jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No cardio fat loss

I used to think cardio was the biggest deal on earth. I would spend hours upon hours on a weekly basis on stair Masters and treadmills and all that crap. Then I got into HIIT cardio for a couple of years.

I mean just look at all the cardio queens at your gym. Do they look ripped? any of them really losing fat?

Now I just hate cardio! And I’m starting to think it’s not necessary. The more and more than I study and read the more I realize cardio is just a way to burn calories. And the afterburn of HIIT seems to be questionable.

So I am losing body fat percentage and have been since April of last year. Down to 19% tested every month. And maybe I’m doing cardio two times a week. The only thing I enjoy is short sessions of HIIT because it’s hard as hell and over with fast.

Intermittent fasting is helping me tremendously to stay in a solid deficit on a daily basis. I’ve thrown the idea of macros basically out the window as I think it doesn’t matter. But of course eat healthy and clean.

Any thoughts on this? Is it possible to get to 12% with no cardio if my diet is super dead on and I’m in a great deficit?

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can be nothing but skin and bones and die of starvation without ever having done a single second of cardio. So no, its not a requirement for fat loss to do cardio.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My avi is around 12-13% and I don't do any planned cardio for a prolonged period I can't actually remember when I last did.

So yes its pretty easy you just eat less and not very focused on the health benefits of cardio, I still recommend some for the added benefits but it would be hypocritical of me to say its needed as I do none.

Will you end up eating little good possibility depending on your general life activity amount. Will you be hungry well I am most of the time so it has its place cardio but for weight loss its not needed.

As for you other statements of throwing out macro monitoring and so called 'clean eating' well you have had those questions answered before and paid no heed so I won't bother repeating it.

LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by jdesey View Post
    I used to think cardio was the biggest deal on earth. I would spend hours upon hours on a weekly basis on stair Masters and treadmills and all that crap. Then I got into HIIT cardio for a couple of years.

I mean just look at all the cardio queens at your gym. Do they look ripped? any of them really losing fat?

Now I just hate cardio! And I’m starting to think it’s not necessary. The more and more than I study and read the more I realize cardio is just a way to burn calories. And the afterburn of HIIT seems to be questionable.

So I am losing body fat percentage and have been since April of last year. Down to 19% tested every month. And maybe I’m doing cardio two times a week. The only thing I enjoy is short sessions of HIIT because it’s hard as hell and over with fast.

Intermittent fasting is helping me tremendously to stay in a solid deficit on a daily basis. I’ve thrown the idea of macros basically out the window as I think it doesn’t matter. But of course eat healthy and clean.

Any thoughts on this? Is it possible to get to 12% with no cardio if my diet is super dead on and I’m in a great deficit?
    Cardio has helped me alot. I don't know what you are talking about. It is the best thing to lose weight and sweat the fat out.

faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m starting to think it’s not necessary. The more and more than I study and read the more I realize cardio is just a way to burn calories.
    pretty much yes

Originally Posted by LightspeedUch View Post
    Cardio has helped me alot. I don't know what you are talking about. It is the best thing to lose weight and sweat the fat out.
    not sure if trolling because of join date and no avi
    positive crew

LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    pretty much yes

not sure if trolling because of join date and no avi
    Im not trolling im just trying to tell that Cardio does help you lose fat and weight and maintain a healthy diet.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im not trolling im just trying to tell that Cardio does help you lose fat and weight and maintain a healthy diet.
    Yes it does. Just not essential a caloric deficit is required how that is achieved is down to the individual.

But yes I would agree that it helps by increasing your caloric deficit. But is it the best thing to lose fat no diet is the best for that.

William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Depends on how much excess fat is unwanted. Health professionals advise HIIT cardio as it boosts metabolism up to 24 hours, burns calories, lowers blood pressure, lowers sugar levels, improves resistance against insulin, and improves oxygen consumption. I lost a significant amount of excess fat by doing HIIT cardio first thing in the mornings while in a fasted state, and then HIIT calisthenics later the same afternoon while my metabolism was feeling the morning boost. They also say that HIIT helps to 'shift the body's metabolism towards using fat for energy rather than carbs'.

I was obese and my blood sugar level was through the roof with constant nose bleeds at night. Depending on your sugar level and what your body is absorbing into fat, HIIT was greatly beneficial for me, and I hear that many people with diabetes are advised to do HIIT to get their sugar levels down. When on a continued deficit the body will gradually lower its own metabolism to the point that the body reaches a plateau phase, making it harder to lose fat. This is when HIIT becomes beneficial as it gives the metabolism a much needed boost to break through the plateau. Burning calories is a bonus, but I think the boost to metabolism is the main benefit. Depending on the person's fitness level it is also recommended for some people who are bulking up as well e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3lYg4aGdic
    Last edited by William2018; 02-21-2020 at 03:41 AM.

Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniel1836 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cardio is not necessary to be lean, but it helps. Myself, I don't like being super hungry, I like to eat a certain amount, so I do cardio. And I'm around 9% body fat. It is harder and more exhausting than lifting in my opinion, that's why I keep it to like 6 (15 second) sprints a session, 4x a week. And in my opinion HIIT is super effective at burning fat.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL. That’s a good one. You don’t “sweat fat out”. In fact sweating at all is not required to lose fat. The only thing that matters is eating less calories than you burn.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

LOL. That’s a good one. You don’t “sweat fat out”. In fact sweating at all is not required to lose fat. The only thing that matters is eating less calories than you burn. You can run until you’re blue in the face, but if you eat all those calories back you’ll never lose a pound.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    LOL. That’s a good one. You don’t “sweat fat out”. In fact sweating at all is not required to lose fat. The only thing that matters is eating less calories than you burn. You can run until you’re blue in the face, but if you eat all those calories back you’ll never lose a pound.
    No dude, that's not how it works. You should eat less and do cardio exercise and running more. You will lose a pound you just need to be discipline. "If you eat all those colories back you'll never lose a pound", what are you trying to say here? Everyone knows that to lose fat you have to sweat more by cardio and eat less colories. No one is that dumb to eat like bunch of food when they are on weight loss goal.

faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No dude, that's not how it works. You should eat less and do cardio exercise and running more. You will lose a pound you just need to be discipline. "If you eat all those colories back you'll never lose a pound", what are you trying to say here? Everyone knows that to lose fat you have to sweat more by cardio and eat less colories. No one is that dumb to eat like bunch of food when they are on weight loss goal.
    earlier i wasn't sure if you're trolling, and i meant exactly the "sweat the fat out" part. who told you that you NEED to do sweaty cardio in order to lose fat? i could lose a bunch of fat only by lifting weights and staying in a caloric deficit, and so could you
    positive crew

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cardio is not needed for losing fat. It is irreplaceable for its health benefits though. It will do things for your wellbeing that vitamins can't.

But to lose fat? Not necessary.

IMO to be "fit" cardio is required, but that is subjective and everyone has a different idea of what "fit" means.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's exactly how it works... plenty of people do cardio and consider themselves on a weightloss goal plan and don't lose any weight. Why? Well because they still eat more than they burn. Educate yourself before trying to educate others. Cardio is great for heart health, it is not necessary in weightloss but like anything can be a tool to help.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdesey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually. As fat is broken down it exits our body thru our breath. Just an interesting fact. I thought it exited thru bowel movements

blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Be careful. We use macros to manipulate our calories because they're what determine weight gain and loss.
    Calories will always be the determining factor and without tracking your macros you'll likely not hit your desired protein/fat intake day to day. That can make or break a cut when it comes to retaining as much muscle as possible. Eating less and losing weight is relatively simple to guess at, building muscle and retaining that muscle is what's truly hard.

There's no reason to not track your macros, it gives you a level of precision you can't get with your eyes and ultimately gets you to your goal faster and with better results.

As for cardio, it's not necessary but can be a useful tool for cardiovascular benefits or allow one to eat more food on a deficit. Personally I choose not to run regularly as I've seen the strain it puts on the ligaments over a long period of time, there's better ways to get one's heart rate up in my opinion.
    Last edited by blissful88; 02-22-2020 at 08:54 AM.
    Proudmanlet & Blissful dong crew

Neg fear-mongers on sight crew

Med practitioner crew

Home gym crew

Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    There's no reason to not track your macros, it gives you a level of precision you can't get with your eyes and ultimately gets you to your goal faster and with better results.
    tracking is always fine, but some people just don't need to track macros at all when they know they're hitting the minimum requirements easily
    positive crew

rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000) rtpmarine is just really nice. (+1000)
    My observation is that people who need to lose a lot of weight (not just normal people on a normal cut) have more success if they include cardio because it forces them to put “skin in the game”.

Yeah, it’s true that you can easily out-eat a lot of cardio. But the reality of the situation is that once someone puts in a bunch of effort doing grueling cardio, they are much less likely to throw that effort away by pigging out.

Registered User ImFromLouisiana's Avatar
    ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImFromLouisiana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1st post. IDK the rules here, so forgive me if this is socially unacceptable.

When I was in college I worked on a fish farm over one summer and went from 220 lbs of beer bro skinnyfat to 165 lbs of lean, cut farmboy. It took under two months to do that. Here's what I learned.
    In that time period I drank zero alcohol. Please read that again if you're still stuck on "but I know an old guy that drinks all day, and he's thin!" or "My best gymbro goes out for craft IPA's with his bros, bro, and he's cut bro!" No alcohol. I really can't make a big enough deal of this because I hear people complaining about their inability to lose weight, and they aren't even honest with themselves about their alcohol consumption much less anyone else.

Secondly, I ate low sodium and low animal product. I didn't say I went vegan. I'm not vegan. I said low animal product. Dairy, especially, is horrible for the human body after the age of 12. I don't care what the food pyramid says. It was written by people who produce and sell milk and make bazillions of dollars doing it. You just won't hear about that often, 'cause people tend to get sued for saying things like that. I did eat carbs. And fruit. And sugar. Not a ton of refined sugar, but some. I ate a few Nature Valley Honey Oat Bars everyday, in fact. My daily lunch was a peanut butter honey sandwich, two bananas and two Nature Valley bars.

Third, I slept 8-9 hours every night.

Fourth, I didn't eat out.

Fifth, I pulled on stuff all day. I didn't do any cardio. But I pulled on nets, washer heads and tag lines alllllll day. I was sore often, but I was full of endorphins and felts amazing 'cause all that fat was gone.
    The moral of the story is, you don't have to do cardio to lose weight. You do need to do cardio sometimes to avoid a heart attack, but you don't have to do it to lose fat. You also don't need to eat keto. You don't need to eat paleo. You don't need to be Vegan (although I am convinced it's the healthiest diet that there is).

You just need to BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF about what you're consuming and BURN MORE THAN YOU CONSUME.

conorrob91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conorrob91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conorrob91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this thread... partly helpful, partly not
    Last edited by conorrob91; 02-24-2020 at 05:26 AM.

Registered User PonderingPander's Avatar
    PonderingPander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonderingPander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonderingPander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonderingPander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ImFromLouisiana View Post

You just need to BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF about what you're consuming and BURN MORE THAN YOU CONSUME.
    You could have just said this and be done with it. There is more to dairy then just milk...

RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by conorrob91 View Post
    this thread... partly helpful, partly not
    AKA most of the threads here.
    Currently: Half marathon training; Body Beast

Next race: Rugged Maniac - 6/27/2020

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rtpmarine View Post
    My observation is that people who need to lose a lot of weight (not just normal people on a normal cut) have more success if they include cardio because it forces them to put “skin in the game”.

Yeah, it’s true that you can easily out-eat a lot of cardio. But the reality of the situation is that once someone puts in a bunch of effort doing grueling cardio, they are much less likely to throw that effort away by pigging out.
    Or the opposite.
    "I ran 20 minutes on the treadmill so I deserve a Big Mac and fries"

Hence the "I work out and can't lose fat so genetically I'm just a big person"
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

When I was in college I worked on a fish farm over one summer and went from 220 lbs of beer bro skinnyfat to 165 lbs of lean, cut farmboy. It took under two months to do that.
    LOL, stopped reading right here...

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

When I was in college I worked on a fish farm over one summer and went from 220 lbs of beer bro skinnyfat to 165 lbs of lean, cut farmboy. It took under two months to do that. .
    So you had a 4,000 calorie deficit per day. How exactly did you accomplish such a feat?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Absolutely, but it will be hard.

Honestly, if you can do 20 minutes of walking the dog you'll be fine.

If you can do 20 minutes of stairmaster, even better
    Last edited by DavidHill76; 02-24-2020 at 09:37 PM.