Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LordMU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    I'm between jobs right now trying to deicde what to do - go back to school and get my masters, or I've even considering streaming on Twitch.

But, in the past, I worked for a long time in the dietary supplement industry doing just about every type of job for them under the sun.

No clue. What's yours?
    fair enough, what are your top 3 pieces of advice for young miscers?
    6'2,190,10%
    Goals: B-315 S-405 D-500

♚Positivity crew ♚

♚ Daily Meditation crew ♚

JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is iT a job being a mod/admin ? Because you mentioned you speak professionaly to other mods.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can’t find my tape measure.
    I love eggs.

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LordMU View Post
    fair enough, what are your top 3 pieces of advice for young miscers?
    1. Check your state laws. If your state seals your criminal record by the time you get 18, committee as many crimes as possible (I mean, within reason, don't go out and murder people). Then once you turn 18, all that stuff disappears off your record. So get it out of your system while you can.
    2. Don't use AAS. Your testosterone/GH/IGF-1, etc are sky high when you're a young man. You don't need to use that boost to get to where you're going. It's potentially very unhealthy for the brain, altering hormone pathways along with other neurological effects. If none of that bothers you, keep in mind that a great majority of AAS convert to estrogen and estrogen closes the growth plates in your legs so you won't grow any taller. You can continue to grow in height to around 27 years old.
    3. I struggled with this one. There so many important pieces of advise to give to young people, but I decided on this: have as much sex as possible with as many partners as possible (wear protection my brothers!) and enjoy it while you're young. That's one thing I regret not doing.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JaySultan View Post
    Is iT a job being a mod/admin ? Because you mentioned you speak professionaly to other mods.
    All moderators are volunteers here, so it's not a job. At one time I was the administrator of the forum and had control over a lot that kind of stuff, but I had to give up my powers. There's not much IT/tech stuff though. It's mainly just using the vBulletin interface.

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Can’t find my tape measure.
    Excuses excuss. Use a compass.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.

twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    completely random and trivial questions
    The lower left part of my neck has been really sore for 4 weeks now, initially I could barely turn my head, now it's mostly just a real tight/sore burn when I'm lifting stuff at work, what's your expert advice dr?

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have an extreme bite, probably the most powerful bite of any human on the planet. I have cracked numerous teeth due to clenching, how do I calm the fuk down and relax my jaw?

I bite through retainers.
    It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions. ― Gordon B. Hinckley

Originally Posted by twiceasnice View Post
    The lower left part of my neck has been really sore for 4 weeks now, initially I could barely turn my head, now it's mostly just a real tight/sore burn when I'm lifting stuff at work, what's your expert advice dr?
    Well, the neck is not a joint, but I highly recommend a supplement for joint that has the proper doses of joint healing, pain reducing properties and that is Labrada Elastijoin

I would also recommend checking out the Bob and Brad YouTube channel. They are both professional physical therapists and have great videos on rehabing yourself.

We also have a great section here called Injury Recovery And Prevention
    and I'm sure some more knowledgeable people can help you out in there.

In the meantime, I would probably take some aspirin and see if you can work through it w/o straining your neck or doing any exercises involving it.

Originally Posted by gwem32170191 View Post
    I have an extreme bite, probably the most powerful bite of any human on the planet. I have cracked numerous teeth due to clenching, how do I calm the fuk down and relax my jaw?

I bite through retainers.

I have not heard of this. You've talked to a dentist, I assume?

Off to eat cakes made in a pan. Bbl. Feel free to keep posting.

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have not heard of this. You've talked to a dentist, I assume?
    Yeah the dentist didn't know so they told me to get a sleep study done. I am constantly clenching even when awake though, have to be aware of it and stretch out my jaw otherwise my teeth hurt after a day.
    It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions. ― Gordon B. Hinckley

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you think is the most important behavior for humans to participate in? On the individual level, or aggregate level.
    Preferred Pronoun: Utility Helicopter

cVc (OIF and OEF): *Retired*

Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which bear is best

kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do I do if I have the upper body but the not the lower body?
    High energy poster

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to be a mod here. Will the forum stay around long enough for me to?

Originally Posted by gwem32170191 View Post
    Yeah the dentist didn't know so they told me to get a sleep study done. I am constantly clenching even when awake though, have to be aware of it and stretch out my jaw otherwise my teeth hurt after a day.
    Do you have TMJ?

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    What do you think is the most important behavior for humans to participate in? On the individual level, or aggregate level.
    Helping to feed the poor, support unionization, vote Democrat and become a student of history. History is cyclical. The same things happen time after time after time, and if you know history, you can predict the future. Generations forget the horrors that came before them, the reasons to go to war, wipe out civiizations, colonize, etc. Become class conscious and listen to Marx.

Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Which bear is best

Does the red panda count as a bear?

Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    What do I do if I have the upper body but the not the lower body?
    Start working the lower body. Simple.

SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapKing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Complete the analogy

The coronavirus is to AIDS as yellow fever is to...
    Hutrapper is my favorite miscbrah

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does the red panda count as a bear?

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    I want to be a mod here. Will the forum stay around long enough for me to?
    Well, I don't know about the whole process, but you are more than welcome to fill out a mod application form here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=661

Originally Posted by SoapKing View Post
    Complete the analogy

The coronavirus is to AIDS as yellow fever is to...
    The common cold? If I get your analogy right, I would say coronavirus is nothing to worry about (unless you're old or immunocompromised).

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In a physics sense, a philosophical sense, or just general curiosity?
    Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you.
    #chaga_gangsta

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you.
    I sort of don't follow exactly. But, those are some very deep thoughts. You might pick up a book by Neil deGrasse Tyson or Stephen Hawkings A Brief History of Time.

bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what are the best low-risk investments to maximize my net worth early in life?
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    what are the best low-risk investments to maximize my net worth early in life?
    I must admit I am not well versed in investing. If you're working, definitely go for the 401k. Outside of that, there are safe investments like CDs where you can't lose the money but the bank gets to hold it for a certain amount of time to accrue an investment.

I'm going to pimp my own link here, but I recently heard about this service called Acorns. It's sort of a very simple money market account. You choose the level of risk for your investments when you sign up, and then you put money in it, which should accrute based on the interest payments you're getting. You can also sign for their web browser which will save you money you Acorns account and shopping at certain retails does the same.

Beyond that, I would stay away from forex, crypto and other sketchy stuff. Be wear of all the sketchy investment scams out there.
    https://www.usa.gov/common-scams-frauds

bump

Registered User WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WishIWasJawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What came first, the chicken or the egg?

HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What will spx do this week op?

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I start a successful avocado orchard in Arkansas?

r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you gay?

Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bisexual is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How do you masturbate?

Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    What came first, the chicken or the egg?
    It must have been the egg, as that's the only way a chicken could have first been born.

Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    What will spx do this week op?

spx?

Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAlias View Post
    Can I start a successful avocado orchard in Arkansas?
    I really don't know. The climate for avocado growing is more akin to the weather in Mexico, so the cold winters might not be ideal.

https://www.hunker.com/12003820/in-w...n-avocado-tree

Originally Posted by r0bo View Post
    Why are you gay?
    ur gay

Originally Posted by Bisexual View Post
    How do you masturbate?
    With my right hand full of Albolene