ChinesePerson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am I a Ectomorph or Mesomorph?

The first 3 pics are before I started working out (125-130 pounds)

The last 3 pics is from more recent and at about 11-12 months of working out. (154-158 pounds)

I have alot of Ectomorph traits like small bones, small joints, small wrist, naturally low body fat but Mesomorph traits like narrow waist, broad ass shoulders and visible lean muscle even before I started working out. And I could already do weighted pushups from the get go.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Those terms (endo, ecto, meso etc) are meaningless labels - they will not tell you how to train or eat.

Everyone has some fat to lose and some muscle to gain. Everyone can use the same methods to do this.

Count calories and grams of protein, do a well known routine like Fierce 5.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Those terms (endo, ecto, meso etc) are meaningless labels - they will not tell you how to train or eat.

Everyone has some fat to lose and some muscle to gain. Everyone can use the same methods to do this.

Count calories and grams of protein, do a well known routine like Fierce 5.
    My friend, I have been working out for close to 12 months now and gained about 15-20 pounds of muscle. Mad stretch marks by the armpits , etc. Peep da pics

anyway I just took this test : bodybuilding . com/fun/becker3.htm

and my results were :

ENDOMORPH: 13%
    MESOMORPH: 63%
    ECTOMORPH: 25%

honestly sounds about right
    Last edited by ChinesePerson; 02-21-2020 at 07:00 AM.

While we are on this topic, does anybody else have small bones and wide broad shoulders? post pics plz

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Unforunately, many of the articles on the main site are for "entertainment only". The concept of ****totypes has generally been discredited by the scientific community.

And like I said, even if they were real, they don't tell you how to train or eat that's any different to how everyone else is doing it.

LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I think you're between ectomorph and mesomorph.
    Last edited by LightspeedUch; 02-22-2020 at 06:30 AM.

MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dont think of yourself like that. Think of yourself like a blob...or the Pokemon ditto. Depending on what you put into your body, how you move around, or what stimuli you expose yourself to will change your form.

905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChinesePerson View Post
    While we are on this topic, does anybody else have small bones and wide broad shoulders? post pics plz
    You should be happy, I have the opposite thicker bones and more narrow shoulders.
    Yours is definately better in terms of how much muscle you can put on your frame / aesthetic physique =)

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****totypes are a debunked psychological theory designed to predict behavior, and has nothing to do with how one should eat or train. It's nonsense.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

LiftLP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Endomorph is just a term so that fat peole can blame their fatness on something else but them

Originally Posted by 905letters View Post
    You should be happy, I have the opposite thicker bones and more narrow shoulders.
    Yours is definately better in terms of how much muscle you can put on your frame / aesthetic physique =)
    eh i think there are positives and negatives to my body structure. because of small bones, if i keep my body relaxed i look kinda lean and not that muscular but if i flex alittle then i look jacked. if i didnt have the wide shoulders i would be completely ****ed. I mean I have not worked out for a full year yet, almost a year though. Maybe by the 2nd or 3rd year I will have filled out and I should look thicker even when my body isn't flexed and is relaxed.