immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000)

Immuno Got Fat - Time to Get Back to Work

Well, it's been a while; I really didn't think anything could stand in my way of obtaining a impressive physique by now. The phrase "life happens" comes to mind.

Below is a photo of me after I lost a bundle of fat back around 2008 before I started to slowly add muscle. To be honest, I'd love to be back at that point right now. Right now I probably have the same amount of muscle, but am sitting at 212.4 lbs. In the photo, I think I'm around 165 lbs. Yes, it's bad.

I also sold all of my weights a number of years ago since I had a gym membership and didn't need them. Yea, seriously regretting that decision, as I literally have a bench and two 10 lb dumbbells to my name right now. Where on earth to find dumbbells? If anyone has a source which isn't sold out, I'd be grateful.

I've started to get fairly good conditioning in with a db/bodyweight routine and already have a treadmill with an exercise bike due to be delivered today. Cardio equipment is taken care of, but man I need db's..

And of course food.. If anyone has a diet plan which is uber simple, I'd be interested and also grateful. Need to find a plan which I can prep very very fast. Taste does not matter to me.

Literally starting from scratch again here. I've done it before, and can do it again. The nice thing this time, is that instead of just burning all of the fat off with biking as I did last time, I can leverage a lot of that excess (seriously excess) energy into muscle as well.