CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stronglifts 5x5 question

I don't readily have the days mwf, or stw, etc. available. Is it ok to workout 3 days in a row if that's all I have available that week or do these workouts need to be spaced out with a day in between? For instance, this week I only have Monday, Tuesday, and Friday night to workout so I just want to make sure that it will not hurt my program. Thanks!

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If that's all you've got... That's all you've got!
    Monday and Tuesday next to each other will definitely be suboptimal and when the going gets heavy Tuesday may be unpleasant, but if that's what you can do, then you might have to accept it's not ideal and tough it out.

BTW.. I'm a fan of Stronglifts (have run it from empty bar on a couple of occasions to return from a layoff), but if your avatar is you and current, not sure if it's going to have the volume you need as a non beginner
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(

CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCtheBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    If that's all you've got... That's all you've got!
    Monday and Tuesday next to each other will definitely be suboptimal and when the going gets heavy Tuesday may be unpleasant, but if that's what you can do, then you might have to accept it's not ideal and tough it out.

BTW.. I'm a fan of Stronglifts (have run it from empty bar on a couple of occasions to return from a layoff), but if your avatar is you and current, not sure if it's going to have the volume you need as a non beginner
    What would you recommend? I am in the police academy so 3-5 days a week we run, do kettlebells, goofy circuit workouts, etc. depending on a day so I wasn't sure If It was too much volume! I open to suggestions though. I was doing PPL but I wanted to focus more on some big lifts -- or so I thought. Im up for anything though.

BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CCtheBEAST View Post
    What would you recommend? I am in the police academy so 3-5 days a week we run, do kettlebells, goofy circuit workouts, etc. depending on a day so I wasn't sure If It was too much volume! I open to suggestions though. I was doing PPL but I wanted to focus more on some big lifts -- or so I thought. Im up for anything though.
    Do SL 3 days a week in a row but do it in a heavy/light/medium fashion.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CCtheBEAST View Post
    OK, some very specific advice then. Often when someone says "read this book" I think yeah yeah just cut the cr*p and give the answer instead, but I'm going to suggest you read 2 books -- ok stay with me here, these are absolutely exactly what you need, I mean everything you need for your specific situation

1 book is fitness and conditioning (book 2) the other is weights (book 1) . Oddly I recommend reading the second book first

https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Barb.../dp/1537710443

https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Barb.../dp/B01G195QU2

If you get kindle version I think you get s big discount on the second one you buy (because they are a pair)

Tactical barbell is written for people exactly like you, with your strength and fitness needs for your job
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(