk my btch

davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000)

TRT "therapy"

Unfortunately, you're going to require TNT "therapy." It's rampant and widespread in MMA.

I want slightly in between FW and LW McGregor bodyfat, but bigger arms by 10%, and 15% better legs.

The rest looks like **** to me if I'm allowed to be completely honest. I don't care if they can beat or out lift McGregor or if they have bigger pecs. He has the superior physique,

even the ifbb men's physique looks rediculous to me.
    Last edited by BigDaddyBlues; 02-26-2020 at 01:21 AM.

you seem to forget that the perfect beach body is suppose to be a person that looks like doesn't try hard, has a nice but not to much muscles, and has extremely low bodyfat.

The public is catching up what the ifbb men's physique are doing to look that way,

In a few years time they will be the laughing stock. (if they aren't already) just like how people shake their heads at bodybuilders who doesn't know when to stop.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what's an MMA physique?

it literally ranges from somebody who gets extremely shredded at weigh-ins like TJ Dillashaw or somebody who looks like he sits on the couch and eats twinkies all day like Mark Hunt.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is what I managed to achieve last year in 8months. Aiming for the MMA physique ofcourse. so how close was I???
    With arms smaller than most persons wrists I wouldnt worry about hurting people too bad in a real fight. You are really, really skinny. That isnt the same as a MMA build.