MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

White Bread/Enriched Products vs Sugar

Are they the same? Do they act the same in the body? If not, which is worse for you?
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Are they the same? Do they act the same in the body? If not, which is worse for you?
    Are they the same? No, they're different foods.

Do they act the same? In some ways yes, in some ways no.

Which is worse?... Well, without context, nobody can say.

You can't say one thing in inherently 'good' or 'bad' for every person. Doesn't work that way.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In general, refined grains are better than sugar. White bread is typically fortified with some nutrients and sugar is 50% fructose (nasty stuff).

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    What kind of sugars? For whom? How active are they? What's the rest of their diet?

Without any context no one can answer this.

And no fructose is not nasty stuff. It's totally fine in moderation.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500)
    After cane gets refined, then refined again, thats the last of the bi product that can be marketed. Same goes for wheat, the white bread is the last product left after the good things get removed from the wheat. Hence the need to "enrich" it.

White sugar is toxic for your body. It also wastes reserves filtering it out. White table salt and food thats loaded with it is pretty bad too.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sthooligan View Post
    After cane gets refined, then refined again, thats the last of the bi product that can be marketed. Same goes for wheat, the white bread is the last product left after the good things get removed from the wheat. Hence the need to "enrich" it.

White sugar is toxic for your body. It also wastes reserves filtering it out. White table salt and food thats loaded with it is pretty bad too.
    Toxicity is dose-dependent
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    White sugar is toxic for your body.
    No.

Sugar in moderation has no negative effects on health.

Excessive sugar does but the same goes for excessive water.
    Last edited by Mrpb; 02-22-2020 at 07:50 PM.

sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500) sthooligan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    No.

Sugar in moderation has no negative effects on health.

Excessive sugar does but the same goes for excessive water.
    Moderation varies from person to person. A soda, two, a donut, a dozen?

If the immune system is busy, its open to other things, like bacteria even if temporary. so yes it can effect health. Sugar throws it out of whack. Some to others, more to others.

I don't worry to much. I'm sure a little bit is OK.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If the immune system is busy, its open to other things, like bacteria even if temporary.
    That's really not how the immune system works. The immune system can handle a lot of different insults at the same time.

Moderation varies from person to person. A soda, two, a donut, a dozen?

If the immune system is busy, its open to other things, like bacteria even if temporary. so yes it can effect health. Sugar throws it out of whack. Some to others, more to others.

I don't worry to much. I'm sure a little bit is OK.
    Find me one person on the planet who would consider a dozen donuts 'moderation'.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Find me one person on the planet who would consider a dozen donuts 'moderation'.
    A while back I went to Krispy Kreme and ordered 2 dozen donuts and a cup of coffee. I was clearly by myself. The cashier asked “is that for here or to go?”
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    A while back I went to Krispy Kreme and ordered 2 dozen donuts and a cup of coffee. I was clearly by myself. The cashier asked “is that for here or to go?”
    I hope you allowed for a long pause to show you were truly considering staying to finish the lot.

I was asking. Because rational to one person, is irrational to the next. A donut or a dozen, I was more or less asking what they considered "moderation".

A tbs of sugar or half a cup?

That cleared up. Toxic is toxic. Taken to the point of experiencing any ill effect due to reaching a level of of toxicity is another matter. Not the question.

Thats like saying one or two cigarettes is "ok". Also, thats merely an opinion some may share. That doesn't make it fact.

If you dose up on a little sugar and throw white blood cells off and catch a cold. As slight as that is, its still a a negative result.

White refined sugar is considered toxic to your body. Otherwise your immune system wouldn't waste resources clearing it out of your body.

I stand where I stood before.

I was asking. Because rational to one person, is irrational to the next. A donut or a dozen, I was more or less asking what they considered "moderation".

That cleared up. Toxic is toxic. Taken to the point of experiencing any ill effect due to reaching a level of of toxicity is another matter. Not the question.

Thats like saying one or two cigarettes is "ok". Also, thats merely an opinion some may share. That doesn't make it fact.

If you dose up on a little sugar and throw white blood cells off and catch a cold. As slight as that is, its still a a negative result.

White refined sugar is considered toxic to your body. Otherwise your immune system wouldn't waste resources clearing it out of your body.

Riiiiight....

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Otherwise your immune system wouldn't waste resources clearing it out of your body.
    Your immune system does nothing to refined sugar. For one thing, sugar is too small to provoke a response unless it is covalently bound to a larger molecule.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Now I don't know what to believe. Study results all over the net or whats typed in forums hm.
    Attached Images

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is one of the most nonsensical posts i've ever read on this forum.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    This is one of the most nonsensical posts i've ever read on this forum.
    I think by the name they gotta be here to troll. I hope...
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Now I don't know what to believe. Study results all over the net or whats typed in forums hm.
    This may come as a shocker but not everything you find online is accurate.

If you want to discuss studies post the pubmed link.

If you're not allowed to post links yet insert some spaces.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is significant and fundamental difference between online ARTICLES and peer reviewed SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH/STUDIES.

I am not a spam bot. And I assure you, my sources are non biased sources. Perhaps its your sources that lack such scrutiny. BTW you also lack search skills. I was merely trying to help. Not be insulted by 'know it all type' whippersnappers or muscle dummy types. I refuse to share more wisdom at this time.

My name is endearing. Someone owes me a big sorry.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by sthooligan; 02-25-2020 at 07:17 PM.

Someone is not, a careful reader.

Sincerely,
    Noot Canootski.
    Last edited by sthooligan; 02-25-2020 at 07:19 PM.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess I missed my calling. Instead of RDN I should have attained a degree in muscle dummy. Woe is me.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners