superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb C4 Ultimate CLear Strawberry Watermelon gets tested in the gym battlefield

I received a tub of the new C4 Ultimate Clear in the strawberry watermelon flavor from a promo
    so a HUGE thanks to burntreality and Nutrabolt for the opp to try and review this very popular
    pre-workout.

This ^^^is the profile and it's a disclosed profile and it has no artificial flavors or dyes and
    though I could care less about that there are MANY who will be very happy that C4 has no
    more prop blends, artificial flavors, or dyes.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mix ability is very good where you get just a bit of foam which settles very quickly and
    there is a small amount of sediment on the bottom of the shaker cup but other than that
    this mixed up VERY WELL!

Taste of this strawberry watermelon in my opinion is 30% strawberry and 70% watermelon
    and in 12oz of water you get the first hit of the strawberry coming in but then the watermelon
    takes over and for me it resembled a jolly rancher type candy. If you go higher than 12oz which
    I did a few times then watermelon is pretty much the flavor you'll taste so 12oz or less will get
    you more strawberry flavor at first before the watermelon takes over. I honestly don't think
    anyone is gonna have an issue with this flavor cause it really wasn't overly sweet and it had no
    bitterness or aftertaste.

Energy/Focus is what I really look for in a PW cause I train first thing in the early a.m. and I'm NOT
    a caffeine user any other time of the day so for me the energy kicked in about 20min after consuming
    it. The energy for me is very smooth and in my opinion the 1mg of Alpha Y is the igniter of the energy
    in this formula and without it this would just be a very ordinary PW so Nutrabolt don't remove that 1mg
    of Alpha Y cause as I mention is the key to unlock the C4 Ultimate energy.

I think if your someone who is slightly sensitive to Y you''ll be able to handle this 1mg cause I feel
    it's the perfect amount that won't take you over the top where you might experience adverse effects
    that people feel on too much Y. I personally tolerate it very well as long as it's not overly dosed and
    again the amount in C4 Ultimate in my opinion is just right. The focus for me is probably the weakest
    effect from this formula but honestly I've NEVER felt great focus from any version of C4 that I've used
    and I'm a focus freak when I'm training so others might find that they get enough focus from this version
    of C4 so everyone will be different and have their own views on the focus effects.

The pumps on this are hard and vascular and if your in shape I think you'll see the effects of the pumps
    even better. You won't get those big swollen puffy pumps on this C4 Ultimate because there is no glycerol
    in the formula so if that's what you want then that would be the only ingredient to add to this PW cause
    other than that this is a true 1 scoop PW.

Overall this is a 8/10 pre-workout that for me delivers some good energy, pumps, and performance for
    certain body parts that I used it for such as arms, chest,and shoulders. I used this PW 6x over the
    course of 3 weeks so I threw it in between other pre's with different stimulant ingredients so no
    tolerance build could occur. Each time I did use it for the body parts that I mentioned it delivered what
    I needed to get though those workouts.

I would definitely recommend this version of C4 to anyone who is currently using the original version in
    the yellow tubs and finds that 2 scoops just isn't doing it for them anymore cause this C4 Ultimate is
    a true 1 scoop pre that I feel would definitely more than 2 scoops of the original. If your someone who
    is looking for a pre to through into the mix of your rotation to give your body a rest from the higher
    stimulant or exotic pre's this would be a good one to try and as I mentioned 1 scoop is really all you
    need and it's good for smaller body parts such as I mentioned above and save the higher stimulant and
    exotics for the big body parts like legs and back where more energy and heavy focus are needed.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the detail, great review as always!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always appreciate your thorough reviews
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Thanks for the detail, great review as always!
    Thanks and I always try to use a supplement a few times so that I can give as much detail
    as possible so that's why I wanted to use this at least 6x since I received a full tub before
    reviewing.

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Always appreciate your thorough reviews
    I always appreciate being able to try out new supplements and doing a thorough review
    so thanks again for the opp to try this new version of C4 Ultimate Clear.